Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Bakhtiyaar's comments Urvashi's kids (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

Connie

IF-Dazzler

Connie

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged

ee and Bee to shake a leg in Dubai

By TellychakkarTeam 19 Jul 2011 - 19:20
Print  Download  Email to friend
Make font size smaller Make font size default Make font size larger
Tannaz and Bhakhtyar Irani

Tannaz and Bhakhtyar Irani who are popularly known as 'Tee' and 'Bee' to his friends and loved ones are all set to fill the air of Dubai with cadence and vivacity. The duo that was seen together in the dance reality show Nach Baliye 2 has opened a dance studio named Tee and Bee Dance Institute in Dubai.

The institute will have a DJ playing live music in order to make dancing fun and lively. Furthermore, Tee and Bee Dance Institute will also provide personalised training and will offer participants the chance to meet dance celebs who will be invited during the lessons. It targets dance enthusiasts of all age groups.

Talking of this initiative Bhakthyar says, "The institute will open on July 29. I guess we have always wanted to do business, but that doesn't mean we have given up on acting. I am starting something abroad so once I am done I will come back to Mumbai."

They have these Tee and Bee classes in my kids school too ...but I'm glad I have not enrolled them cos never liked his dance Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nemesis-4-umz.jess

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bakhtiyaar's comments Urvashi's kids (Page 5)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

acrotyson

acrotyson

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
excuse me.. wht r u talking abt..urvashi is the most negative character in the big boss house.. wasn't she the first one to call delnaz "moti"?.. urvashi is such a mean person who left her 14 year old friends for niketan whom she abused the most in the begining.. delnaz just asked her as a friend to stop being so aggressive and after tht urvashi turned foes with aashka and delnaz.being loud and nasty does not mean a strong woman. delnaz may be fake but is not hurting anyone's feelings.bakhtiyar was just protective of her as a brother. urvashi the self proclaimed "mun pe bolne wali" but actually she yells a nd bitches abt everybody behind thier back in bitching sessions with mink ( if u notice it)

Inquisitivesoul

IF-Dazzler

Inquisitivesoul

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
No one knows whta was said for sure.May be he only said what he said on the show which was a hurt brother standing up for his sister.Just saying!!Unnecessary still but not so bad that people are ready to bash him for it.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.