Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

CorruptedColors

IF-Addictz

CorruptedColors

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neri_L

It is indeed daunting to see the immaturity of certain members in this forum.  It's really strange how it is so easy for them to bash Rajat at every given opportunity, and yet when someone expresses a hint of admiration or acceptance for Rajat occasionally, most people can not handle it.  In all honesty, I think Ram-Priya fans need to come to terms with the fact that there are numerous Rajat fans out there, and are happy with his involvement and interactions with the protagonists thus far.

I have always tried to be accepting of Ram with all his flaws and imperfections, but his lack of judgement and sheer childishness is something difficult to swallow.  We have had two years of drawing up opinions on the characters of Ram and Priya, but I want to discuss Rajat and what I personally feel about him.

Rajat has been a consistent and steady character right from the start.  When he gave Priya a chance with the book store in Dubai, he made a business judgement and afforded a hardworking and diligent person an opportunity of a lifetime.  He always wears his businessman's cap and demonstrates the sophistication of a successful professional.  He is measured and grounded in his decisions.  Most of us seem to forget that he has also experienced harsh tragedies in his life, which sometimes give him the view of being stone-hearted.  He has been honest from the very beginning with Ram about his feelings for Priya, and that too was as soon as Ram discovered that Priya is alive.  Ram is aware of Rajat's feelings for Priya, yet Ram still insists that he has no place for her in his heart after she betrayed him.  Ram has not indicated to anyone as yet that he still loves Priya, on the contrary, he is insistent on Piyu being the only connection between them.  Ram is too blind to see that Priya has had a heart-breaking realisation about her misdeeds, which she is repenting hurtfully.  She needs help and support as well, which she is finding from Rajat ' no strings attached from either of them.  Rajat has maintained objective judgement and has always advised Ram to withdraw the custody case and reunite with Priya.  Ram is fully aware of the situation and yet he is leaving the gates completely open for Rajat to pursue Priya.  And what's so wrong with that?  Rajat is a refined character and he is a successful businessman who loves Pihu too. 

I have always had difficulty in believing that Ram is one of India's top 3 businessmen.  His thoughts, decisions and actions do not demonstrate the character of a polished personality.  It is unnecessary that after every interaction with Priya, Rajat be painted as the beast, and I'm not saying that Ram is one either.  Comparatively, I will choose Rajat over Ram any day ' the writing is on the wall!!

And lastly, I am not going to apologise to anyone about this post.  These are my feelings and I am entitled to expressing them appropriately in this forum.

well said!!!!!.Clap...am totally agree with youThumbs Up...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Beauty and the Beast (Page 3)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cooldreams

cooldreams

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leo4ever

Originally posted by Neri_L

hey, long time you havnt come here? i remember youSmile

It is indeed daunting to see the immaturity of certain members in this forum.  It's really strange how it is so easy for them to bash Rajat at every given opportunity, and yet when someone expresses a hint of admiration or acceptance for Rajat occasionally, most people can not handle it. 

In all honesty, I think Ram-Priya fans need to come to terms with the fact that there are numerous Rajat fans out there, and are happy with his involvement and interactions with the protagonists thus far.

@ bold: well see it is your opinion and the same is with them no? you find their opinion immature, they can feel the same way, and moderators usually try to close or moderate the post so that the discussion remains on the reel characters and personal lines are not crossed such as calling some raya fans immature Wink yes there might be some rajat fans could be, i have no doubt, but again this show as per the cvs is a raya show so for someone who watches the show for raya would get irritated by the delay in raya no? however i agree that if some people want to praise him they can after all it is a free forum isnt it? ClapClapClap 

I have always tried to be accepting of Ram with all his flaws and imperfections, but his lack of judgement and sheer childishness is something difficult to swallow.  We have had two years of drawing up opinions on the characters of Ram and Priya, but I want to discuss Rajat and what I personally feel about him.

irrespective of what i feel for raya or rajat i will just put across my points on the character! based on what u have written only

Rajat has been a consistent and steady character right from the start. 

no here is where i differ, had it been sketched more i would have agreed upon but i feel the friendship of rajat priya has been forced upon us by cvs too quickly

