Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

missdramkr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I like both the pair but prefer Resu more. They look amazing together.
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
RC and Suvreen ...ROCKING jodi...😉
Pialovemohit thumbnail
Resu is rocking nd they look really hot together
myrah13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
rehaan nd suvi r the hottest pair i love them
zoha11 thumbnail
Hey I m really wanting to c Resu together as the way rehaan is falling for suvi I m loving it
mohiti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey guys resu is rocking i really like them nd want them together always
faith_hope thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Agree with you mohiti. I too want ReSu together always and forever. They look very cute together.
myrah13 thumbnail
hey my opinion again wats with this whole thing of teacher student ya common guys he is a fashion mentor nd he is young so wats the big deal its not a normal tteacher student thingy so we shud just sit bak nd relax nd watch resu blooming they r too cute together...hey plzzz no offence to nybody just my opinion as i m suvis age so kindoff understand the whole resu thing... samajhnevalon ko ishharey kaafi😉
iluvrainaarti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I remember when I first started watching this in march I was like Yuvreen all the way! But then by June, I couldn't see the chemistry between them so I stopped watching. Two days ago I was watching D3 and I saw the promo in which Vivian was saying RC was in love with Suvreen so I went and watched the epi in which RC entered and I was like this is chemistry that was missing. They hadn't even really seen each others faces when Suvreen was scolding RC on his driving skills but when they met in class they remembered each other. In their first meeting itself I saw sparks flying and I became a RC-Suvreen fan forever. Their hate-hate to mutual understanding to respect to friendship and now to love(from RC's side) journey was soo awesome and cute that I've completely forgotten Yuvreen.
mohifans thumbnail
Completely agree with the above post Resu r a treat to watch they look awesome together nd something abt their chemistry is their is lot of mystery which makes their relationship special