Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

   

Wasnt love suppose to be unconditional? (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 12

ramaman

Newbie

ramaman

Joined: 24 December 2011

Posts: 46

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Your are absolutely right.  
The love for ipk  ,
the love for sarun and all the casts, 
the love for IF ppl analysis, 
 the love for pics posted,  
the love for the VMs made , 
the love for waiting for the clock to reach 7pm( bcoz it is from UAE which has one hr diff for Doha so we get at 7)
the love for getting back the serial with same ipk casts and fighting for the same
the love for still attaching to IF for hearing something good 
soo many loves...
everything is unconditional. Hope this unconditional love will bring back our show soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fazila~

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wasnt love suppose to be unconditional? (Page 6)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetnoori

IF-Stunnerz

sweetnoori

Joined: 14 January 2012

Posts: 37797

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fazila~

Originally posted by sweetnoori

Originally posted by Fazila~

Originally posted by sweetnoori

<font size="3">Fazi honestly speaking greatt post dear
and i never give up i remmber that time when sp gv the statement in their sides about barun and soo many ppl said its over but dear i belive and stay positive bcoz i never ALLAH WILL NEVER DISAPPOINT US,,
BCOZ JOO MA</font><font size="3">Neet karta ha usy uska phele bahi milta ha,,
Efforts deffinitly works
soo i alwyz belive and stay postive dear and dear bigg example infornt of us that thy will show us ase death and etc etc,,
bcoz of us bcoz our efforts thy end the serial sooo if we doo t</font><font size="3">Hat soo definitly we doo thz DEAR INSALLAH WE ILL DO THZ AGIN BRING THM BACK
BRING SARUN BACK AND ALL CAST YAAR,
INSALLAH
Fight is still on
but what we need just stay positive and paitences,,
INSALLAH WE ILL GET THM BACK,,
HYE WO APNE SUNA HOGE
<font color="#6600cc">SA</font></font><font size="3"><font color="#6600cc">BAR KARO ALLAH SANBAR KARNE WALO KA SAATH DATA HA,,</font>
SOO BSS PATEINCE FIGHT KEEP CALLING, EMAIL THM AND BRING OUR SARUN BACK,,
INSALLAH WE ILL INSALLAH,,
FAZIII</font> Smile


inshaAllah...n so true...Allah is indeed with the patient, the right n the one who strive...n we shall win...soon...Hug
<font size="3">InSALLAH DEAR,,JAB HUM SAATH HIN TU KAHEY KA GABRANA,,,,</font> Tongue
LOLtrue...im glad we r all together...Hug
Yahh dear we all r together

well fazi thnks me don,t know about that i hope u understand what i,m trying to say,,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ramamanFazila~

Fazila~

IF-Stunnerz

Fazila~

Joined: 16 July 2007

Posts: 32733

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramaman

Your are absolutely right.  
The love for ipk  ,
the love for sarun and all the casts, 
the love for IF ppl analysis, 
 the love for pics posted,  
the love for the VMs made , 
the love for waiting for the clock to reach 7pm( bcoz it is from UAE which has one hr diff for Doha so we get at 7)
the love for getting back the serial with same ipk casts and fighting for the same
the love for still attaching to IF for hearing something good 
soo many loves...
everything is unconditional. Hope this unconditional love will bring back our show soon.
Ameen...our positivity and unity will bring back our show with a bang...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ramaman

