Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

What is the problem of Mansi ??? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaga00

true that.. sahil aur shivi are too busy trying to bring mansi n anoop closer ke unke pass romance ke liye time nahi

ab aage milega bhi nahiConfused ...

.pehle to dono ne baal vivah karliya...aur ab to bachha bhi aane ko hai...

seems like these two kids called sahil and shivani will grow up with their own little childrenLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tehzeeb25Surish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What is the problem of Mansi ??? (Page 2)" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Remember this show is recommended  for all ages!Parental advisory is not necessary!It contains little or no violence, no crude, indecent , language and no sexual content. Hence the reason romantic dialogue or situations between both couples are almost absent!

KeshawnShanUlas

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Remember this show is recommended  for all ages!Parental advisory is not necessary!It contains little or no violence, no crude, indecent , language and no sexual content. Hence the reason romantic dialogue or situations between both couples are almost absent!

good that means it is a show for kids and not married people for whom it is claimed to be...

OMG I have been wasting my time on a kids show till nowShocked

KeshawnSurish

ashishrockzz

ashishrockzz

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
hahahahahahahhahaha  ROFL ROFLROFL tum sab to Shivani ki pregnency ke topic ko chodti hi nhi ho ROFLROFL but I agree wth u kuch masala to hona chaiye show mei and  this show seemed to be too old fashioned black n white movies ke zamane ka Tongue   arrey yaar CV's ke pass itna hot sweet and charming Ashu hai par uskei charm ko use karna hi nhi aata onhe Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlas

sherni_ashish

sherni_ashish

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
I agree @Surish.. its 4 all age goups.. yet, romantic dialogue has no harm at all.. nt saying they should actually show..ahem ahem... bt a lil of romance wouldn't harm any1.. 2 b honest I wouldn't like 2 c Ashu duin ahem ahem with any gal.. dil toot jaata.Embarrassed. bt romance is what make us dream.. 
Movie kuch kuch hota hai.. there's a scene between SRK n Kajol.. they r dancing after they ran away from the rain.. their dance is so wooow n romantic that it makes my heart beat faster till 2day.. every time I c it..Embarrassed more than any other ahem ahem scene could ever do!! c?I still remember that scene.. yet.. SRK has done other scenes in Kabhi Alvida.. bt seriously..I  don't remember the scenes at all.. it didn't reach the heart!! 
So basically what I mean is that a scene 2 become epic n stay in the memory has 2 b romantic rather than a hooot scene!! WinkLOL

ShanUlas

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
btw dear girls by ahem ahem i mean just romantic yaar...tv par aaj tak kabhi real wala ahem ahem kisi ne dikhaya bhi kahan haiConfused

ekta maiyya to bas hype creat karti hain ...ahem ahem to ukke serialme bhi nahi hota ROFL

sherni_ashishtehzeeb25

sherni_ashish

sherni_ashish

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
ROFLROFL hahahahahahha Shana... ur 222 much!! u always make my mood hiiigh 5..LOL

ShanUlas

Keshawn

Keshawn

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Surish

Originally posted by Shana0127

good that means it is a show for kids and not married people for whom it is claimed to be...

OMG I have been wasting my time on a kids show till nowShocked

This is funny!

ShanUlas

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.