Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilm25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: nemesis-4-u

dunno exact words. but i hav sum one who is assosiated with "sur kshetra" on colours.

she told me, sumthing that delnaz' father pampers her well, thats why she is "moti" and not like her own kids (sumthing like that, urvi is single mom)
but, she also said channle will not telecast it, most prob.

Dholnaz is a 40+ middle aged woman...not a baby where her father is still spoon feeding her so she is not aware that what she is eating is unhealthy and making her obsese...because let's face it...urvashi is hardly fat...but delnazz is definitely NOT FAT...she is OBESE...And bakta is saying its dhols father to blame...makes me laugh...complete nonsense

Hats off to urvashi for staying quiet,,,otherwise bakta wouldn't have been alive to walk away...and she has 2 Jawan sons...bakta better be looking over his shoulder from now on.😉
Edited by ilm25 - 11 years ago
taurusbb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fakthiyar and the human hippo are a bunch of sore and sick losers!! He has no culture and dignity. Shameless coward, crapped in his pants when Vindoo charged him and ran away with the money instead of fighting!! And this disgrace to humanity has the balls to give lectures to others. I hope he comes back sometime and Urvashi and the others are given a chance to rip him into shreds!!!

And BB will definitely edit out to remove the indecent things he said about Urvashi's children. After all BB too is hands in glove with Fakthiyar family!!!
Originally posted by: ilm25

Dholnaz is a 40+ middle aged woman...not a baby where her father is still spoon feeding her so she is not aware that what she is eating is unhealthy and making her obsese...because let's face it...urvashi is hardly fat...but delnazz is definitely NOT FAT...she is OBESE...And bakta bro is saying its dhols father to blame...makes me laugh...complete nonsense

Hats off to urvashi for staying quiet,,,otherwise bakta wouldn't have been alive to walk away...and she is 2 Jawan sons...bakta better be looking over his shoulder from now on.😉

Urvashi should hold his shirt and slap left and right...cheap fellow.
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
I don't like Bakhtiyaar either but I'll wait to c what he has said abt Urv's kids (either in episode or in sneak peek videos) b4 commenting 🤔
Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
My point is that how did " Tumhare bhi bacche hain" comment come in between the " Moti" comment?😕. Ridiculous Bhaktiyaar, you wanted to defend you sister , you should have done that ONLY.!
ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

dunno exact words. but i hav sum one who is assosiated with "sur kshetra" on colours.

she told me, sumthing that delnaz' father pampers her well, thats why she is "moti" and not like her own kids (sumthing like that, urvi is single mom)

how can we trust you i guess you just want a reason to defend urvashi

DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Bakhtiyaar is 🤬...wish they didn't make them statues so that urvashi could blast the shit outta this looser.
ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ashi_lovely

How dare he said such thing to her single mom and all akele rehkar she actually took a very good care of her kids channel should show this conversation , I wanna bash this bakri give me his fb account , urvashi ke jaka koi aur bhi hoti toh I would say such things coz no one have right to give personal comments

is calling someone moti on national television not a personal attack❓

Arhi_2205 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Maybe its too harsh to telecast

but people should know what he said to see that urvashi is right
Originally posted by: ayaan786

is calling someone moti on national television not a personal attack❓

There is a big difference between these attacks. His one comment thu bhi moti hai was enough and rest of it so uncalled. It is commenting on urv motherhood. Bhaktiyar lacked class and came up as one cheap disgusting. Thumbs down