Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Yes Guys ...I wanna ask this question

What is the real problem of Mansi ? Geek

I mean she said to RL that Anoop  RL sour relationship is effecting her marriage.But I dont find  it so or may be cvs are not able to put it logically  coz i dont find any problem... Confused

Anoop is is reciprocating well to mansis love and care...makes coffee foe her...takes her shopping ...wears the dress she chooses...even creates jolly time teasing her...waits to have chance to eat food with her on dining table... even comes to kitchen to just have glimpse of her ...what more a wife can expect from her arrange marriage husband...Ermm

Well if it is like  problem of marital bliss ...well cvs are never going to show any light on that .The biggest example of this is our Shivi going pragnent without any ahem ahem scene from sahil shivani  .So we must assume that anoop mansi are having it too now  just the way we had to assume for shivi sahil. So may be anoop mansi will suddenly give us the good news next month just out of blue. while we will be expecting to see ahem ahem bedroom scene Angry

Forget it guys this show belongs to 19 50s arena when they showed  two flowers together and then next moment we get  the news of girl saying ...i feel like eating pickles...or swoons or throws up LOL

So why this whole tennice drama and cry baby thing...u want to bring them together fine ...but yaar at least give anoop bhaiya his continued  romantic moments rather then giving him jhatkas  after every one romantic momentOuch

Well cvs u wanna make ur show different fine make it ...but yaar dont make it so different that it just caters  illogical thingsWacko

Edited by shana0127 - 06 December 2012 at 2:04am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

skapu80Keshawnashishrockzzsherni_ashishindiSunshinegirlljps01tehzeeb25ArhainAshish_TaNi_Surish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What is the problem of Mansi ???" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
AHAHAHA yahan tau flowers b nai dekhaye ji wohey dekh detey tau logic tau hota kch vr still thinking k sr hua tha ss ka k nai:O
shaid k bad s esahil adhey se zada waqt ghar pe nai hota i dun lyk tis yar luv mrg hai newly wed couples lagte hee nai hain yeh donnoo
n esp shivvii agr saahil jaisa hubbyy ho tau ussey kam pe na janey doon mai tau shaid k 6 months tk ahaha n she:O
uufff LMYAM K CVS R SO SO SO BORING N NAH ROMANTIC AT ALLL..mahha upset wit dem..wntd to c hw ashish romances:/tsk tsk ab kaise dekhunge://

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlasSurish

jps01

Goldie

jps01

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
@ Shana, ROFLROFLROFL!!!

Your comments are exactly my thoughts!!

ShanUlasSurish

sherni_ashish

sherni_ashish

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
EmbarrassedTongueWinkSach kaha Shana... par tum ye ahem ahem ke piche hi kyun pargai??!! LOL Embarrassed

Edited by sherni_ashish - 06 December 2012 at 12:30pm

ShanUlasSurish

gaga00

gaga00

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
true that.. sahil aur shivi are too busy trying to bring mansi n anoop closer ke unke pass romance ke liye time nahi

ShanUlasSurish

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherni_ashish

EmbarrassedTongueWinkSach kaha Shana... par tum ye ahem ahem ke piche hi kyun pargai??!! LOL Embarrassed

kyunki cvs ne mujhe AK  wala ahem ahem nahi dikhaya Unhappy...

i never got that in DEK... be4 ahem ahem could happen between manveer show off air ho gayaOuch

and now since this show had marriage tag so thought may be my chhippi hui tamanna to see AK do ahem ahem will be fulfilled Embarrassed

But Sigh! cvs ne mujhe yahan bhi dhokh de diya Cry

sherni_ashishSurish

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArhainAshish

AHAHAHA yahan tau flowers b nai dekhaye ji wohey dekh detey tau logic tau hota kch vr still thinking k sr hua tha ss ka k nai:O
shaid k bad s esahil adhey se zada waqt ghar pe nai hota i dun lyk tis yar luv mrg hai newly wed couples lagte hee nai hain yeh donnoo
n esp shivvii agr saahil jaisa hubbyy ho tau ussey kam pe na janey doon mai tau shaid k 6 months tk ahaha n she:O
uufff LMYAM K CVS R SO SO SO BORING N NAH ROMANTIC AT ALLL..mahha upset wit dem..wntd to c hw ashish romances:/tsk tsk ab kaise dekhunge://

arrey Arhina baby dikhaya to tha na...when Sahil wakes up in morning they have fully decorated flowery bed room,  so we saw lot of flowers na...bas usi se logic laga le na...ki kuch to hua hoga...ROFL

.phir morning me Sahil was in such a good mood ...all looking dreamily at his beloved wife...trying to let her sleep longer  and giving her shade from sunlight...come on yaar if  husband morning me itne achhe romantic mood me ho that he lets u sleep longer ... to samajh le pakka  couple had very good ahem ah
em night...well dear show is all about assumptions...so assume kar le Embarrassed

Edited by shana0127 - 06 December 2012 at 2:26pm

sherni_ashishSurish

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

@ Shana, ROFLROFLROFL!!!

Your comments are exactly my thoughts!!

thanku jps ...kya karroon yaar show is so outdated that now I have to open advice ki dookan to  help its viewers assume and fantacise things...LOL

sherni_ashishSurish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.