Pavitra Rishta

Is rooting for ARVI right or wrong...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Pagalpinky

Pagalpinky

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
I'm usually good at deciding what's right and wrong but in this case am confused...
I feel wrong rooting for Arjun to be with Purvi considering he is married to someone else.
But I also want Purvi-Arjun to get together.
Uff!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is rooting for ARVI right or wrong..." in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

princessjojo

IF-Dazzler

princessjojo

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
In real life...wrong. Arjun is being unfaithful on an emotional level.

Sure, Ovi made a deal out of him but the 'yes I will marry you' came out of his mouth without a gun to his head!!!

The ARVI love story that I was such a huge fan of has become so very distasteful that I didn't even enjoy their flashback scenes today.

Manoshono

IF-Rockerz

Manoshono

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Well, things definitely are not going to be easy for arvi relationship and that's why we call these incidents as twist in a story. There are many horrible twist but in the end pairs do get together at the end. Arvi fans always wanted arvi to be together regardless of knowing that the story has changed a little bit. But things happen, especially knowing what ovi has done to arvi. I will root for Arvi reunion. I only watch this serial for them Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aditty..PlayfulKiss..crazygirl4RDAshlaika

Post Reply New Post

Go to top