Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Kothari  General Hospital : Lucknow                                                                                                                                                                 One 20 years young,handsome but with deep eyes boy entered at the entrance of Kgh.That was his friend Armaan's father's hospital.Armaan was his childhood friend and this young boy was the favourite of Armaan father Mr Kalpesh Bajpai,the dean of the KGH.he entered in the AB" s cabin and knocked the door," May i come in,uncle." so politness and deep respecting voice he had got!                                                                                                                    AB: Oh Ashu,come in my boy,you don't need this beta.This is my cabin and you had a right to come and talk with me.Come in and sit with me.And suddenly his expression changes." Ashu,where is that Badmash Armaan,how much time i told him to that don't take interest in desighning,that is a proffession os girls,but he and his mood.You must tell him Ashu.                                                                                                                 Ashutosh: uncle,let him do what he wants and what he interest.Yoh had two sons na? so i will take care of you and your dream of kgh,believe me.I will not dissappoint you." AB," By the way Ashu,how the baba? . Ashutosh," He is find,actually i passed my MBBS and baba is sending me to London Medical college fot further studies.I got admission there,so i came here to meet you and Armaan.I am going after a week uncle.I will be sent e-mail and talk with you by cell phone.You are my mentor after all." AB,"hey my boy,congrates.great opportunity you got,i wish you to briilliant success.And if you face any problems,please call me immediately,don't hesitate.if that will be with money problem never hesitate ashu,you are my son at all,you told me na?." Ashutosh," yes,may i leave,i will have to meet arman too."                                                                                                                                           He was about to cross the KGH get,but saw two girs were playing in the corridor.He saw that lovely girl with blue frock and blue shoes,but face with pain,but still laughting .That two girls were just two years old.Sudedenly the one of the girl felt unconsious and felt down on the floor.Ashutosh put her in his arm and rushed to the doctor and two womes followed him.Dr Ashish was examined her and try to give her injection.but she refused to take and strted shouting.Nobody could control her.Even DB and Shyama aunty failed to control her.Dr Ashish literrally fighting with that girl.Ashutosh shouted," Dr Ashish,this is not trick to inject a little child,wait.I am coming with her and he came to that girl.He put his hand softly on her forehead and kissed her.she became quiet and started smiling at Ashutosh.Ashutosh take her small hands in his palm and sign dr Ashish to inject her.He asked her," what is your sweet name,Angel?".Nidhi Verma".He just loved that name and without any fighting she was injected by dr Ashish.                                                                                                                                   Shyama anty and DB was surprised to see this.He greeted Ashutosh and say thanks to him.And Ashutosh was trying to left but that girl[Nidhi] run back to him and hugged him.He lifted her and kissed her forehead and said,by my Angel and take care.                                                                                                                     And Ashutosh went to Arm,aan to meet him,before he left to London.He was arranging the store with new clothes.Ashutosh," main hospital gaya tha uncle se milne." Armaan,"khush ho gaye honge na tumhe dekhkar,tum unke laadle bete jo ho,aur shikayat ki hogi meri na?Ashutosh," are chhod na yaar? maine unhe samaza diya.lekin ek baat batau?maine hospital me aaj ek cute si pary jaisee ladki dekhi.kya shararati aur naughty thi woh.Itne takleef me bhi muskura rahi thi aur khel rahi thi.Armaan woh ladki ek jadu hai yaar.                                                                                                                   Do you like this concept? please tell me and comments please Edited by alkaparmart - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful. Please continue.
saibanu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
very well written Alka ji 👏

Please Continue ...
karajekar thumbnail
  😊

absolutely superb & very different concept 😊 😊 😊 😊 😊 😊 😊

it will be fun to read this superb ff 😊 😊 😊 😊 😊 😊 😊

per pls jaldi continue karo will wait 😊 😊 😊 😊 😊 😊 😊

😊 😊 😊 😊 😊 😊 😊 😊 😊 😊 😊 😊 😊 😊 😊 😊 😊 😊😊 😊 😊 😊😊 😊 😊 😊 😊

shreya98 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
👏 👏 👏 👏👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 LOVED IT JI 😊
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Cute OS...Nidhi aur Ashu ka itna purana connection...first kiss aur first hug itni jaldi ho gaya😆😉.

