Live Discussion Thread 43 : Uptd: Pg 79 - Page 8

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by nadaanmasakalli

aashka became jyotish now predicting everyone's future apna soch pagal 

🀣

does ashka ever have fun, she is always depressed
Wait, I thought this was about Del's aunt...Why are they discussing abt the housemates?
Ashka saying the others didnt genuinely forgive each other. She says they all forgave each other, (Nik-Urv, Sap-Urv, Sap-Nik, Kar-Nik) but when another task comes they go back to hating each other. She says that they have all changed.
aashka is obsessed with urv& nik like WTBH  THere r times when my ears start bleeding listening her bulshit 
Aashka lives in her own small delusional-world. 
Ashka ne kya kha liya hai aaj...

Originally posted by Nishita123

Anand , Madhurima...Please send the spatula...warna mein bhej deti hoon ek...subah se chal raha hai inka ramayan...πŸ˜†

But this irritation is the same i face dear... when the tava or the spatula is not proper, dosa banane mein maza bhi nahi aayega yaar... and it is irritating as it has to be made individually for all, imagine the number of dosas to be made

philaal i feel like throwing something at AASH😑😑😑😑😑
i guess dellu is in 2 minds that many have mutually apologised ... aashk is syaing all this is not actual maafi😑😑😑😑😑. another task comes and things will go back to normal, when u leave the hosue, u shud forgive all the last day... and not now... as that will be true maafi...
ok, where is Ashka going with this pravarchan????

Gotta give it to Ashka. How this woman manages to annoy and irritate us every second, every moment...truly talented she is🀒