When he gave Priya a chance with the book store in Dubai, he made a business judgement and afforded a hardworking and diligent person an opportunity of a lifetime.  

he did it as an ehsaan of getting back the girl and also coz of daija and the fact that she refused money, he did however gave her a contract period that this is ur test time if not then it is out 
  • he always complained of daija it is because of u i cant say anything and in earleir he did say to her that her rent is a problem so even with hat problem he let her keep the shop as a good will- coz of daija also 

He always wears his businessman's cap and demonstrates the sophistication of a successful professional.  He is measured and grounded in his decisions.  

he is measured in his response yes most times, civil, yes, stylish, yes, sauve, yes  takes decisions  from mind always- no he named shop on priya just falling in love with her( was that a grounded decision no)  he lambasted cady coz of foul mood on finding priyas decision was that grounded? no he FELL in love on a suggestion by a friend!! fell in love with a woman whom he had no dialogues other than rent!! fell in love with a woman so much that assumed she is ready for marriage? fell in love so much that named the shop as a gift- then finding out that opp the girl i love is not pooja she tou is priya?? came to the conclusion that the woman who is like a mom figure to the girl he adopted is a wh**e coz he saw her in a posh hotel !! grounded decision NO 
  • judged her at the snow park that she lies for rent problem- grounded decision no?

Most of us seem to forget that he has also experienced harsh tragedies in his life, which sometimes give him the view of being stone-hearted. 

he keeps the girl of his love one as a symbol of getting dhokha, the way he was with kady and raina was rude, it was yes he is taking care of them when was not obligated but to be rude demeaning or show he dsnt care i still cant get over how quickly all that has been swept under the rug, this was the biggest inconsistency!! he was supposed ot be cold but when she ran away priya gave one bashan to each boom all is ok and usndry? suddenly the part where he was rude hurtful is all poof gone? same wit rajat priya friendship- ram says u in love, he listens to am a one man kapor woman, feels ooh ram is right, then tries to get closer by putting kady to tuition mind u it is then he became talking terms with pihu - a kid grown up in front of him 
  • then boom dosti se ik dum pyar, the min she finds he is anjaan *poof all the bad feelings are gone suddenly they are family and close ?
in all this i am not blaming rajat it is the lack of scenes it is the lack of dialogues or maybe even hurry of cvs which made it very difficult for me to assume that they were good friends for five years !! 

He has been honest from the very beginning with Ram about his feelings for Priya,

ram nay hi tou bola to do all that so he did it for pooja not rams priya the day he found he deleted the voice mail - earned my respect, same when he stopped priya i was good !  lost it when he became involved by taking sides , he never told priya the pain of ram his loneliness
  • he got too involved , rather than mediate he went blaming 

and that too was as soon as Ram discovered that Priya is alive.  Ram is aware of Rajat's feelings for Priya, yet Ram still insists that he has no place for her in his heart after she betrayed him.  Ram has not indicated to anyone as yet that he still loves Priya, on the contrary, he is insistent on Piyu being the only connection between them.  

ram has not told anyone yet his actions show- his monolouge
  • priya hasnt shown , talked even had any inclination she has already given up on raya 

Ram is too blind to see that Priya has had a heart-breaking realisation about her misdeeds, which she is repenting hurtfully.

omg omg omgROFLROFLROFLROFL
ROFL

ROFL
ROFL

ROFL

where where , maybe i am too blind too, had there been any remorse shown any dialogue of priya saying how she is truly sorry and wants to set right i would have understood, but the cvs have not done that till yet, since it  was supposed to be on qualities of rajat rather than priya or ram so i feel this part of your post is not to be discussed.right? 

She needs help and support as well, which she is finding from Rajat 

• she was always the independent who supported her kids bro edu by teaching she dsnt need help form a friend!!neha vik her own family, all this sudden dependence dsnt go well with her character as much as it raises rajat it reduces priya hence the problem Wink

no strings attached from either of them.

Rajat has maintained objective judgement and has always advised Ram to withdraw the custody case and reunite with Priya. 

• rajat is who? who is he to advise a hurting dad to withdraw otherwise he will face him? who is he?? this is all too much too swallow that how on earth can a friend suddenly impose so much??