Lagu update madi
parmarA thumbnail
In Mathur Niwas debate is taking place.Nidhi,"baba,I ndon't want that house which is given me in mercy.Nana,why he gifted me that house?he adopted a boy and that was his dream house.Till today i don't know my nana,his face,his look.He didn't care for my mom,nor me.He didn't come to me too see me.He didn't found necessary when his daughter died? so why he wanted to gift me that house?and think about that boy baba?his meomeries are connected with that house baba?how can i thieve his meomeries baba?i don't want that house.I had my baba's house,so i just want that boy to be his baba's house owner.i signed it as his property.I don't even care to see his name in contract paper."                                                                                                                                                                                                                          After 6 years Ashutosh came in Lucknow as Armaan's father called him back.He lived in London for 6years and was became experienced  and famous Neurosergeon.He came to KGH and directly went to Dr Alpesh's cabin.He knocked the door," may i come in." After hearing that polite voice Alpesh suddenly got up," same my boy,no change in attitude,no proudy nor disrespective.welcome back my boy. And from that Day Ashutosh was become famous Neurosergeon in kgh.He was fond of children and children ward was his favourite place to sit and rome.His baba lost in the croud of this word.He even didn't know how that happens?he serched him more than 10 years,but failed.He come to knew that his baba gave whole his property to him but not that house.But he was thinking.Why baba gave me whole property?he never adopt me? but what he had done for me was precious to me. He gave me education and gave fame to live proudly in the society.What should one orphan want more? i will give that property to his Naatin.And he transferred all that property to baba" naatin without asking her name.                                                                                                                                                               Dr Alpesh and Ashutosh was sitting in Alpesh's cabin. AB," Ashu,some interns are joining in kgh.As you are the dean of this hospital,you will have to teach them.don't be so cruel to them.You know hospital staff called you heart stone.ok beta.                                                                                                                                                                      Ashutosh was sitting in his cabin and checking the intern's list.Priyanka,Jyotika,and suddenly his eyes concentrated on the name Nidhi Verma.suddenly he remembered the incident of 18 yrs back.He murmered himself,"itni jaldi badi ho gayee aur dr bhi ban gai?.And he just put his hand on her photo and his heart started beating fast. He thought," yeh kya hua? itne salo me kabhi koi ladki ki taraf dhyan nahi gaya,sirf padhai ki,aur shadi ka khayal hi nahi aaya,toh ab yeh dil bechain kyon?                                                                                                                                                                                            Ashutosh was taking the interview one by one he was calling intern's name one by one.Last name was Nidhi Verma.She entered in the cabin and slipped at the door.Ashutosh shocked to see her.He stand up fron the chair and gave her his hand.She hardly stand up and said,"sir,i always told baba not to sent me in medical line.I am not eligible for that.But he and his words.And where he sent me Dehradun,on the hills? once entered there no scope of return." and first time they met eyes.Ashutosh lost in her bluish and sparkling eyes.Ashutosh,"Are you all right,Dr Nidhi." Nidhi,"yes,i am alright,but realease my hands,you picked it up tightly sir." Ashutosh released her hands.                                                                                                                                                                                          Nidhi got first time touch of a man,a handsome and polite man.That love at first sight.From that kgh got new air of freshness.Nidhi became Angel of the kgh.Dr Alpesh Bajpai and Armaan noticed the love between nidhi and Ashutosh but wanted to confess themselves.The children wards children waits nidhi badly,that she tells them story of Syndrella,and Raja and Titli story.Ashu always hear that story by behind the door and his wishing eyes wanted to say those megical words to her.And Nidhi always hopefully looks by passing dr Ashutosh" cabin.She want him to confess his love first.Pyaar ki aahat bhi hai hitchkichahat bhi.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    One day lawyer Sanjivani Asked Ashutosh to sighned the paper that he got back his house and asked nidhi to signed up that she got the rest of his nana's property.They both literrally surprise to see each other in her cabin.From that day They started missing badly each other.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Nidhi was not attended kgh for four daya.Ashutosh called her on her cell but switched off.he became so worried he called reception,"do you have any idea,why nidhi  sorry dr Nidhi absent."Receptionist,"yes sir,she was suffering virul fever and not well sir." he couldn't control himself.Ashutosh," just give me he landline number." and he called on landline.Ashutosh," hello, can i talk to dr Nidhi verma please.I am from KGH." Nidhi was on the line.Nidhi,"ys sir." Ashutosh shouted," Are you lost nidhi?you are not well and you even not tried to call me? why you fool.I was so worried.I am very angry." And nidhi started crying.Ashutosh realised his mistake,"sorry Nidhi,i amreally sorry." and he stand up form his chair,"but i am coming to see you,my angel." Nidhi couldn't believe.She tried to stop Ashutosh but he didn't stop.                                                                                                                                                  The car was parked in the garrage of Mathur Niwas.Ashutoshstepeed fastly to Nidhi's house.Her saw Nidhi her baba,and Db and Solanki parivaar sitting in the drawing room.DB and Shyama  Anty shocked to see him.In the drawing room nidhi and Ashutosh was looking each other helplessly.Ashutosh chated with every person and told nidhi," take care dr Nidhi.and get well soon.Nidhi said baba,"mian sir ko bahar tak chhodke aati hoo. At the door step Ashutosh," main tumhe Dr Nidhi verma se Nidhi Mathur banana chahta hoo,banogi?  Nidhi,"Main bhi apna naam kabse Nidhi Mathur karna chahti hoo.                                                                                                                                                                                                  After four days Nidhi joind in Kgh and she became doctor.Ashutosh was the first person to greet her and congratulate her.Ashutosh and Nidhi were in the car that Ashutosh gave nidhi the gold ring.Ashutosh,"this is not ordinary ring.I am officially proposing you,will you merry me? after your confirmation i will talk to your father and DB. she agreed and Ashutosh told her,Nidhi do you know? you kissed me before and you hugged me before.And i tightly holded your hand? Nidhi was surprised,"what? no i never allwed anybody to come closer to me,never.Not in medical college too.Ashutosh," Nidhi when you were 2 yrs old,your Db and shyama anty took you in kgh for the treatment of Maleria fever.At that you was  so crying that nobody could control you and i just put my hands on your hands and gave forehead kiss and you stop crying,that was my and may be your first hug and kiss.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Nidhi," dr Ashutosh,at that time i was just 2 yrs old,so don't remember anything.Please give me the demo of that.I want that kiss and tight hug now,I love You so much,dr Ashutosh.And Ashutosh opened his both arms and wrapped her," i love you too my angel."                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      bachpan ki mohaabat ko dil se na juda karna                                                                                                                                                                                 comments welcomed,please
ZedZee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
read both the parts alka akka... it was really nice...please continue soon
parmarA thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepali.rock

Wonderful. Please continue.

deepali just posted 2nd part
parmarA thumbnail