RC and Suvreen (Page 33)

Post Reply New Post

Page 33 of 34

TheImbecile

IF-Dazzler

TheImbecile

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShalMaZ

Lol...Yeah..I was feeling all misty eyed watching that car trip, poor guy yaar. And too be honest I don't like vivaans behaviour today.. He was totally rude with that model, then in the car with papa. If cvs are trying to built some plot around that then its ok..but just for fun humor of tht kind will ruin vivaans innocent conversations :(( 

I hope RC tries to teach him to behave nicely with elders

Today I completed watching all the previous epis I had missed out...samar trying diffeent costumes made me realise that there could be some serious accident while playing the ghost prank..what if some one replaces the knife or something like that...eee scary twist.

LOL I think the writers always want to make Vivaan seem like the adorable, outspoken kid who provides comic relief since they were showing the model to be a ditz. I don't know if it will ruin his innocence bc part of his innocence is that he never thinks before speaking. Jo dil mein, woh zubaan par aa jata hai for him. It's his charm as well as the thing that gets him in big trouble lol.

Well I guess the accident already happened bc Samar apparently had a heart attack when seeing Rathi's "ghost" lol. But yea looks like trouble is around the corner for them as well. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShalMaZ

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RC and Suvreen (Page 33)" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pialovemohit

Pialovemohit

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Rehaan suvi wrre awesome today..

Pialovemohit

Pialovemohit

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Hey all resu fans..plz keep commenting here nd even on SG fanpage on facebook for resu.. so that resu lovestory happens for real..

ShalMaZ

Groupbie

ShalMaZ

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheImbecile

Lol...Yeah..I was feeling all misty eyed watching that car trip, poor guy yaar. And too be honest I don't like vivaans behaviour today.. He was totally rude with that model, then in the car with papa. If cvs are trying to built some plot around that then its ok..but just for fun humor of tht kind will ruin vivaans innocent conversations :(( 

I hope RC tries to teach him to behave nicely with elders

Today I completed watching all the previous epis I had missed out...samar trying diffeent costumes made me realise that there could be some serious accident while playing the ghost prank..what if some one replaces the knife or something like that...eee scary twist.

LOL I think the writers always want to make Vivaan seem like the adorable, outspoken kid who provides comic relief since they were showing the model to be a ditz. I don't know if it will ruin his innocence bc part of his innocence is that he never thinks before speaking. Jo dil mein, woh zubaan par aa jata hai for him. It's his charm as well as the thing that gets him in big trouble lol.

Well I guess the accident already happened bc Samar apparently had a heart attack when seeing Rathi's "ghost" lol. But yea looks like trouble is around the corner for them as well. 

Yeah u have a point (about vivaan)...and again it was my thumbrule, so it will definitely change from person to person...I think what suvis mom saw was maddy..he was the last to arrive on the scene...today also I think he was the one who handed over the tool to Rathi. I think maddy too is playing a prank. Would be fun to watch.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheImbecile

TheImbecile

IF-Dazzler

TheImbecile

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by TheImbecile

Yeah u have a point (about vivaan)...and again it was my thumbrule, so it will definitely change from person to person...I think what suvis mom saw was maddy..he was the last to arrive on the scene...today also I think he was the one who handed over the tool to Rathi. I think maddy too is playing a prank. Would be fun to watch.

I agree! It def was Maddy who handed the tool to Rathi and he probably was the one to scare Suvi's mom since he seems to enjoy making things difficult for Yuvraaj and Suvreen, esp Yuvraj. LOL yes it will be fun to watch Maddy's prank. And also back to ReSu...poor guys are so awkward, lol that scene with the phone call was so realistic! And Vivan is getting even more curious by the day and warmer to what is happening. It shall be fun. 

mohiti

mohiti

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Resu lovestory sooo desperately waiting for.  

sunshine15

sunshine15

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
resu makes meSmileresu makes meBig smileresu makes meLOL 

Resu is entertainmentStarentertainmentStarand entertainmentParty

mohiti

mohiti

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Rehaan n suvreen make sucha beautiful pair... good actors n both r good looking. But wat a scene that was.. loooved it

Post Reply New Post

Go to top