Balika Vadhu

Can the Singh's go on ignoring things? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

samvi.

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ritzy09surabhi01tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Can the Singh's go on ignoring things? (Page 2)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
I think they did not want to associate with G.
For them she is like that 'other woman'.

Her relationship with Jagya has no standing in their eyes.
Ofcourse we know that it does matter but for them she is the reason why Anandi had to leave their haveli in the first place.

But ...as soon as AnSh wedding finishes I am sure g will be back in the picture and her redemption will start as well.

And eventually they will accept her. They are not bad at heart but they do not have to be forgiving all the time. G had really hurt them BAD... so naturally they do not want to think about her

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

brick_redsamvi.ritzy09aparnauma

samvi.

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

brick_reddsupriyaritzy09adi2512Suchi-

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AshBendre

About Gauri..i sometimes feel, gauri became negative because of the singhs behaviour towards her. they just brushed her off everytime she tried to be nice to her initially...then she started thinking it was because of anandi's existence (this was because her mom poisoned her thoughts) and to some extent it was true that because singhs loved anandi so much that they were very very rude to gauri...

I do not think so. 

If she- being a doctor  did not have the tactfulness of understanding that Anandi was still married to Jagya ...how could she expect a traditional value-upholding family like singhs would accept her? yes I know she thought that the marriage was terminated ...but for Anandi it wasnt and yet she decided that Anandi will go away from her life magically and the singhs will accept her. 

She did not think how she has hurt Anandi by staying with her 'then husband' so naturally it pissed Singhs more.

If Anandi would have reacted then singhs might not have been rude with Gauri but Anandi did not speak a word. 

ANd people tend to speak , feel sorry for victims all the time and singhs, they knew from heart that the position Anandi was in at that time was because of them! 

So they did not want to face that. They wanted to show their anger and disapproval towards the new girl who had just stormed into their perfect lives and they just did that. 

==

Gauri was always wanting the Singhs approval. IN fact that is precisely why she hated Anandi. She was/is jealous of the attention given to Anandi by Singhs. Like a child who gets jealous and sometimes when not nurtured properly goes to heavy extremes. Thats what happened with her...

But yeah.. if Singhs would not have said anything to gauri one thing was sure... 
she would have definitely escalated and asked for Anandi's removal from the haveli,

I do not disagree with the singhs. THey did what any normal person would do.
THey did not really curse at her or yell. THey tolerated her which is a big thing in my opinion. Even after she started plotting and being stupid they tolerated her.

Dadisa is def. a culprit behind all this. She ruined successfully 3 lives. Atleast she fixed one (Anandi's) 
now its her turn to set things right with Jagya and Gauri 
And that is precisely what s going to happen.  

Edited by Suchi-Virmanian - 06 December 2012 at 6:05am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

brick_redsamvi.dsupriyaritzy09aparnaumasurabhi01

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Perseus-

Originally posted by adi2512

A much needed post...Thank You..

Really surprised., the otherwise., good at heart Singhs., can forget G so., conviniently..
If they are not intent on rishta., they could have atleast taken the matter in their hands and ended it amicably...afterall., their son., lived with her for so many years...and almost fathered a baby too...

Wonder., why even A is quite on this matter...? Is she not a conscious lady otherwise...?

Are CV's doing this intentionally ...to bring on the baby as an eye opener to J as well as Singhs...OR is it yet another MAJOR blooper from their end...?Ermm

Yep  i was quite taken aback  when DS and Sumi , had all the time for emotional dialogues towards their son...but they didn't have enough time to discuss such important things.

@ bold - Adi, i'm actually happy that Anandi did not interfere in this matter. That does not matter to her anymore. If she did, this forum would have been busy by now, bashing her for her Mahaanta!

exactly!
I am glad she stayed away. That shows that she has agreed that Shiv is her family now not Singhs. 

their matter they can handle. I am sure in future she will explain to the singhs to accept Gauri cause well she is Anandi LOL

So until then I am glad she is away from this matter and thinking about her future for once!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

brick_redsamvi.dsupriyaritzy09

Crunchie

Groupbie

Crunchie

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Jo aapne kaha woh ek tarah se sahi hai ki shayad Singhs ki wajah se Gauri kharab se kharab hoti gayi..
But aap thoda deeply sochiye.. jo andar se bure hote hain.. woh shayad tab tak bilkul theek rehte hain jab tak situation theek ho.. insaan ka real test tab hi hota hai jab situation ulti hoti hai.. tab uske andar ki qualities nikalti hain.. Shayad agar Singhs/Jagya se vaasta nahi hota.. to Gauri itni kharab nahi hoti.. but mujhe lagta hai ki agar woh nahi aur koi aur circumstances kaharab aate tab bhi Gauri negatively react kartin.. kyonki yeh unka nature hai...
Nature aapka hissa hota hai.. aap life mein kitna positive hain.. yeh bhi aap mein andar hota hai.. situation ya log kaise bhi ho.. aap par farak nahi hona chahiye...

Yeh mera manana hai.. Waise Gauri ne Singhs ke saath itni badtameezi karii hai, Sumitra ko challenge tak kar diya.. to woh uske baare mein kyon soche... Anandi ke dil hi itna saaf aur sundar.. baaki sabka bhi dil achha hai.. but itna zada nahi.. woh log uske bare mein sochne nahi chahte.. unke liye unka beta uske chungal se bahar aaya hai.. thats what they must be thinking... Bachhe ke baare mein to unki imagination mein bhi nahi aaya hoga.. Jab tak Jagya ya Gauri bole na..

Aapka post achha laga... different view.. mera thoda alag hai.. but aapka bhi achha hai..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_Storyteller

Ash_Storyteller

Goldie

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

samvi.Suchi-

samvi.

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_Storyteller

Post Reply New Post

Go to top