Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

iLuvRamKapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

iLuvRamKapoor

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvumjht

i feel she is in luv wid her ram bappa!!!
she noes ram hates ayesha ...so she keeps pushing ayesha in his direction ..n ensures he n priya r away ...mayb once priya returns to kapoor mansion ...saumya will be the vamp ...coz ayesha ka tab tak pack up ho jayega ...aur akele mamaji kya karenge LOLTongueWink
really???i think bhappa means big brother or father figure y will she luv RAMConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-sandhyasn

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sowmya Ufff (Page 2)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mahi78

IF-Dazzler

Mahi78

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
I don't think she will sport Annaconda in the future , she was just trying to give some sense to her and was telling her what to do at that point. 

But on the other note I liked the old Saumya, she was more pleasing.Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmitaParm.fanrayaleo4ever

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
I don't like her. Why was she forcing Ayesha to go to Ram and meet him and I found it sick when she said that she is his wife. Dead

I have a feeling that she will help Ayesha to get to Ram. She is another irritating character in the show. Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sandhyasn

raj_loverboy

raj_loverboy

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged

I missed yesterday's episode but i really liked the new Soumya. She was very cute and looked better than the previous one.

fanraya

IF-Dazzler

fanraya

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahesh78

I don't think she will sport Annaconda in the future , she was just trying to give some sense to her and was telling her what to do at that point. 

But on the other note I liked the old Saumya, she was more pleasing.Smile

agree, old Saumya was really cute and a better actor, anyway this Bappa thing really annoys me, why can;t she call him bhai, stupid idiot.. Anyway new one is useless, can not tolerate her on screen, less of her is better for us.Smile

sandhyasn

iLuvRamKapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

iLuvRamKapoor

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
yesterday sowmya became haddi for raya again n she is called priya as bhabhi n the other side she asks aye to be with ram Confused

sandhyasn

luvumjht

luvumjht

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

she noes ram hates ayesha ...so she keeps pushing ayesha in his direction ..n ensures he n priya r away ...mayb once priya returns to kapoor mansion ...saumya will be the vamp ...coz ayesha ka tab tak pack up ho jayega ...aur akele mamaji kya karenge LOLTongueWink
really???i think bhappa means big brother or father figure y will she luv RAMConfused

i mean luv of the direct attention ram gave her ...but aftr priya n pihu entr ..uska value down ho jayega

iLuvRamKapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

iLuvRamKapoor

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

i mean luv of the direct attention ram gave her ...but aftr priya n pihu entr ..uska value down ho jayega
hmmm may be 
kitchen politics between priya n sowmyaLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top