Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
OMG... Is This u Madhu!! Shocked im stunned to read ur OS... Well done Clap great job Clap very well written Star

aahhh... ASR love to read ASR working with jigar for escape my Ahemji Embarrassed superb deariee Hug

Edited by -GiNa- - 06 December 2012 at 4:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MADHU.BARUN

MADHU.BARUN IF-Rockerz
MADHU.BARUN
MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

OMG... Is This u Madhu Shocked im stunned to read ur OS... Well done Clap great job Clap very well written Star

aahhh... ASR love to read ASR working with jigar for escape my Ahemji Embarrassed superb deariee Hug

thank you sherry dear Big smile yea its me! im equally stunned to write it! Tongue yea i always loved asr a lot!!! and him working with jigar for our darling ahem made me super happy Smile

NazimKiDewani

Xarina IF-Sizzlerz
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Great OS Madhu.  They say you never forget your first love.  Look likes you have got two.Smile

MADHU.BARUN

NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scarlet167

OMG... Is This u Madhu Shocked im stunned to read ur OS... Well done Clap great job Clap very well written Star

thank you sherry dear Big smile yea its me! im equally stunned to write it! Tongue yea i always loved asr a lot!!! and him working with jigar for our darling ahem made me super happy Smile

I know Madhu... How much u like barun Embarrassed i like him to but not more then Naaz u know na coz i love Naaz to the core Day Dreaming but its good to read ASR with modi's brothers... Or i love ASR wht the??? Wink superb Thumbs Up

Edited by -GiNa- - 06 December 2012 at 1:14am

MADHU.BARUN

MADHU.BARUN IF-Rockerz
MADHU.BARUN
MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by scarlet167

thank you sherry dear Big smile yea its me! im equally stunned to write it! Tongue yea i always loved asr a lot!!! and him working with jigar for our darling ahem made me super happy Smile

I know Madhu... How much u like barun Embarrassed i like him to but not more then Naaz u know..Day Dreaming but its good to read ASR with modi's brothers... Or i love ASR wht the??? Wink superb Thumbs Up

Embarrassedaww!! sherry!! Embarrassed yea! there is no asr without what the! so added that also Wink

NazimKiDewani

MADHU.BARUN IF-Rockerz
MADHU.BARUN
MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

Great OS Madhu.  They say you never forget your first love.  Look likes you have got two.Smile

yea xarina! May be i cant love anyone as much as i loved barun! and of course naz so wanted them to be together Tongue

NazimKiDewani

MADHU.BARUN IF-Rockerz
MADHU.BARUN
MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
You know what sherry and xarina in my previous os on ipkknd..ahemji was detective there!! Big smileWink

NazimKiDewani

yhm_craze IF-Rockerz
yhm_craze
yhm_craze

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
what an action packed OS Madhu! well done! Clap..though its a little far fetched to expect ASR to make an appearance LOL..i sure do want Jigar to do the rescuing and not Gopi...i find it highly illogical that a heavily pregnant Gopi would rescue Ahem..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MADHU.BARUNNazimKiDewani

Go to top