Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

telstra

IF-Sizzlerz

telstra

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
hello friends,
hmm there was soo much hola loo around the serial that i actually saw 3-4 episodes not that i was waiting for it or liked the concept but i wanna see wat actually these celebrities wanna tell us why soo much excitement to show real side of them.
i want to ask who is really happy to see this serial. as there characters we fans make images of our actors and start loving them. everyone likes arjun cuteness his loyality to relationships his loving side. aroohi aah who can forget the cutest girl who is deeply and madly in love. sadhna as a devoted lovely wife. pratigya as an ideal daughter sister wife who is epitome of truth. seriously tell me guys who will be happy to see theere image being broken no one i guess.
in bollywood too we saw films like fashion heroine which gave us a clear pic wat happen in the background of this glamorous world but no one ever used there real names in those. here i dont care of its scripted or actual its natural since they are all playing ther selves human mind will think that its all real and it is i guess.
everytime these actors say please dont interfere in our real life dont talk about it leave reel real separate and we fans besides having soo much curosity we decides not to bother our loved ones but here its all becoming public and naturally all will talk some will like it some will dislikeit. and a war will start between fans on difference of opinions. why should we bother if these guys dont really care.
i always find karan kritika cute as a fan i would prefer to pray to god for there reunion rather than making a tamasha of there breakup. wats the need did anyone asked.
i always heard always hear two side of stories and then jugde anything but here we r just seeing and hearing one sided story . in raj and swati case will we ever know wat swati teldar has to say wats her point of view. in karan kritika will we see wat kritika feels wat she thinks. in somaya case too would like to know wat her ex bf things wats his point.
most of you guys must be seeing that whoever appreciating this serial all actors are praising them but is they say they dont like they have to hear rude things from celebsSleepynow celebs want to block those who are saying negative abot this serial. telling other things on tv crap i dont think this is the way to deal with it.
one should realise we fans are alive people and not robots that wen they press on button we start thinking wat they think and wen they press off button we will stop thinking.
i am sure this post will not caught attention of any celeb as its not in favour of this serialROFLbut its ok
would like to hear your comments.
no bashing please

Edited by telstra - 05 December 2012 at 10:43pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

YujindivyasnLuvmayurmaneetMashiatMimosa-Deepali-laks76ArjaforeverElvira22suk4babithajshibzCaptain_Philipshussainramso-Rhythmic.Me-Mitu_piyarapiyariSnigdha_Khanam

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "my thoughts" in The Serial forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HamiSky

IF-Rockerz

HamiSky

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
I too watched this Naz...one thing is they wanted to try smth new n that new shud get attention too..wat more than gossiping n back stage dramas cud get attention..so it's fine till that...

But what sis they aim at?

True facts...no..not here...as u said we are getting to see only one sided stories. And even In those one sided stories, not everything is candid...

They want to break their on screen images...but why? To show that one breaks a relationship based on whims n fancies, one girl despo for love in her life, another choosing to be bitchy , another want a partner not a wife...etc etc...

Or if they represent diff types of people In the industry..? Even then it's not convincing...

If this is all about the content...the presentation is even more appalling...
Very incoherent screenplay n thus editing...dismay...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

babithajCaptain_PhilipstelstrapiyarapiyariSnigdha_Khanam

telstra

IF-Sizzlerz

telstra

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

I too watched this Naz...one thing is they wanted to try smth new n that new shud get attention too..wat more than gossiping n back stage dramas cud get attention..so it's fine till that...

But what sis they aim at?

True facts...no..not here...as u said we are getting to see only one sided stories. And even In those one sided stories, not everything is candid...

They want to break their on screen images...but why? To show that one breaks a relationship based on whims n fancies, one girl despo for love in her life, another choosing to be bitchy , another want a partner not a wife...etc etc...

Or if they represent diff types of people In the industry..? Even then it's not convincing...

If this is all about the content...the presentation is even more appalling...
Very incoherent screenplay n thus editing...dismay...
ClapClapbang on hami ur last lines are fantabulous

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

YujinCaptain_PhilipspiyarapiyariSnigdha_Khanam

ra-poo

Groupbie

ra-poo

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Sleepy
You all are same people who bashed avantika hundal before knowing her side of story
And now giving bhashans here LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

laks76

Goldie

laks76

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Naz first of all welcome back. missed u a lot. i just saw some clippings. but i didn;t like it to tell u the truth. but lot of the people r happy and they like karan. i also say we have to know the 2 sides. but i have to ask one question to Pooja in the pratigya discussion forum if somebody put her personal pic or comments she said not to comment on her personal life. and now her personal life is becoming a serial. why this double standard i don;t understand. they say their relation is open and all. then why so much drama only in the MKAP shooting and in the forum. if u don;t want people to put yr personal photos in the forum now it is o.k. to show yr personal life. i don;t get it. sorry it is too much to digest for me. like u said i don;t see anything so attracting in the serial and they show only little bit of her.

babithaj

telstra

IF-Sizzlerz

telstra

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ra-poo

Sleepy
You all are same people who bashed avantika hundal before knowing her side of story
And now giving bhashans here LOL
Stick to the topic please if u have nothing to say related to it then stay out of it
Many thanks

ra-poo

Groupbie

ra-poo

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Related to topic I will say I too want to know swati's side of story because in my opinion raj swati were perfect Tongue
But yes even I cannot digest the fact that pooja gor was that much despo for love that she proposed a
Man 10 years older than her and who was in live in and deeply in love with a girl from 8 years Confused

babithaj

telstra

IF-Sizzlerz

telstra

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ra-poo

Related to topic I will say I too want to know swati's side of story because in my opinion raj swati were perfect Tongue
But yes even I cannot digest the fact that pooja gor was that much despo for love that she proposed a
Man 10 years older than her and who was in live in and deeply in love with a girl from 8 years Confused
I respect ur pov all can't think same Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.