Hitler Didi

its all over now

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

princessruhi

IF-Dazzler

princessruhi

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
guys hd has now became like any other regular saas bahu type show damn kaun kiski biwi hai kaun kiska pati aur kaun kiske bachche like ekta show ek aadmi ki 3 wives n all living under 1 roof sn will b disgusting to watch itna melodrama n all confusion all around booo to makers fm my side n wont tolerate this nonsense hd is over for me now abhi tak zara ka dilema jhela ab taakat nahi ek aur look alike ka confusion jhelo with seeing haddi face daily jo aag me ghi dalne ka kaam aur karegi wn pak wali ayegi sn   seriously no interest in this type of sautan saas bahu show now hd lost its soul now completely n i dont think it will regain it fm this trak anymore so its bette not to watch it now as i started watching 4 its light real content n dont like saas bahu sautans type seriously Ouch

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Smiley7nutan7AllThingsNiceleavesandwavesRanjinikishanPeraltaGarranty-dear10-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "its all over now" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hebasamiya

IF-Dazzler

hebasamiya

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Confusion is their that's why HD is interesting

innocent.aman

IF-Stunnerz

innocent.aman

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
cvc r just confusing us more for trp  on 10 december 2012

but yes hd should be sauten drama 

ila mata just show zaindira is real indira   a glimpse atleast nowSmile

than bring lahorewali as real zaara  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Monaya.93

nutan7

IF-Dazzler

nutan7

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
you r rt hd has lost its unique identity . i too hate sans bahu drama. it has become aikata kapoor's serials. they have shown child hits her teacher that is also disgusting.i simly watch the show for rati sumit and other cast and even Illa mam .i have loved HD a lot .hence I cannot stop myself from watching it . yes i have stopped watching repeats and taking notes . i continue  to watch in anticipation of hitler returns . old hd returns 

PeraltaGarranty

IF-Sizzlerz

PeraltaGarranty

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
aye tabu Thumbs Up for that i agree wholeheartedly gone are the zashi days too that made people watch

this track may make people watch but would they be happy na peope will watch for curiousity and curse the show at the same time LOL

ive stopped completely its better to watch reruns

the writers are capable of good writing  but i think thats only when they are like really high LOL

any track but they brought this barfi 2.0/hamshakal track or should i say crap!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nutan7AllThingsNiceRanjinikishan

-Shwetha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Shwetha-

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged

Why so much disappointment?

Only in the mon epi, they showed some sbs segment. But in yesterday segment, they have not showed any SBS.

Better to watch the show completely and then discuss. CV's also know that it is not SBS show. So lets trust the CV's and support the show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nutan7

nutan7

IF-Dazzler

nutan7

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Mels...

aye tabu Thumbs Up for that i agree wholeheartedly gone are the zashi days too that made people watch

this track may make people watch but would they be happy na peope will watch for curiousity and curse the show at the same time LOL

ive stopped completely its better to watch reruns

the writers are capable of good writing  but i think thats only when they are like really high LOL

any track but they brought this barfi 2.0/hamshakal track or should i say crap!
 pl.do not stop watching

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.