Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

MADHU.BARUN

IF-Rockerz

MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Jigar suggests that they must inform police,"kaki ahem bhai itna mature hai,even if he unable to contact us,he will send message for sure,he wont be so careless,lets inform police,anyways commissioner is ahem bhai's close friend and he would gladly help us!" Kokila looks and Hetal and was about to say something when aman interrupts and says" No jigar dont be foolish,police case and all dont work,i have contacts I will let them know about it and we will see what happens.If still we wont get any information we will let the police know." He takes Kokila's hand and says " Auntyji though Im new business partner for ahem,in these few days I got to know a lot about him,he said that you are his support so please be strong I will bring ahem back". Kokila agrees and Jigar is displeased and angry! But he is too polite to say anything! Aman tells Jigar to look after the family and jigars gives a fake smile! Aman leaves from there..

Gopi asleep on bed and has a bad dream about ahem getting beaten by gundas,she wakes up all of a sudden and at that time we hear a loud cry "Ahemji!!" All the members run to Gopi's room and she tells them about the dream and cries hard..Kokila,Hetal,Jigar everyone tries to control her but she doesnt listen..She keeps crying and faints! Baa tells Kokila that she might have fainted due to stress let her rest.Saying so,everyone leaves the room. Kokila for the first time starts crying and Mota Bhabi and Kinjal run to her. She hugs Hetal and says "Mota Bhabi yeh kya hora hai hamare bache ke saath,pehle ahem aur abhi gopi.She is nearing her due date and no information of her husband is taking a toll on her health.I just dont know what to do MotaBhabi." Jigar comes there and sits beside her "Kaki mein hoon na,ahem bhai zaroor wapas aajayega,please kaki be strong" She hugs Jigar and says I will be strong but I dont know about Gopi vahu,she is so weak.Hame kuch karna jaldi. Just then the door bell rings and everyone gets happy,jigar rushes down almost falling down when Kokila shouts "sambhalke jigar" he opens the door but disappoints to see aman and his friend there.He asks them to come inside and aman speaks "I have tried through all my contacts and we have no trace of ahem so I decided to tell my friend who is a police.Meet Mr.Virat,head of crime branch" Jigar and Kokila suspects but Kokila is in no mood to give a thought to her suspicion. Virat asks Kokila to call Mrs.Ahem Modi for investigation as he suspects a kidnap,Kokila says her bahu is pregnant so they didnt want her to know about ahem disappearance. Then Virat says its okay and he questions about Ahem and his relations both personally and professionally.Jigar Parag and Chirag answers all the questions and he assures him he will look into the matter and he gets up to leave.Aman gets up to drop him and they both leave. After they leave the main door,Kokila says "Mota Bhabi we forgot to tell that Virat about Girish and Kusum/Neelam,I suspect they have a hand in this" Mota bhabi tells jigar to call Virat and tell and Jigar says he doesnt have his number.He tries calling Aman but he leaves the phone inside. Jigar says "Mom il go and see they just left and Im sure they musnt have gone far.Let me check" He sees aman and Virat near the gate whispering something,he goes near the tree and hides,
virat asks "aman how was my acting? Did they get suspicious? " 
Aman says "No you were brilliant and Modi's are not intelligent that they find out that I kidnapped Ahem" 
Virat says" slowly aman what if someone hears?"
Aman-"aah no they must surrounded around that old lady or Mrs.Ahem,poor lady I think she will be destroyed to know that I did this thing"
Virat- "Aman what made you do this yaar,anyways you are a business partner of ahem na?"
Aman-"Im a business partner for one project yaar not the mineral water one,that is the most prestigious project and that ahem got it.I wont leave him till he gives away that to me!"
Virat-" Nahi yaar convince ahem that his wife is pregnant and she needs him so you will manage this project"
Aman-"Arey wah tu tho bada hoshiyar nikla,i did the same and you know what he said "its his dream project and if he cant work with it he will make his brother Jigar do it"
Virat-"Acha so the Modi brothers dont want it to go outside the family,theek hai lets see how will ahem escape now!"
Aman-Acha tu abhi chale ja,i need to go inside and do my part of action

