Posted: 11 years ago
I don't like this thing that the story is completely going towards yuvi and suvi.. Rc toh sirf mentor and advicer/guide banke reh gaya hai.. Na koi scenes between rc and suvi like old days.. I don't like this over doing of yuvi n suvi thing..

I would like to see Rc rescuing suvi when ira takes her  case.. And some how in a spur of a moment kuch ho and rc apni feelings bol de.. Ki he loves her isliye something like that.. And suvi ko pata chale about yuvi's stupid behaviour with alisha and that rc helped yuvi with the mom thing.. Some how suvi sees the real thing..

Kuch twist aana chahiye.. I wanna see more of rc and suvi and their love, not just aise hi advice wala scenes..
RC is sooo perfecto I just love him but me too ya I miss Resu sooo much plz get them bak cvs
I love the way things are going on right now, although there is very less of RC and vivaan, but there is a beautiful story yaar. U should give some time for stories to take beautiful turns. All sweet things to those who wait ;)
Het Shals thts true I m sure resu wud shape up soin may be post leap
Onlii yuvreen...RC sounds kinda uncle jii yaar
The only reason I watch this show is fr Rc.. There have been a million teen love stories before, usme naya kya hai..!! Rc is the spice of the show, kuch alag, kuch interesting.. N man he is a looker.. I Lik resu for that reason, its not boring n usual..
I think both tracks have their own charms. It's just a matter of preference. I personally prefer RC, but I don't want the cvs to listen to us( fans) too much. Let them do their work and the best will unfold. Common yaar they gave us soo much to rejoice , I am sure future track will be interesting as well. 
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys nw specialky after seeing the hug scene I really hope resu happens in season2
Kya pata guys but lrts hope that resu happens
Hey I feel if resu happens in leap I m not goin to miss a single episode their chemistry is the best though I like yuvreen tooo but I feel resu is intense nd hot