Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

   

Wasnt love suppose to be unconditional? (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 12

Fazila~

IF-Stunnerz

Fazila~

Joined: 16 July 2007

Posts: 32784

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lazylad8-FauZi

Love is certainly unconditional...dont know why we forget!!!!

we trust wrong ppl n we let them fog our thinking...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wasnt love suppose to be unconditional? (Page 5)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--MISHTEE--

IF-Rockerz

--MISHTEE--

Joined: 30 October 2011

Posts: 9694

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
i 200% agree with wat u
have told

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fazila~

Fazila~

IF-Stunnerz

Fazila~

Joined: 16 July 2007

Posts: 32784

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetnoori

Fazi honestly speaking greatt post dear
and i never give up i remmber that time when sp gv the statement in their sides about barun and soo many ppl said its over but dear i belive and stay positive bcoz i never ALLAH WILL NEVER DISAPPOINT US,,
BCOZ JOO MA
Neet karta ha usy uska phele bahi milta ha,,
Efforts deffinitly works
soo i alwyz belive and stay postive dear and dear bigg example infornt of us that thy will show us ase death and etc etc,,
bcoz of us bcoz our efforts thy end the serial sooo if we doo t
Hat soo definitly we doo thz DEAR INSALLAH WE ILL DO THZ AGIN BRING THM BACK
BRING SARUN BACK AND ALL CAST YAAR,
INSALLAH
Fight is still on
but what we need just stay positive and paitences,,
INSALLAH WE ILL GET THM BACK,,
HYE WO APNE SUNA HOGE
SA
BAR KARO ALLAH SANBAR KARNE WALO KA SAATH DATA HA,,
SOO BSS PATEINCE FIGHT KEEP CALLING, EMAIL THM AND BRING OUR SARUN BACK,,
INSALLAH WE ILL INSALLAH,,
FAZIII
Smile

inshaAllah...n so true...Allah is indeed with the patient, the right n the one who strive...n we shall win...soon...Hug

Fazila~

IF-Stunnerz

Fazila~

Joined: 16 July 2007

Posts: 32784

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --MISHTEE--

i 200% agree with wat u
have told
ur backkk yahoooHug

sweetnoori

IF-Stunnerz

sweetnoori

Joined: 14 January 2012

Posts: 38288

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fazila~

Originally posted by sweetnoori

<font size="3">Fazi honestly speaking greatt post dear
and i never give up i remmber that time when sp gv the statement in their sides about barun and soo many ppl said its over but dear i belive and stay positive bcoz i never ALLAH WILL NEVER DISAPPOINT US,,
BCOZ JOO MA</font><font size="3">Neet karta ha usy uska phele bahi milta ha,,
Efforts deffinitly works
soo i alwyz belive and stay postive dear and dear bigg example infornt of us that thy will show us ase death and etc etc,,
bcoz of us bcoz our efforts thy end the serial sooo if we doo t</font><font size="3">Hat soo definitly we doo thz DEAR INSALLAH WE ILL DO THZ AGIN BRING THM BACK
BRING SARUN BACK AND ALL CAST YAAR,
INSALLAH
Fight is still on
but what we need just stay positive and paitences,,
INSALLAH WE ILL GET THM BACK,,
HYE WO APNE SUNA HOGE
<font color="#6600cc">SA</font></font><font size="3"><font color="#6600cc">BAR KARO ALLAH SANBAR KARNE WALO KA SAATH DATA HA,,</font>
SOO BSS PATEINCE FIGHT KEEP CALLING, EMAIL THM AND BRING OUR SARUN BACK,,
INSALLAH WE ILL INSALLAH,,
FAZIII</font> Smile


inshaAllah...n so true...Allah is indeed with the patient, the right n the one who strive...n we shall win...soon...Hug
InSALLAH DEAR,,JAB HUM SAATH HIN TU KAHEY KA GABRANA,,,, Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fazila~

Myura

Senior Member

Myura

Joined: 13 April 2012

Posts: 385

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
I have one condition for unconditional love!!! Pls don't dare stop to me loving the one i love! I hate it when someone try to convince me to hate someone i love and i never fell into their words! If i Hate someone i will always consider what others have to say about it! But i never seek someone help to hate the one i love! And love and respect for the man in my profile pic i will never feel guilty for that! I never feel admiring him a sin! He is one of person that i feel lot of respect as an amazing actor and as a person! They considered us as blind fan girl it is okay but don't be that much blind that someone mislead you! He as an actor and person satisfied the fan in me tremendously! I don't want to know what he is think! He is doing this doing that seriously i don't want to know that! What you ppl feel when somebody criticise every move you make! Why everyone interested in even the slightest move he make! The ppl who bash him act like they can control his thoughts!!! I am little curious about these matter like billion others! If you r interested in person becoz you love him that is okay! Atleast it is positive! watch every moves criticize every thoughts of him just becoz you hate him!!! I find some ppl cross every limits to defame and degrade an actor just for their satisfaction! The one who take that post seriously and replay to them just wasting time and energy! I love sobti and i don't need any enlightenment from anyone becoz I NEVER FEEL THAT ADMIRING HIM IS A SIN!!! I AM A PROUD SOBTIAN AND WILL ALWAYS REMAIN!!! For all these inhumane bashing he never deserve all these becoz a man like him deserve better ppl even in the case of bashing!!! I am master of my thoughts and nobody can change that and control that!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fazila~