Jigar who was listening to the conversation was dumbstruck,he couldnt believe what was happening,he hid himself when Aman went inside. He thinks for a while and leaves the home.
Aman goes inside and hetal asks him "Beta did you tell Virat about Neelam" Aman asks " Neelam,who is she aunty and why should I tell Virat about her?" Hetal asks him if jigar didnt tell him anything,aman says no.Hetal wonders where Jigar is,Aman gets worried if he had heard his convo with Virat,in order to confirm,he calls jigar.Jigar sees Aman calling him and picks the phone "Hello Aman where are you? I was going to your office to meet you,I had to tell you something and he says about Neelam." Aman says "Oh Jigar i was outside,anyways come home,everyone needs you here,and yes I will tell about Neelam to Virat immediately" Aman is convinced that Jigar is unware of his intentions and he calls virat to tell about Neelam. He smirks and thinks "Arey wah,these Modi brothers are dumbest people Ive ever seen! I though since they are so rich and intelligent it would be difficult to fool them but they seem to be fools"
Jigar thinks "I know aman what you must be thinking,that we are fools,just wait and see how we will fool you!" Jigar then calls Arnav SIngh Raizada best friend of Ahem and the most famous detective and tells him that he needs to speak to him and its urgent. Arnav asks him to come to his office. Jigar reaches there and 
Arnav- hi jigar good to see you,what happened you were sounding very tensed
Jigar- hi arnav,yes there is a very big issue
Arnav-Oh what happened,i was about to call you guys and wish for your anniversary and tell ahem that il be late for the party as i have a very important work.Between Happy anniversary bro
Jigar-Baat happiness ka nahi hai 
Arnav- Kya hua jigar,come sit
Jigar-Arnav Bhai you know Ahem Bhai's new business partner Aman
Arnav-Yes,Ahem told me other day,he is a nice guy itseems na
Jigar-Nice! My foot! He kidnapped Ahem Bhai for that mineral water deal
Arnav-What the!!
Jigar-Ha what the,and now he is pretending in front of my family that he is a saint
Arnav asks Jigar if he is sure and Jigar tells him about Virat and their convo.

Arnav- Jigar when do you have to submit those papers
Jigar- Tomorrow
Arnav- Oh ok,so he is taking so long in revealing so that you people become majboor and listen to him! 
Jigar- But Im very afraid arnav,bhabi doesnt know and dont know what will happen to my family with aman around
Arnav-Remember Jigar as long as you are silent about the whole fiasco aman wont speak anything.So lets be very careful in investigating it. I have an idea,come with me. Arnav calls his secretary to cancel his meeting and gives order to his subordinates to gather proofs against aman and they leave

Jigar goes home and arnav waits few meters away from his office,he says he would go to the room and come back and return soon,after going,he wantedly hurts his foot badly and it starts bleeding,he shouts aah! With that everyone rushes up and gopi gets up from the shock but doesnt move. Hetal goes to Jigar and asks how did it happen,he says he was in tension and he didnt see. He tells he would go to hospital and come.Aman volunteers but Jigar stops him saying No aman stay here,you are a part of this family and do take care of my bhabi,kaki and mom. Aman seems pleased and says sure jigar,come back soon.Saying so Jigar leaves and meets Arnav and they head to Bhuj. 

Arnav says assuming ahem being kidnapped in bhuj there are only 2 places where they can hide him,lets divide you go to one place and il go to the other.Saying so they went,since it was night it was very difficult to search ahem but both of them were determined to get him back by morning. Gopi goes to the kitchen where she overhears Urmila and Rashi talking" Did Ahem run away with that anita? why isnt he back?" Rashi says" arey mummy he is kidnapped and you say something or the other.Uff!" Gopi hears this and becomes numb,she walks aimlessly and sits on the sofa and thinks about ahem.Kokila comes there and gopi starts crying "maaji why did you lie? my ahemji is kidnapped.please i want to go to him.please" aman says"bhabi we are searching,please dont cry." Koki says" because you will cry like this i didnt tell you,please gopi vahu sambhalo apne aap ko" Gopi cries for a while and then becomes silent,she neither responds nor speaks.Everyone are worried..

Arnav searches the whole place but he doesnt find ahem,he decides to call jigar but stops since if kidnappers are there in the other place,they would get alert. On the other hand Jigar searches the place where he finds ahem hurt on his head and sitting on a chair all tied up.. He gets the shock of his life but decides to be strong and save his bhai. He silently goes there and starts hitting gundas and after a while he untie ahem and makes him to stand up,ahem tries standing up but he cant as he is badly hurt on head and leg.Jigar doesnt understand what to do and tries calling arnav,but he sees arnav coming near them.Arnav and Jigar pick ahem and place him in the car.  Jigar goes to drive and he gets a call from aman" he picks it up and aman asks" jigar where are you? aunty is worried!" Jigar tells him,that he is in hospital and he will take time. Aman gets suspicious and calls the gundas.They dont pick the phone.He gets to know that Jigar has got hold of Ahem,so he goes from there to destroy proofs against himself.But alas,Modi brothers with ASR are intelligent,arnav staff members already gather stuff against him. Aman doesnt know what to do,so decides he will threaten ahem with gopi and his child's life.But to his disappointment the whole family is surrounded by gopi as she is totally motionless. Jigar calls rashi and tells her to keep an eye on aman,she asks why,jigar tells her to do so.she says ok.In mean time they take Ahem to the hospital and dress his wounds. They are on their way home and Jigar tells Ahem that it is Aman who kidnapped him and they have all proofs. Arnav also briefs about the evidences he have against Aman. Ahem becomes shocked and realizes his mistake.

