Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

I will end hating sister's stories

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
If the Cv's show Gunjan and Rachna get married to bothers, I am going really mad if they repeat the same thing. Does television always have to show sisters get to married brother's,  why can't they stop using other idea and do something new.  I tried of seeing there repeat between television sister's married at the same place and there Saas torture them.. Hope to not get to see in this serial too Rachna and Gunjan married in this same place... No Offense i will end up hating sister's stories in televisions.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PrimaDonna-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I will end hating sister's stories" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sparkling-star

sparkling-star

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
I actually don't want them married at all! I mean who gets married at like 17-19?!When they first showed the commercials for this show they said they were going to show "tales of 16 year olds". I don't mind them getting the alliance fixed but why marriage now?! They're still so young & immature. Both Gunjun, and especially Rachna. They shouldn't encourage this, most people infact don't have their first relationship a this age! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhuvana90tastahnin

kashishrocks

Goldie

kashishrocks

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged

Yes mythily, u r right, 2 sisters marrying 2 brothers is a common trend of indian television and actually the audience like it, and it trps for the show and so the cvs show this track and even love hate marriages r very common in indian television, most of the serials has opted this track, it is also the trp gainer, may be v wil also see gunjan vihan lovehate track, so the thing is that cvs wil mold the story in such a way that wil gain trps for the show.

kashishrocks

Goldie

kashishrocks

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sparkling-star

I actually don't want them married at all! I mean who gets married at like 17-19?!When they first showed the commercials for this show they said they were going to show "tales of 16 year olds". I don't mind them getting the alliance fixed but why marriage now?! They're still so young & immature. Both Gunjun, and especially Rachna. They shouldn't encourage this, most people infact don't have their first relationship a this age!

Yes i agree with u, that they both r too young to get married, but in indian shows,marriage is the main part, if they wil only show teenage problems, then only young generation wil watch their show but by showing marriage track cvs can attract all generations, and that works for their show, so they wil surely show their marriages in one month or so.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhuvana90tastahnin

tastahnin

Goldie

tastahnin

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
yah...it is a common trend but still i won't mind seeing this track in this serial also...

bhuvana90

-PrimaDonna-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

tiara_magic

Goldie

tiara_magic

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
agree

ParulRatiShivi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.