Fazila~

IF-Stunnerz

Fazila~

Joined: 16 July 2007

Posts: 32784

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetnoori

Originally posted by Fazila~

Originally posted by sweetnoori

<font size="3">Fazi honestly speaking greatt post dear
and i never give up i remmber that time when sp gv the statement in their sides about barun and soo many ppl said its over but dear i belive and stay positive bcoz i never ALLAH WILL NEVER DISAPPOINT US,,
BCOZ JOO MA</font><font size="3">Neet karta ha usy uska phele bahi milta ha,,
Efforts deffinitly works
soo i alwyz belive and stay postive dear and dear bigg example infornt of us that thy will show us ase death and etc etc,,
bcoz of us bcoz our efforts thy end the serial sooo if we doo t</font><font size="3">Hat soo definitly we doo thz DEAR INSALLAH WE ILL DO THZ AGIN BRING THM BACK
BRING SARUN BACK AND ALL CAST YAAR,
INSALLAH
Fight is still on
but what we need just stay positive and paitences,,
INSALLAH WE ILL GET THM BACK,,
HYE WO APNE SUNA HOGE
<font color="#6600cc">SA</font></font><font size="3"><font color="#6600cc">BAR KARO ALLAH SANBAR KARNE WALO KA SAATH DATA HA,,</font>
SOO BSS PATEINCE FIGHT KEEP CALLING, EMAIL THM AND BRING OUR SARUN BACK,,
INSALLAH WE ILL INSALLAH,,
FAZIII</font> Smile


inshaAllah...n so true...Allah is indeed with the patient, the right n the one who strive...n we shall win...soon...Hug
InSALLAH DEAR,,JAB HUM SAATH HIN TU KAHEY KA GABRANA,,,, Tongue
LOLtrue...im glad we r all together...Hug

Fazila~

IF-Stunnerz

Fazila~

Joined: 16 July 2007

Posts: 32784

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Myura

I have one condition for unconditional love!!! Pls don't dare stop to me loving the one i love! I hate it when someone try to convince me to hate someone i love and i never fell into their words! If i Hate someone i will always consider what others have to say about it! But i never seek someone help to hate the one i love! And love and respect for the man in my profile pic i will never feel guilty for that! I never feel admiring him a sin! He is one of person that i feel lot of respect as an amazing actor and as a person! They considered us as blind fan girl it is okay but don't be that much blind that someone mislead you! He as an actor and person satisfied the fan in me tremendously! I don't want to know what he is think! He is doing this doing that seriously i don't want to know that! What you ppl feel when somebody criticise every move you make! Why everyone interested in even the slightest move he make! The ppl who bash him act like they can control his thoughts!!! I am little curious about these matter like billion others! If you r interested in person becoz you love him that is okay! Atleast it is positive! watch every moves criticize every thoughts of him just becoz you hate him!!! I find some ppl cross every limits to defame and degrade an actor just for their satisfaction! The one who take that post seriously and replay to them just wasting time and energy! I love sobti and i don't need any enlightenment from anyone becoz I NEVER FEEL THAT ADMIRING HIM IS A SIN!!! I AM A PROUD SOBTIAN AND WILL ALWAYS REMAIN!!! For all these inhumane bashing he never deserve all these becoz a man like him deserve better ppl even in the case of bashing!!! I am master of my thoughts and nobody can change that and control that!!!

Clap ill add this line to my post...love means dont judge...once u judge u cant love...n u said it hes a human...just like us...n no he cant be perfect...but we love him n sanaya as they r ...n we wont change that...n wont let anyone or any rumor change it...why do we listen to rumors????this is my q???? grrrAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Myura

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
love hate ; hate love preethi12345 3 3212 20 April 2012 at 2:48am
By nizryth
Love V/S Hatred- Round 1 Begin.Love Team Give Task

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

evildesire 74 10548 29 December 2011 at 2:37pm
By neena12345567
LOVE Love Confusion ? FlamingsOfLove 2 1421 30 October 2011 at 2:52am
By evildesire
Wasnt today supposed to b deewali?? Tangled 7 579 26 October 2011 at 12:44pm
By Tangled
Love love love it dnyd 6 2381 25 July 2011 at 5:51pm
By AquaBluez17

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.