Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

yesterday sowmya became haddi for raya again n she is called priya as bhabhi n the other side she asks aye to be with ram Confused

she has the owrst timingm,s phele b she saw prioya and kept quiet and was theo ne to call ayesha to hosp, then when ram was asking for her she kept mum ddnt say how owrried she was ( priya) had she said that i guess ram ka itna ghussa nhn hota!! and yesterday phir agai main moment mei!! AngryAngryAngry upar se ayesha ku better wife b banane pe tulli hui haAngryAngry
she looks older than rishab

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sowmya Ufff (Page 3)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tarameh

tarameh

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
I think she will turn negative.Like Niharika she want to control Ram.After Priya comes back to KM ,she wont be able to do it and slowly will turn negative.Aysha cant pull off the vamp act alone.I dont think Rajjo will turn negative .He cant even do the goody goody role given to him properly.(I laughed so much on his confession scene),then how can he do a villian role.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RamdeewaniiLuvRamKapoor

veena23

IF-Rockerz

veena23

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ST-KSG-DDLover

I hate this Character bohot irritating character 

duniya me shipra se jyada irritating koi nhi h...qki shipra ki irritation ek ghante  me milne wale ajnabeeyoko bhi pta chal jati hLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leo4everiLuvRamKapoor

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by veena23

duniya me shipra se jyada irritating koi nhi h...qki shipra ki irritation ek ghante  me milne wale ajnabeeyoko bhi pta chal jati hLOL
ROFL

nirmita

nirmita

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged

ROFLROFLROFL

iLuvRamKapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

iLuvRamKapoor

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged

agree but thank god kuch tho akal aayi

.sangs123.

IF-Rockerz

.sangs123.

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
i think sowmya will become gray

Post Reply New Post

Go to top