Fazila~

IF-Stunnerz

Fazila~

Joined: 16 July 2007

Posts: 32733

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetnoori

Originally posted by Fazila~

Originally posted by sweetnoori

Originally posted by Fazila~

Originally posted by sweetnoori

<font size="3">Fazi honestly speaking greatt post dear
and i never give up i remmber that time when sp gv the statement in their sides about barun and soo many ppl said its over but dear i belive and stay positive bcoz i never ALLAH WILL NEVER DISAPPOINT US,,
BCOZ JOO MA</font><font size="3">Neet karta ha usy uska phele bahi milta ha,,
Efforts deffinitly works
soo i alwyz belive and stay postive dear and dear bigg example infornt of us that thy will show us ase death and etc etc,,
bcoz of us bcoz our efforts thy end the serial sooo if we doo t</font><font size="3">Hat soo definitly we doo thz DEAR INSALLAH WE ILL DO THZ AGIN BRING THM BACK
BRING SARUN BACK AND ALL CAST YAAR,
INSALLAH
Fight is still on
but what we need just stay positive and paitences,,
INSALLAH WE ILL GET THM BACK,,
HYE WO APNE SUNA HOGE
<font color="#6600cc">SA</font></font><font size="3"><font color="#6600cc">BAR KARO ALLAH SANBAR KARNE WALO KA SAATH DATA HA,,</font>
SOO BSS PATEINCE FIGHT KEEP CALLING, EMAIL THM AND BRING OUR SARUN BACK,,
INSALLAH WE ILL INSALLAH,,
FAZIII</font> Smile


inshaAllah...n so true...Allah is indeed with the patient, the right n the one who strive...n we shall win...soon...Hug
<font size="3">InSALLAH DEAR,,JAB HUM SAATH HIN TU KAHEY KA GABRANA,,,,</font> Tongue
LOLtrue...im glad we r all together...Hug
Yahh dear we all r together

well fazi thnks me don,t know about that i hope u understand what i,m trying to say,,

akal mand ko isharah kafi hota haiWink...Hug... yes we all have to be toegether in this...we have seen good days...we cant fight n divide in bad times...this is our test...once we all pass...we will pass with flying colors...inshaAllah :)))))))))

sweetnoori

IF-Stunnerz

sweetnoori

Joined: 14 January 2012

Posts: 37797

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fazila~

Originally posted by sweetnoori

Originally posted by Fazila~

Originally posted by sweetnoori

Originally posted by Fazila~

Originally posted by sweetnoori

<font size="3">Fazi honestly speaking greatt post dear
and i never give up i remmber that time when sp gv the statement in their sides about barun and soo many ppl said its over but dear i belive and stay positive bcoz i never ALLAH WILL NEVER DISAPPOINT US,,
BCOZ JOO MA</font><font size="3">Neet karta ha usy uska phele bahi milta ha,,
Efforts deffinitly works
soo i alwyz belive and stay postive dear and dear bigg example infornt of us that thy will show us ase death and etc etc,,
bcoz of us bcoz our efforts thy end the serial sooo if we doo t</font><font size="3">Hat soo definitly we doo thz DEAR INSALLAH WE ILL DO THZ AGIN BRING THM BACK
BRING SARUN BACK AND ALL CAST YAAR,
INSALLAH
Fight is still on
but what we need just stay positive and paitences,,
INSALLAH WE ILL GET THM BACK,,
HYE WO APNE SUNA HOGE
<font color="#6600cc">SA</font></font><font size="3"><font color="#6600cc">BAR KARO ALLAH SANBAR KARNE WALO KA SAATH DATA HA,,</font>
SOO BSS PATEINCE FIGHT KEEP CALLING, EMAIL THM AND BRING OUR SARUN BACK,,
INSALLAH WE ILL INSALLAH,,
FAZIII</font> Smile


inshaAllah...n so true...Allah is indeed with the patient, the right n the one who strive...n we shall win...soon...Hug
<font size="3">InSALLAH DEAR,,JAB HUM SAATH HIN TU KAHEY KA GABRANA,,,,</font> Tongue
LOLtrue...im glad we r all together...Hug
<font size="3">Yahh dear we all r together

well fazi thnks me don,t know about that i hope u understand what i,m trying to say,,</font>


akal mand ko isharah kafi hota haiWink...Hug... yes we all have to be toegether in this...we have seen good days...we cant fight n divide in bad times...this is our test...once we all pass...we will pass with flying colors...inshaAllah :)))))))))
Faziii i love ur first line and last line,,
yes its our exam dear,,
appko sona nahi ha,,,
Ajj neind nahi ayii

