Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

RC and Suvreen (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 34

kiran307

Goldie

kiran307

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 1:25am | IP Logged
I somehow feel now yuvi n suvi will break up before the leap..

After the leap suvi works for ira and rc n ira being great frnds will be in contact.. That's how rc will bump into suvi and all the feelings will come back.. In the mean while ira will fall for rc obv gvn his charm.. N Yuvi will hover around somewhere.. N this time in some scene after a well built plot, things will heat up between suvi n rc.. They'll start coming close.. Suvi will start liking rc but rc wouldn't know that initially.. Kuch aise hi hoga.. N just as the thing wld climax into ira n rc getting committed suvi ki feelings will come out.. And it will all be so hot.. I am so looking forward to this leap..

Just like hum dil de chuke sanam.. :D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShalMaZiluvrainaartimohifans

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RC and Suvreen (Page 14)" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ShalMaZ

Groupbie

ShalMaZ

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 3:37am | IP Logged
now its suvis turn to fall for RC, feel the pinch of jealousy and the new girl might become the new vamp of the show...i to am soo looking forward to the leapDay Dreaming 

ShalMaZ

Groupbie

ShalMaZ

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kmudnaney

I started watching this show just a couple of weeks back after seeing mohit mailk in one scene.. I was just switching channels and I saw him and instantly fell in love with him.. The way he acts, the way he looks, the way he behaves, I so adore mohit.. He understands each minute detail about the role so perfectly.. His love looks real.. After I saw him I started seeing the serial just to see him, I saw all his scenes since his entry in oct online.. I used to skip all the other parts just to see Rc's character.. I dunno what happened between suvi n yuvi before, but after seeing them together i felt resu is so much more hot and grown up and the way rc loves yuvi cannot.. RC knows how to treat a gal, what is right, lying isn't correct..
I am so in love with mohit.. I really am.. Since I saw him I just see his vids on youtube and I have read all his interviews, I didn't even know he was in nach baliye, I saw those episodes as well.. It breaks my heart to know he is married.. I want him.. I want a guy just like him.. With small eyes and sense of style so kool that no one can beat him.. And when he looks at you, its just like the world stops.. For me it does when I see him..

I love you Mohit Malik.. I so do... <3 <3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y-_qS37pAM&feature=share

welcome to the club ...lol i am not that big a fan of Mohit malik but i like seeing RC very much. and just like u i started watching SG just by accidently coming across a scene of RC while changing channels, and Vola i was hooked to SG. most of the times i dont even c the parts where there is no RC..i just fast forward them

kiran307

Goldie

kiran307

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShalMaZ

Originally posted by kmudnaney

I started watching this show just a couple of weeks back after seeing mohit mailk in one scene.. I was just switching channels and I saw him and instantly fell in love with him.. The way he acts, the way he looks, the way he behaves, I so adore mohit.. He understands each minute detail about the role so perfectly.. His love looks real.. After I saw him I started seeing the serial just to see him, I saw all his scenes since his entry in oct online.. I used to skip all the other parts just to see Rc's character.. I dunno what happened between suvi n yuvi before, but after seeing them together i felt resu is so much more hot and grown up and the way rc loves yuvi cannot.. RC knows how to treat a gal, what is right, lying isn't correct..
I am so in love with mohit.. I really am.. Since I saw him I just see his vids on youtube and I have read all his interviews, I didn't even know he was in nach baliye, I saw those episodes as well.. It breaks my heart to know he is married.. I want him.. I want a guy just like him.. With small eyes and sense of style so kool that no one can beat him.. And when he looks at you, its just like the world stops.. For me it does when I see him..

I love you Mohit Malik.. I so do... <3 <3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y-_qS37pAM&feature=share

welcome to the club ...lol i am not that big a fan of Mohit malik but i like seeing RC very much. and just like u i started watching SG just by accidently coming across a scene of RC while changing channels, and Vola i was hooked to SG. most of the times i dont even c the parts where there is no RC..i just fast forward them

I so get your point.. I am not a youth series fan as such, but rc just got me watching the show.. I don't like candy floss drama n yuvi is very immature, but rc is the man.. I am a biggg fan of mohit after watching this show coz in real life he is just like rc  only a lil more gentle, comes across in his interviews.. And his eyes, goshhh who can't fall in love with em.. :)

Edited by kmudnaney - 05 March 2013 at 4:29am

mohiti

mohiti

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Hey sooo happy to hve all mohit fans here I a huge mohit malik fan too nd agreed he has eyes to die for nd he is so hottt...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran307

kiran307

Goldie

kiran307

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
I dunno why all of a sudden they are not showing any love angle between rc n suvreen.. No mourning or sorrow on rc's side, like kabhi kuch tha hi nahi. None of those intense looks.. I wanna see all that between them.. That spark which was so evident before yuvi's proposal.. I dunno what turn the show is gonna take now.. I am getting bored of this suvi n yuvi track, kuch zyada hi drag ho raha hai.. Koi sparks n chemistry bhi nahi between them.. Baccho kaa serial lag raha hai abhi..

iluvrainaarti

mohifans

mohifans

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
I agree about the show getting boring...fed up of dragging yuvi-suvi chem which does not have a spark...I am still hooked up to the show in hopes that one day RC is going to take over.  As the new article says that SGTT is expecting leap and Mohit said in that his char looks they are changing and we fans must stick to the show.   Toh...I am hoping to see some magical change cvs have planned for RC.

We really need RC's love story to spark...

kiran307

kiran307

Goldie

kiran307

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Fingers crossed.. It should now be more about mohit now coz I watch the serial just for him.. Let's c.. :)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top