Ram is fully aware of the situation and yet he is leaving the gates completely open for Rajat to pursue Priya. 

And what's so wrong with that?  Rajat is a refined character and he is a successful businessman who loves Pihu too. 

• i remember the first time they talked and how uncomfortable was she. she was concerned about ram and that is how rajat decided ot be frineds with her coz he was falling in love with her mum!! before that the girl grew up in front of him and nothing!! so i refuse he loves her lot 

and here is your word 

We have had two years of drawing up opinions on the characters of Ram and Priya, but I want to discuss Rajat and what I personally feel about him.

keeping them in mind i  ignored all what you have written below  since i get your post was to dicusss rajat not raya 

I have always had difficulty in believing that Ram is one of India's top 3 businessmen.  His thoughts, decisions and actions do not demonstrate the character of a polished personality.  It is unnecessary that after every interaction with Priya, Rajat be painted as the beast, and I'm not saying that Ram is one either.  Comparatively, I will choose Rajat over Ram any day ' the writing is on the wall!!

And lastly, I am not going to apologise to anyone about this post.  These are my feelings and I am entitled to expressing them appropriately in this forum.

Awesome clarification on why most of us dislike Rajat..To be honest, I was okay with Rajat's portrayal initially...becoz it was close to reality. Any businessman of that stature would not try to take undue advantage of a single-woman.. In that way, I should agree, he's a gentleman. But when some things happened so suddenly and without any proper connection or reason, it's not a believeable act...and most of Ekta's characters have turned out grey in such circumstances...hence many of us here, have this inkling about Rajat's character turning grey. Also, so far there was No attempt from Rajat to bring RaYa closer or atleast clear one misunderstanding. I would assume for a businessman & Love-series author Anjaan, he could've been used very well by CVs to make him realize what Ram and Priya are going through first rather than taking sides and bombarding the whole issue. Even in real situations, friends or family never take sides when a couple's marriage is going thru hardships. All they try to do is calm the situation by convincing/showing the person why he/she could've taken that step. My biggest disappointment is with Daijaan more than Rajat. Being an elderly and wise lady, she should be seeing both sides of the coin...Not just constantly encouraging Rajat to be the savior. But yesterday after Rajat promising Ram and watching Priya break down for Ram...I somehow feel Rajat is going to realize how deeply & passionately both are in Love with each other..which he didn't even imagine abt..Hope he advises Priya & Ram with actuality and stop taking sides.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aaru19leo4ever

Dilli4BALH

Goldie

Dilli4BALH

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
hey don't defend ur character comparing wid other characters weak point.. I love Ram Kapoor the character not because of the reason that i found other characters are wrong. I have found lots of positive point on him 4 loving this character..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leo4ever

malickhabiba

malickhabiba

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
YEAH I LIKE RAJAT TOO AND HOPE WO HAMESHA POSITIVE RAHE ...I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH RAJAT BT RAYA KE BEECH ZIADA NA AYE BT RAYA KO MILWANE MAI KEY ROLE ZAROOR PLAY KARE...BCOZ I LIKE HIM NOW...BT ZIADA NA KAREEB BHATKE PRIYA KE KE RAM PRIYA SE DOOR HOJAYE... AND I HOPE SAKSHI AND RAJAT WILL PLAY LEAD PAIR ROLE IN ANOTHER SERIAL...

Edited by malickhabiba - 06 December 2012 at 10:36am

luvumjht

luvumjht

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by luvumjht

i was contemplating to write a similar article. I don't understand how can some of us bash Rajat for every single thing he does.

nhn i admit that rajat so far has not used anything bad, i am just annoyed coz he hasnt made anything better either?, same way am annoyed with nuts neha vikram for not trying ot tell both about how the others were in five years!! 

