Poll Question :

does vihaan really loves rachna or just playing with her feelings ?

Poll Choice
yes he loves her
no just tryin to take revenge
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 years ago
vote 4 wat u think !!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
No just tryin to take revenge. But want him to fall to Rachna
hes taking revenge but in the process he will fall in love with her :D

No, i think he is taking revenge, he wil ditch her and then aim at gunjan bcoz gunjan is his main prey and he is using rachna to get his prey, i dont think he wil fall for anyone right now.
of course he is taking revenge...but i wish he actually likes her...i don't want to see poor rachna heartbroken againπŸ’”...
 Vihaan is off to seek justice for his wrongdoing may be  by giving the girls a taste of their own Medicine.😑 

He is out and out to seek revenge πŸ˜‘

Now it wil be even easier with Gunjan almost not being there for Rachna as she has her own issues to sort out  & Rajeev doing the vanishing trick every now and then

VIHAAN ALL CHARGED UP FOR REVENGE😑
Revenge also but I think that in the process of taking his revenge, he will fall in love with Rachna becuase I can tell that Vihaan is starting to fall in love with Rachna with the way he was looking at her when both of them were playing pool together and then the ball went in the hole and that way he was looking at her when his friends were clapping for Rachna.
He is just using the poor girl for revenge πŸ€’

But I think he is falling for her though ...
Originally posted by blue_rose2008

Revenge also but I think that in the process of taking his revenge, he will fall in love with Rachna becuase I can tell that Vihaan is starting to fall in love with Rachna with the way he was looking at her when both of them were playing pool together and then the ball went in the hole and that way he was looking at her when his friends were clapping for Rachna.

I agree let wait and see
Also the way he was angry at Rachna who picked up Gunjun's phone  instead of Gunjun he looked kind of angry at her which I think slowly he also falling in love with Gunjun but then he will get heart Broken when he will confess his feelings to Gunjun and will get heart broken when he finds out that Gunjun is in love with Mayank even though he knows that he will be in the similar situation has Rachna was in when she got rejected by Rajeev and then he maybe he will fall in love with Rachna for real.