India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

July 14th Update

abhalla Groupbie
abhalla
abhalla

Posted: 14 July 2004 at 5:50pm | IP Logged

Garv thinks about what Kumud said in the previous episode and how Kumud is hurt because Kkusum is refusing to forgive her. As he goes into his room, he sees Kali coming out of his bathroom. Garv is shocked. He asks her what she is doing here. She says that the shower in her room isn't working and she decided to use this one. She says sorry for not asking for permission to use te bathroom. The door is closed and Kkusum knocks on the door. Garv and Kali are both astounded. Kali hides in the bathroom and starts getting scared. She hears Kkusum asking Garv for Kumud's clothes. She checks in the closet and nothing is there. She thinks that it is in the bathroom and starts walking towards the bathroom. As soon as Kkusum touches the door handle, Garv yelps and says that he has a huge headache and asks if he can have some medicine. She goes to get the medicine and tells Garv to get Kumud's clothes. Kali comes out of the bathroom and leaves the room. Ksh*tij comes in and grabs the video (that Harry gave to Saakshi to give to Nakul). He sees the tape and leaves for office. On the way he meets Saakshi and tells her that it is important that he goes back to the office. Kali goes to the office also cuz Ksh*tij called her there. Suddenly the lites turn off and the video of Kali and Garv intimating is shown. Kali is shocked and starts crying. One of the seats turns around and Ksh*tij is sitting there.

Ksh*tij pleads with kali to forget Garv and that he is married. She assures him that she has gotten over the fact that he is now married and won't try to break his marriage with Kumud. Ksh*tij says that there will be a Hungama if he shows this tape to the whole family. He decides to finish off the tape.

Kkusum and Garv decide to go looking for Kali since she was supposed to be home long ago. Kkusum shows that she is worried and this is of great interest to Kumud cuz Kkusum used to treat her the same way and was overprotective of Kumud. Kumud realizes that kkusum is now treating Kali like she treated her.

Nakul overhears the whole convo between Ksh*tij and Kali. Kali leaves there in tears. Sheis on the road trying to get a taxi. Nakul stops his car and gets out. He grabs Kali and refuses to let her go. He irritates and bugs her.

Kali slaps Nakul. Nakul is shocked.

Ksh*tij realizes that kali left her purse at the office.

Ksh*tij goes to Garv's house to give bak the purse. He meets Kumud. Kumud asks him why he has come and that she alreadi said that she doesn't wanna see his face again and remember her past. Ksh*tij says that she came to give Kali's purse back. Kumud questions Ksh*tij as to why they met. She is under the impression that Kali and Ksh*tij are trying to break their her marriage with Garv.

She taunts him and by the time she turns to look at him he is long gone. As Ksh*tij leaves Kali sees him. She wonders is Ksh*tij told Kumud the whole truth. As Kali walks in Kumud tells her to wait. She tells Kali that "here is ur purse". Kali is shocked. 

abhalla Groupbie
abhalla
abhalla

Posted: 14 July 2004 at 5:51pm | IP Logged

Sorry for giving the ypdate a bit late todai.Embarrassed

U'll get it earlier next time

Abhalla

vijay Admin Group
vijay
vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 15 July 2004 at 12:01am | IP Logged

Hi Abhalla.

thats a good start.. thanks for the updates.

cheers,
Vijay

abhalla Groupbie
abhalla
abhalla

Posted: 15 July 2004 at 6:08am | IP Logged

No Problem Vijay!

Thanks,

Abhalla

ps_anjali Newbie
ps_anjali
ps_anjali

Posted: 15 July 2004 at 8:57am | IP Logged

Thanks Abhalla ... It was nice update ... tommarrow i m going back to India and can watch all these serials on TV but still will be in touch with this site.

Thanks All

Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 15 July 2004 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Hi abhalla,

Could you create a list of characters for the serial when you have time? That would be helpful in figuring out who's who as I've only recently started watching Kkusum.

Anitha Groupbie
Anitha
Anitha

Posted: 16 July 2004 at 3:17am | IP Logged

Hi

I used to follow Kkusum religiously....but somehow have not seen it for the past 6 months...partly bcoz where I stay we have this awful CAS and also bcoz I felt they were dragging the serial too much. I liked Nausheen as Kkusum....tho at times I felt like giving her a BIGG slap for being sooooo goody-goody.

Trying to picture Kkusum with the new face has proved rather difficult...so I kind of stopped watchiing it. It will be grat if someone can do a general summary...bringing all the new and old characters so that we all r up to date on the new characters around.

THANKS!!

abhalla Groupbie
abhalla
abhalla

Posted: 16 July 2004 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

Job Done!

Characters of Kkusum are posted with full detail.

Nausheen was such a good actress. Mansi Joshi Roy is simply OK. I can't wait for Nausheen to come back in a new serial. I hope it comes on Sony also because I live in Canada and don't get StarPlus. I relle like the title track. The trach shows all the shades of Kkusum. Now that Kumud is the main character they should change the name of the serial to Kumud!

Main Kumud....LOL

AbhallaWink

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top