my problem is with rajat being painted so mahan !! 
  • he was rude khudus to cady throughout five years, now suddenly seems that the epi never happened?
  • he and priya were never friends in five years, ram comes poof in love and love b tou kaisa love?
  • he held resentment for his lovers kids now suddenly in one epi  family love??
  • pihu rajat never bonded in five years! it was coz of ram that he talked and then coz of trying to get in priya books he became friends- remember the epii of car ride of pihu rajat?
  • ram encouraged him to fall in love and he did and now he is all i love her will protect
  • great sentiments, right a mum shouldn't be separated but the same applies to a dad no? so the whole dialogue of dosti nibhana dsnt suit him or neha in my opion coz they are taking sides!! 
  • the prob is cvs lay it too thick !! but they havnt build the character they havnt progressed the character they havnt shown the build up u getting it?
On one hand we say balh is not the stereotype  saas-bahu saga! but still we expect Rajat to get a treatment of the saas-bahu shows!! 
coz most of them feel either he will turn grey or is a fraud- simply coz ekta has neve introduced a one dimensional character!! 
Rajat simply has feelings for priya...but he never used it against Ram-Priya. He always wanted to reunite them. He helped Priya with custody case coz Ram's demands were driven by emotions not by common sense. 

See his character in a positive light. you will feel the difference. n come on its 2012...a married lady can dance with some guy rather than her husband... n emotionally it may not mean anything to her .
i dnt mind the dance - i found the shot offending- y focus on waist his expression his look ram has danced with neha all were ok, ram danced wityh anu had both shown the same way i prolly could have been ok, what i found was priya is not the aggrieved party ram is , yet priya is the one who is still gong around benig oh am hurt, chalo even that is ok k ram taunted her, but ik din phele she was k ram will not like if i go as rajats guest, then she royally ignores him snubs him when calls wife,and then when he hgave dubai reference still called him sick and went ahead!! this scenario made it horrible, had it been without the warning and dance beofre or no waist thing it would have been diff

If we want to c a serial with a difference we should get out of the typical romantic scenes we r used to seeing.. n layback n njy the serial ...coz at end of the day serials are meant for enjoyment not for us to increase our bp's and vent our frustration on this forum Wink

Rajat falling for priya aftr 5 years was cv's fault!!! maybe de wanted to show how priya chnged his lyf ...but it cud have happnd in last 5 years too...n rajat's hand on priya's back was cheap direction!!!!!!!
One more point that ppl think ...rajat will turn grey ...yaar ab tak aisa hua nahi .y to ovr react ...
i lyk balh coz none of the characters were mahan in it!! be it priya ..be it ram ...n now rajat

They are people who commit mistake n latr try to crrct it to!!!

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged

i was contemplating to write a similar article. I don't understand how can some of us bash Rajat for every single thing he does.

nhn i admit that rajat so far has not used anything bad, i am just annoyed coz he hasnt made anything better either?, same way am annoyed with nuts neha vikram for not trying ot tell both about how the others were in five years!! 

• he was rude khudus to cady throughout five years, now suddenly seems that the epi never happened?
  • he and priya were never friends in five years, ram comes poof in love and love b tou kaisa love?
  • pihu rajat never bonded in five years! it was coz of ram that he talked and then coz of trying to get in priya books he became friends- remember the epii of car ride of pihu rajat?
  • ram encouraged him to fall in love and he did and now he is all i love her will protect
  • great sentiments, right a mum shouldn't be separated but the same applies to a dad no? so the whole dialogue of dosti nibhana dsnt suit him or neha in my opion coz they are taking sides!! 
  • the prob is cvs lay it too thick !! but they havnt build the character they havnt progressed the character they havnt shown the build up u getting it?
On one hand we say balh is not the stereotype  saas-bahu saga! but still we expect Rajat to get a treatment of the saas-bahu shows!! 
coz most of them feel either he will turn grey or is a fraud- simply coz ekta has neve introduced a one dimensional character!! 
Rajat simply has feelings for priya...but he never used it against Ram-Priya. He always wanted to reunite them. He helped Priya with custody case coz Ram's demands were driven by emotions not by common sense. 

