Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

virman ff/os *the destiny wanted us to meet*

virman-eman Newbie
virman-eman
virman-eman

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

HI ALL

we are writing an os ,,yes u read it right,,we means,,me,Eman Shoaib ( the writer of an os ''their nokh jokh never ends'') and Maneeha Ejaz (she is writing for the first time)

HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT AND DO PLACE YOUR COMMENTS AND YOU R FREE TO GIVE US SUGGESTIONS AS WELL :)

ABHAY ---------- MANVI'S BOYFRIEND

he is abhay ,,manvi's boyfriend,,he loves her alot <3 but is a big flirty...he is an actor and his father is the owner of steel mills...this family is the richest of all...

VIRAT VADHERA ----- A PARTY BOY,,,VADHERA'S SON...A RICH BOY BUT NOT RICHEST...

MANVI-A SWEET ,LOVING,RICH GIRL-GIRLFRIEND OF ABHAY

PART 1

aaj kya pehen rahay ho event kay liyay,mai bhi us k accordingly pehenoongi (said manvi to abhay)

abhay:-well i think mai aaj mai roberto cavalli ka suit pehnoon ga with hermes belt,,,tum ek kaaam karo roberto cavalli ka dress pehen lo...

abhay wore this one:-

manvi:-yeah sahi keh rahay ho then mai ye pehen rahi hoon roberto cavalli ka dress :-

manvi wore this dress

ok so guys i am continuing part 1:-

they both lived in mumbai i mean abhay and manvi both lived in in one house but not in one room...abhay bought a new house specially for maanvi which was having 3 rooms,1 kitchen,2 toilets,1 tv lounge,1 dining room ,,specially for manvi because she never wanted to stay in one room ,before mairrage..and abhay loved manvi alot but was a little possesive and insecure for her,,,but was a big big flirty as he was an actor...

they both got ready went to sit in abhay's black limousine...they went to the HYPE club..

and when they entered the club everyone started hooting for abhay and manvi...abhay and manvi were looking the prettiest couple there...they both started dancing and everyone started the dance as well as our cute couple(abhay and manvi) but as i told u guys before abhay was a big big flirty so he started dancing with some other girls who were wearing skirts and etc..manvi felt bad and thught of going from there and sit somewhere else..

they made her sit on a chair and asked the waiter to bring whine for herself...

after 5 mins a boy wearing white shirt and black pants with gucci belt came to her and sat near her ,,she thought that it was abhay and pretended as if she was too angry..and didn't face him.

waiter:-mam this is your drink..

boy:-can u please bring one for me too.

waiter:-sure sir

manvi thought that it wasn't a similar voice so she stood up and saw him and was shocked..

boy:-can i dance with you?

manvi:-what?

boy:-there's nothing big in it...u must have danced before with many boys then why not me(but manvi wasn't that type of girl but yeah she had drank that wine and was now not in her senses)

that boy took her hand and started dancing with her ...he was too close to her while dancing that their nose were touching each others n suddenly abhay saw them in that position,,he left whatever he was doing n went to them ...

abhay:-excuse who are you and why are you dancing with my girlfriend??? asked that boy

manvi hugged abhay as she was drunk and holds him from his neck n said in a sleepy voice:-abhay where were you?i was missing you ,,u left me na to dance with those girls...i hate you.

abhay was just too angry because everyone was looking at them,,,and abhay was embaraced alot aabout what she is doing n was aware of the fact that she was drunk..

abhay to manvi:-manvi you are drunk?

manvi started laughing as she was drunk ..and abhay then asked that boy:-what is your name?

boy:-my name is virat,,,VIRAT VADHERA...but yeah i would tell you something that nevr make your girl sad because if she'll left you,,she'll never coming back then..

manvi was drunk and felt unconcious in his arms

abhay:-manvi we are going home now...

manvi didn't replied.

abhay:-manvi we are going home (with an angry tone but slowly)

manvi again didn't replied.

virat:-woh behosh ho gai hai ussay ghar lay jao

abhay:-yes i think so..ok bye everyone

everyone:-byeee

abhay took manvi in her hands and made his way to the car ..

they went to their home ,abhay layed manvi to his bed as it was nearest room to the door...

and he went to change ..he came back wearing a white bath coat..

