Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Supernatural is going on a mini hiatus and will return on Jan 16, 2013. This is the promo of the 10th episode "Tom and Frayed".

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Niti20SahayTimenTIMEagainMuSIqroCKzzzz-Mystery-White_lilyherms_angelepiphany.EphemeraMS-meghasharma

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Supernatural Promo S8 E10" in Supernatural forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

herms_angel

IF-Sizzlerz

herms_angel

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
I still don't get the concept of going on hiatus/mini breaks and stuff. Stern Smile Thanks for sharing though. :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvOriginalsepiphany.

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by herms_angel

I still don't get the concept of going on hiatus/mini breaks and stuff. Stern Smile Thanks for sharing though. :)

These shows go off air around Christmas and get back on in the second/third week of January. Glee's going on a hiatus too. The idea is maybe for the show makers and actors to have a break or something. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvOriginalsEphemera

-Sapna-

-Sapna-

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
yeah its called the winter finale Unhappy i'm all for actors getting well deserved breaks but i miss watching the shows too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ephemera

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
jan 16... oooMGgg...
dec ll be lyk forever

herms_angel

IF-Sizzlerz

herms_angel

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savage

These shows go off air around Christmas and get back on in the second/third week of January. Glee's going on a hiatus too. The idea is maybe for the show makers and actors to have a break or something. LOL
Oh okay. But the idea still sucks. Pinch

epiphany.

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by herms_angel

Originally posted by Savage

Oh okay. But the idea still sucks. Pinch

When Glee's on break, yes. When Supernatural is, not so much. Cause am so gonna get back to the the earlier season's while no new episodes are up for me to watch. Big smile

herms_angel

Niti20Sahay

Niti20Sahay

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
thnks for sharing...!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.