See his character in a positive light. you will feel the difference. n come on its 2012...a married lady can dance with some guy rather than her husband... n emotionally it may not mean anything to her .
i dnt mind the dance - i found the shot offending- y focus on waist his expression his look ram has danced with neha all were ok, ram danced wityh anu had both shown the same way i prolly could have been ok, what i found was priya is not the aggrieved party ram is , yet priya is the one who is still gong around benig oh am hurt, chalo even that is ok k ram taunted her, but ik din phele she was k ram will not like if i go as rajats guest, then she royally ignores him snubs him when calls wife,and then when he hgave dubai reference still called him sick and went ahead!! this scenario made it horrible, had it been without the warning and dance beofre or no waist thing it would have been diff

If we want to c a serial with a difference we should get out of the typical romantic scenes we r used to seeing.. n layback n njy the serial ...coz at end of the day serials are meant for enjoyment not for us to increase our bp's and vent our frustration on this forum Wink
so i take you got  where i am coming from na? yaar see if i blame the plot or script then all are the same then there is no point of discussion coz it is not ram priya rajat it is the cvs right? then ram shouldnt be blamed for being jealous, priya dsnt have to feel guilty, custody is not a mistake all coz it is all cvs?

Rajat falling for priya aftr 5 years was cv's fault!!! maybe de wanted to show how priya chnged his lyf ...but it cud have happnd in last 5 years too.

@ bold: but it ddnt and it happened in the most unreal fashion and now they want to believe that what seems like infatuation is the selfless love?/and they ddnt show how priya changed his life, it was ram who told him imp of love it was one bashan of priya that mended both cady and his relation and again all expect us to believe he was all great with caddy and they share best of relations? it seems hard ot accept relations bashan form rajat simply coz he was so rude to cady, he had no interaction with priya suddenly in love,

..n rajat's hand on priya's back was cheap direction!!!!!!!
again the same thing, ppl are angry at cvs for the shot but at the same time angry that he asked her for the dance and could have done other than the hand position in addition to his lovesick expressions
One more point that ppl think ...rajat will turn grey ...yaar ab tak aisa hua nahi .y to ovr react ..

@ bold: coz of ekta: ayesha turned grey /black and also be ith lack of acting or whatever the fact is that rajat dsnt seem to be sincere for raya reunion esp after priya reaction .and if he is positive then there is no role in the show after raya  reunion/

i lyk balh coz none of the characters were mahan in it!! be it priya ..be it ram ...n now rajat

luvumjht

luvumjht

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged

so i take you got  where i am coming from na? yaar see if i blame the plot or script then all are the same then there is no point of discussion coz it is not ram priya rajat it is the cvs right? then ram shouldnt be blamed for being jealous, priya dsnt have to feel guilty, custody is not a mistake all coz it is all cvs?

Rajat falling for priya aftr 5 years was cv's fault!!! maybe de wanted to show how priya chnged his lyf ...but it cud have happnd in last 5 years too.

@ bold: but it ddnt and it happened in the most unreal fashion and now they want to believe that what seems like infatuation is the selfless love?/and they ddnt show how priya changed his life, it was ram who told him imp of love it was one bashan of priya that mended both cady and his relation and again all expect us to believe he was all great with caddy and they share best of relations? it seems hard ot accept relations bashan form rajat simply coz he was so rude to cady, he had no interaction with priya suddenly in love,

Yaar ye toh CV's hi jaane LOL

..n rajat's hand on priya's back was cheap direction!!!!!!!
again the same thing, ppl are angry at cvs for the shot but at the same time angry that he asked her for the dance and could have done other than the hand position in addition to his lovesick expressions
Ouch
A social dance with a married lady is a normal thing . A hue n cry has been made agnst that too. I feel that is a bit orthodox. His expressions were his feeling . Giving those expressions ddnt mean that he was planning to break up priya n ram!
One more point that ppl think ...rajat will turn grey ...yaar ab tak aisa hua nahi .y to ovr react ..

@ bold: coz of ekta: ayesha turned grey /black anrd also be ith lack of acting or whatever the fact is that rajat dsnt seem to be sincere for raya reunion esp after priya reaction .and if he is positive then there is no role in the show after raya  reunion/
Ayesha was a selfish female from scene 1 ...initially jab Ram ka ristha aaya tha ...she thought it is for her ... n felt j of priya later !!! So her turning grey was not a shock!!
Priya n ram ka reunion is completely based on if Priya n Ram's wish ... what can someone else do in it !! n y only blame ki rajat kuch nahi kar raha ...he was one of the few characters in the show who cud fight for priya wid Ram ...ye kaam to baki log bhi kar sakte the!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.