Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Wasnt love suppose to be unconditional? (Page 12)

ashmir24 Goldie
ashmir24
ashmir24

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fazila~

Originally posted by ashmir24

May allah bless you for this good intention and your hard work...ameen
Ego is the problem my dear ...many people come to fight in the forum pointing I am true not she .
Even though thay are fighting standing at each side of actors ,Ph etc they are fighting for thier statement to win ...look close to the fight they are not fighting for their stars but for the souce they think is right or what they say is right .
it is spoiling the beutiful atmosphere of the forum...everything is over for something good .thereis no benefit you get out of this fight .be like how we where before .try to forget what happend ...this is going beyond the limit  ..Now only one think our brain should carry stand united and love each other to get back what our heart is needing for .
stop clarifying who is wrong ? w hat is wrong ?you wont succeed in this .
the truth is burried and we will not be able to take it out .
dont go behind this, it give you nothing but you will lose your  beloved friends ...
dont judge each other ...we are not suppose to ...only GOd has the right to do it .
when you lose the power to love ..it is like you dead ...yes you lose your life when you lose your love .
brilliant post friend Smile

Suma ameen n jazak Allah khair for ur kind words :)))  Ur so right...ego is the prob...but thats not love right??? Arnav let go of his ego when he fell in love...are we really in love with them???

thanks...Embarrassed
yes dear ego is the shathan that comes  betwen  love ...and all our friends please do like arnav did ...listen to fuzzy she says it right ...Arnav let go when he fell in loveEmbarrassedBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fazila~

tsnymd Senior Member
tsnymd
tsnymd

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Lovely post

Fazila~

Mariam_Sultan IF-Rockerz
Mariam_Sultan
Mariam_Sultan

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mariam_Sultan

I was frustrated by many topics in the forum against Sanaya and Barun or a both of them.Dead
I hope to see them together in a new show with a new P.H .Heart
Thank you dear ,really great post
Thumbs Up

Hug why do u read negative posts??? why do u hurt urself?? avoid them...ignore them... 

Everyone has the right of speech...its ur choice too... so do as u please... Learned a long time back to agree to disagree...ur most welcome...

I agree with you completelyClap
I must not let them to destroy my first
and the most beautiful experience

with Hindi drama by IPKKND.

Fazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged

May allah bless you for this good intention and your hard work...ameen
Ego is the problem my dear ...many people come to fight in the forum pointing I am true not she .
Even though thay are fighting standing at each side of actors ,Ph etc they are fighting for thier statement to win ...look close to the fight they are not fighting for their stars but for the souce they think is right or what they say is right .
it is spoiling the beutiful atmosphere of the forum...everything is over for something good .thereis no benefit you get out of this fight .be like how we where before .try to forget what happend ...this is going beyond the limit  ..Now only one think our brain should carry stand united and love each other to get back what our heart is needing for .
stop clarifying who is wrong ? w hat is wrong ?you wont succeed in this .
the truth is burried and we will not be able to take it out .
dont go behind this, it give you nothing but you will lose your  beloved friends ...
dont judge each other ...we are not suppose to ...only GOd has the right to do it .
when you lose the power to love ..it is like you dead ...yes you lose your life when you lose your love .
brilliant post friend Smile

Suma ameen n jazak Allah khair for ur kind words :)))  Ur so right...ego is the prob...but thats not love right??? Arnav let go of his ego when he fell in love...are we really in love with them???

thanks...Embarrassed
yes dear ego is the shathan that comes  betwen  love ...and all our friends please do like arnav did ...listen to fuzzy she says it right ...Arnav let go when he fell in loveEmbarrassedBig smile

ya...we humans r crazy we want everything...dont want to let go of anything...

ashmir24

riafna IF-Rockerz
riafna
riafna

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Very well said and true. Please don't forget unity is strength and ipk fans showed and showered our unity in the form of love to ipk lot times winning many awards shows the same.I am agree with geetmaneetluv. I need Arshi and entire ipk team with another ph. I lost believe in present ph. A request you to fuzzy can you make a poll of the same then it will say what we want.I am sure only few are there making fuzzz. Majority need what we need.
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged

I was frustrated by many topics in the forum against Sanaya and Barun or a both of them.Dead
I hope to see them together in a new show with a new P.H .Heart
Thank you dear ,really great post
Thumbs Up

Hug why do u read negative posts??? why do u hurt urself?? avoid them...ignore them... 

Everyone has the right of speech...its ur choice too... so do as u please... Learned a long time back to agree to disagree...ur most welcome...

I agree with you completelyClap
I must not let them to destroy my first
and the most beautiful experience

with Hindi drama by IPKKND.

agree...it was beautiful n they both gave us their best...now its out turn...to stand by them through thick and thin...Smile
Mani.raizada IF-Rockerz
Mani.raizada
Mani.raizada

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Outstandingly Awesome post dear Clap
Thumbs Up

Go to top