Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sehar mehrotra

IF-Rockerz

sehar mehrotra

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Guys ydays epi full of emotions and amazing performances by each and every member of the cast...

Starting with Tejasvi...Kudos to u gal!! I think emotional scenes are her forte, as she acted flawlessly. The scene where she fainted was superbly shot. I rarely cry while watching daily soaps but yesterday I did have a tear or two after watching her and her Bhabhi cry. Her reaction when Randeep told her there's not much left of her father and brother, was heartbreaking.

Shahana was superb tooo, her expressions during the entire news sequence was superb...

Randeep was fab tooo...I luvd the way he rushed towards a fainted Rashmi, and also the way he took the time personally  get the papers signed.

Another mentionable scene was the one where the kid enters his house and sees everyone gathered...It was shattering CryCry

Kudos to all the actors ClapClap

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kash_meet10m3abbasiS1h1a1m1a1diksha2711dh19-Khush-Mehek25--sumana13--...Tanu...swethasyam08...EhSaas...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Such an emotional epi" in 26-12 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

riyaroses

Goldie

riyaroses

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
yeah ..  it was  an  amazing  epi ..  the show is really interesting ..  nd  all  the  actors  have  done  an  amazing  job ..  all the  scenes u hav  said  is  amazing ...   nd  randeep  's  acting  is  really  smart ..    

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kash_meet10sehar mehrotra

sumiswap

IF-Sizzlerz

sumiswap

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
I had a lump in my throat the moment the bomb blasted...and everything else that followed. The plight of the victim's family...Rashmi and her Bhabhi's plight. The kid...the way his mom made him understand about good people and bad people in the world...I was totally teary eyed.Cry

I am totally loving this show and yesterday was a heart wrenching episode! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kash_meet10sehar mehrotra

Pialovemohit

Pialovemohit

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Addite malik... playing bhabhi nd i think she was fab in yesterdays episode she made me cry too good wat a performanceClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine15

...Tanu...

IF-Rockerz

...Tanu...

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Agree with u!! I cried while watching ystrday's episode. It was so gud!

mohifans

mohifans

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
yeah wat aperformance additeClap

sunshine15

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
I agree with each word of u Clap

It was fantastic n a heart wrenching episode.!!

the actors are in the shoes of the charactes n they did extremly wonderful performance StarStarStarStarStar

I give 5 / 5 for this for yesterday's episode Thumbs Up

Can't even pick a single character to say they did less or more or OTT it was flawless acting Clap

i think we  can write pages for this show LOLTongue

sumiswap

sunshine15

sunshine15

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Hello...everybody...new to this forum...what a serial is 26/12...I felt like I am watching a movie.   Great quality on small television...with great actors...

Hi @mohifans...we are old buddies always followed Mohit Malik in his serials...now his wife Addite Malik here in this serial...I agree she acted brilliantly...she made me Cry...Rashmi a new comer...well casted...Ranbir...average looking cop with brilliant acting...everybody is good...chadda has great physique...but kind of lacks on voice of vilian...Sahana...superb...what a rough and tough woman...

OVerall...Thumbs UpClapThumbs Up  after long time on the television...I hope they maintain their quality.

m3abbasi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.