and after some time when he was reading the magazines manvi woke up...

manvi saw abhay's face and smiled but he didn't smiled back...(manvi was now back to her senses..but she didn't remember what just happened a few hours back)

manvi:-what happened abhay?r u angry with me?

abhay:-yes i am ...you know what u were drunk n u made my fun by reacting like a baby..(shouted at her as he was angry)

manvi started crying...abhay felt bad for her and said:-look manvi i am sorry for shouting just forget it...and smiled

manvi felt bad for him but them smiled back

abhay kissed her forehead and asked him to change

manvi wore a bath wrap:-

and came out from the toilet.

and was going to her room when abhay stopped her way..

he came closer and closer to her and was going to kiss her on her lips but the phone started ringing..

abhay:-ufff yaaar yeh phone hamesha ghalath time pai bajtha hai.

manvi started laughing..

abhay:-tumhay mai baad mai dekhoon ga and winked at her...

abhay:-hello,who's this?

gaurd:-hey sir,,i am your gaurd..wanted to tell you that someone is here to give you something..

abhay:-ok send him in..

gaurd:- ok sir..

manvi:-kaun tha?

abhay:-gaurd tha keh raha tha k koi hamari koi cheez dainain aaya tha...jaa kar zara door khona..

manvi:-ok wait

manvi opened the door and was SHOCKED..

end of part 1 :)

Guys here is the second part hope you like it .

Part 2.

M: manvi

V:Virat

A:Abhay

Manvi went to open the door while abhay went to the washroom.Manvi opens the door and is shoked to see a person infront  of her who was non other then virat.

M: tum….

V: hann mien virat

M:tum kon ho

V: umm you don't know mee

M:noo

V: I am the person jo tumhey party mein mila tha …. We danced together and then tumm……After that

she was in a verge of crying because she was not that type of girls who would do something then virat said

V:you fainted so your bf took you here

Manvi felt relaxed then virat gave her her earing that was fallen due to she fainted And this was

the reason he came here

M: Ohh thank you soo much

Manvi offers virat to get inside as he agrees and goes with her when they are sitting on the sofa suddenly Abhay comes and says 

A: virat tum V:hey abhay  (The handshake)

M: tum log eik dusrey ko jantey ho

V and A lauged and say yesss

A:tum is waqat yahan kyun koi kam tha 

V: actually yar manvi's earing fell on the floor so I thought to give it to you Abhay makes a fake smile and Glares to manvi 

M: virat tum kahan rehtey ho 

V:woo I live in malasia and is here for some work and right now living in a hotel

A: then why don't you live with us hamarey sath thorey dino key liye rehloo

V: ohh no thanks ill manage

A: nahi this is final you are lining here

M: yeah virat (in a happy tone tha he will live here but she doesn't know why she is happy)

V: say yess (all are happy)

A: okay then virat you go and get freshed manvi show him his room while mein khana lagwata hunn

M: ok

Virat and manvi went to the room when virat saw the room was soo beautiful they went inside when virat was looking everywhere Manvi went to the bed and suddenly her leg tangled with the bed and she wass about too fall she closed her eyes when a pair of arms cathes her and when she open her eyes and realize that she has not fallen she saw virat there was an eyelock when

suddenly…………………

SOrry guys for a very short update

Guys this is the end of Part 2 hope you enjoyed it :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

star_777JESNIAmanesha76

sapphhire IF-Dazzler
sapphhire
sapphhire

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
nice.
JESNIA IF-Dazzler
JESNIA
JESNIA

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
ITS REALLY INTERESTING.Smile UPDATE PLZ...Cry
--Udhay-- IF-Stunnerz
--Udhay--
--Udhay--

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Virman and Abhay FF, please post in EHMMBH forum or PYEEK forum,
this is MB forum! :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76Shru77

kahkashansakina IF-Sizzlerz
kahkashansakina
kahkashansakina

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
this is MB forum not EHMMBH forum ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Udhay--

-SmexyGhost- IF-Sizzlerz
-SmexyGhost-
-SmexyGhost-

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Is it Virman Forum Confused ????

--Udhay--

tabby999 IF-Stunnerz
tabby999
tabby999

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
good one

--Udhay--

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Virman n Abhay did'nt belong to this forum...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index