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ramamanFazila~

Fazila~

IF-Stunnerz

Fazila~

Joined: 16 July 2007

Posts: 32733

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetnoori

Originally posted by Fazila~

Originally posted by sweetnoori

Originally posted by Fazila~

Originally posted by sweetnoori

Originally posted by Fazila~

Originally posted by sweetnoori

<font size="3">Fazi honestly speaking greatt post dear
and i never give up i remmber that time when sp gv the statement in their sides about barun and soo many ppl said its over but dear i belive and stay positive bcoz i never ALLAH WILL NEVER DISAPPOINT US,,
BCOZ JOO MA</font><font size="3">Neet karta ha usy uska phele bahi milta ha,,
Efforts deffinitly works
soo i alwyz belive and stay postive dear and dear bigg example infornt of us that thy will show us ase death and etc etc,,
bcoz of us bcoz our efforts thy end the serial sooo if we doo t</font><font size="3">Hat soo definitly we doo thz DEAR INSALLAH WE ILL DO THZ AGIN BRING THM BACK
BRING SARUN BACK AND ALL CAST YAAR,
INSALLAH
Fight is still on
but what we need just stay positive and paitences,,
INSALLAH WE ILL GET THM BACK,,
HYE WO APNE SUNA HOGE
<font color="#6600cc">SA</font></font><font size="3"><font color="#6600cc">BAR KARO ALLAH SANBAR KARNE WALO KA SAATH DATA HA,,</font>
SOO BSS PATEINCE FIGHT KEEP CALLING, EMAIL THM AND BRING OUR SARUN BACK,,
INSALLAH WE ILL INSALLAH,,
FAZIII</font> Smile


inshaAllah...n so true...Allah is indeed with the patient, the right n the one who strive...n we shall win...soon...Hug
<font size="3">InSALLAH DEAR,,JAB HUM SAATH HIN TU KAHEY KA GABRANA,,,,</font> Tongue
LOLtrue...im glad we r all together...Hug
<font size="3">Yahh dear we all r together

well fazi thnks me don,t know about that i hope u understand what i,m trying to say,,</font>


akal mand ko isharah kafi hota haiWink...Hug... yes we all have to be toegether in this...we have seen good days...we cant fight n divide in bad times...this is our test...once we all pass...we will pass with flying colors...inshaAllah :)))))))))
Faziii i love ur first line and last line,,
yes its our exam dear,,
appko sona nahi ha,,,
Ajj neind nahi ayii
LOL u should be my alarm clock...its 1:28 am, i must sleep...thanks Allah hafiz and Hug

sweetnoori

IF-Stunnerz

sweetnoori

Joined: 14 January 2012

Posts: 37797

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Sooo sweeet ok bye t.c Aallah hafiz,,
dear
c u agin,,,
welll enjoy wid alot fazii hye can i send u buddy request ok bye ,,,,dear
Tongue Smile Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fazila~

Fazila~

IF-Stunnerz

Fazila~

Joined: 16 July 2007

Posts: 32733

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetnoori

Sooo sweeet ok bye t.c Aallah hafiz,,
dear
c u agin,,,
welll enjoy wid alot fazii hye can i send u buddy request ok bye ,,,,dear
Tongue Smile Hug
Allah hafiz...of course u can...i mean the buddy request...i love them lol... night HugWinkStar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
love hate ; hate love preethi12345 3 3173 20 April 2012 at 2:48am
By nizryth
Love V/S Hatred- Round 1 Begin.Love Team Give Task

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

.FlamingDesire. 74 10232 29 December 2011 at 2:37pm
By neena12345567
LOVE Love Confusion ? FlamingsOfLove 2 1383 30 October 2011 at 2:52am
By .FlamingDesire.
Wasnt today supposed to b deewali?? Tangled 7 569 26 October 2011 at 12:44pm
By Tangled
Love love love it dnyd 6 2334 25 July 2011 at 5:51pm
By AquaBluez17

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.