Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

RC and Suvreen (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 34

iluvrainaarti

iluvrainaarti

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
I remember when I first started watching this in march I was like Yuvreen all the way! But then by June, I couldn't see the chemistry between them so I stopped watching. Two days ago I was watching D3 and I saw the promo in which Vivian was saying RC was in love with Suvreen so I went and watched the epi in which RC entered and I was like this is chemistry that was missing. They hadn't even really seen each others faces when Suvreen was scolding RC on his driving skills but when they met in class they remembered each other. In their first meeting itself I saw sparks flying and I became a RC-Suvreen fan forever. Their hate-hate to mutual understanding to respect to friendship and now to love(from RC's side) journey was soo awesome and cute that I've completely forgotten Yuvreen.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ginny_2faith_hopespicySugar..relentless.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RC and Suvreen (Page 5)" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mohifans

mohifans

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Completely agree with the above post Resu r a treat to watch they look awesome together nd something abt their chemistry is their is lot of mystery which makes their relationship special

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ginny_2Girl54faith_hope

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
I dont know i'm just hopelessly falling in love with Mohit mallik, and more than that Smriti i simply adoreee Day Dreaming love her endlessly <3 and i dont somehow connect with Shivin's acting or character that much although YuvReen are cute as well, but from when RC has come into the picture, im completely falling in love with the ReSu chemistry, both are brilliant actors, and their characters blend so well together..Infact sometimes i feel yuvi shouldn't have been in between them lol LOL but he's the male lead opp. Suvi, so they'll be endgame :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spicySugar..

spicySugar..

IF-Sizzlerz

spicySugar..

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Coco, that's the tragedy, ne? Yuvi is the male lead and they'll be endgame! God! WHY?! YuvReen don't appeal to me anymore...they are sooo boring! C'mon Suvi! Set an example! Fall for RC na! Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ginny_2faith_hoperelentless.

-Wishes-

IF-Dazzler

-Wishes-

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
this whole 'RC falling for suvi' has been done so well that i really love RC-Suvi now
but yes at the same time i know it wud be yuvreen in the end and then RC wud be really hurt :(

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ginny_2faith_hopespicySugar..relentless.

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mais

Coco, that's the tragedy, ne? Yuvi is the male lead and they'll be endgame! God! WHY?! YuvReen don't appeal to me anymore...they are sooo boring! C'mon Suvi! Set an example! Fall for RC na! Day Dreaming

I wouldn't term YuVreen boring in a way, because i love Suvreen and the way shes brought out changes in Yuvi...but yeah comparatively, ReSu have that spark which Yuvreen dont :/

spicySugar..

IF-Sizzlerz

spicySugar..

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
^I personally find them boring NOW..not before but nowadays, they are boring :P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

faith_hoperelentless.

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

Its actually Yuvi's character that isn't going in the right direction, he really bores me, due to which im not a big yuvreen fan anymore, but honestly if his character and acting improvises, i will probably start to like their track again, because they do share good chemistry. Did you know Smriti is older than Shivin? Which is why i find her chemistry better with Mohit's :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spicySugar..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top