It would 5 hours and still they dont find any trace of ahem-jigar. Kokila Hetal become worried and just then Ahem arrives with the support of Jigar and Arnav. Gopi stands up looking at ahem,Kokila hetal rush towards the doo.But Ahem tries to rush towards Gopi,but his leg doesnt support him,both of them dont speak anything and gopi rushes forward and hugs him.he hugs he back. She says sorry and he says sorry too. Ahem then meets Kokia nd Hetal and they ask him what happened he was about to speak when aman gets hold of gopi and threatens them that if they dont give those deal papers he would kill gopi. everyone are shocked and koki asks aman what is this? jigar says "kaki this aman kidnapped ahem bhai for this deal" Everyone are shocked and that is when the police arrives. Arnav goes to Aman and says " Dont think that you can fool me Mr.Aman,I knew your traits and thats why i called the cops,so better leave my bhabi and get lost" Aman says " I wont leave you Arnav" Arnav says " Its Arnav SIngh Raizada! And no one can win with me! Dont dare playing with people close to my heart".Cops arrest aman and takes him away.Ahem goes to arnav and thanks him and ask him to stay back for party.He takes Jigar's hand and goes to the hall.He says I have to make an announcement " The mineral water deal will be taken by Jigar from now on and I would like to spend time with Gopi" Jigar looks astonished and says "nahi ahem bhai this is your dream project and you worked hard for i." Ahem says" Kaka worked on many projects and gave me them whats wrong in giving you this,ha dream project true but cant my brother fulfill my dream?" Jigar gets teary and says" sure bhai I will" Jigar and Ahem hug and Arnav says "ok agar bro sentiment hogaya tho can we cut the cake?" Everyone laugh and cut the cake and celebrate the anniversary...

**************************************END****************************************************

Guys this is my first ever os on SNS! 2nd in all,1st being one in ipkknd! I dint like the fact that gopi should rescue ahem,so made it jigar. I wanted someother character to help jigar and was confused between dhawal and new character..went for new character and couldnt stop myself from naming the character arnav singh raizada as i am die hard fan of barun sobti! And you know what in my previous os on ipkknd ahem was detective WinkPlease comment your views...
thank you!

Edited by scarlet167 - 06 December 2012 at 1:18am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Kanjali12Bloomingbudcvdprasad_Devna_-nilani--Archana-delsiyhm_crazeawesome-rajipikiiichuuJustlikethat1Xarina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS: Ahemji back..Jigar to the rescue!" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kanjali12

Groupbie

Kanjali12

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Nice os

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MADHU.BARUN

-Archana-

Goldie

-Archana-

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Wonderful OS Madhu ClapStarawesome job for 2nd os  loved jigar in action to rescue his Bahi. Last part was nice jihem interaction is lovely. Naming character with familiar names made story even more interestingBig smile

MADHU.BARUN

MADHU.BARUN

IF-Rockerz

MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanakarthik

Wonderful OS Madhu ClapStarawesome job for 2nd os  loved jigar in action to rescue his Bahi. Last part was nice jihem interaction is lovely. Naming character with familiar names made story even more interestingBig smile

thanks a ton archana..ur comment means a lot to me! hehe yea character names! couldnt help naming arnav Embarrassed

-Archana-

MADHU.BARUN

IF-Rockerz

MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kanjali12

Nice os

thank you..welcome to the forum kanjali Smile

pikiiichuu

IF-Sizzlerz

pikiiichuu

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Res..

This good Madhu , action packed os its fab whem u get to include ur fav characters.. awesome jobClap

Edited by Deepikz - 06 December 2012 at 5:03am

I-Luv-Rashi

IF-Dazzler

I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Awesome loved it.Clap

MADHU.BARUN

MADHU.BARUN

IF-Rockerz

MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged