ranmar thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I always feel that Sowmya has a soft corner for Ayesha and keeps encouraging her to show her affections for Ram.

Even at the hospital the first time when Priya came face to face with Ram, she hid Priya's existence from the family and has not really tried to speak to Priya. On the other hand she forced Ayesha to go to the hospital and take care of Ram.

Is it only me,  or does someone think this way too ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
me too wen this character was introduced she was so concern for RAM n was taking care of him n all that 
den suddenly wen ram was hopitalised she informed ayesha n yest she said ayesha shud be in the hospital it was like she is pushing ayesha towards ram🀒

she may help ayesha in the cmg episodes 

plz cv's dont bring another negative character 
CorruptedColors thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i don't think so...actually she is like that...she has soft corner for ayesha and always try to brighten  her image in front of ram...i think she will help ayesha in future against priya otherwise she will be added to useless characters of the show like others...

Mani-RK thumbnail
n one more awful actress is added to BALH cast πŸ€’

lalmadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Feeling the same  
luvumjht thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
i feel she is in luv wid her ram bappa!!!
she noes ram hates ayesha ...so she keeps pushing ayesha in his direction ..n ensures he n priya r away ...mayb once priya returns to kapoor mansion ...saumya will be the vamp ...coz ayesha ka tab tak pack up ho jayega ...aur akele mamaji kya karenge πŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I hate this Character bohot irritating character 
simlavidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hate her specially the new somya...
Mani-RK thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: luvumjht

i feel she is in luv wid her ram bappa!!!
she noes ram hates ayesha ...so she keeps pushing ayesha in his direction ..n ensures he n priya r away ...mayb once priya returns to kapoor mansion ...saumya will be the vamp ...coz ayesha ka tab tak pack up ho jayega ...aur akele mamaji kya karenge πŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

really???i think bhappa means big brother or father figure y will she luv RAMπŸ˜•
Mahi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think she will sport Annaconda in the future , she was just trying to give some sense to her and was telling her what to do at that point. 

But on the other note I liked the old Saumya, she was more pleasing.😊