Arjun

Arjun Re-telecast

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Why is Star Plus only airing  episodes after Riya's death?😕 I so badly want to see the show from episode 1 but only post Riya episodes are being shown repeatedly.Is it to avoid the restart of the clamour to bring Riya back?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ya i was also wondering dis...

all d episodes post Ria's death are telecasted

i thot that atleast i can see Ria in repeats but ...
-Carrie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: tani23

Ya i was also wondering dis...

all d episodes post Ria's death are telecasted

i thot that atleast i can see Ria in repeats but ...

Gosh! Strange is the thinking of these channelwalas🥱 The earlier repeats will only bring in more TRPs then what is the problem?😕 More people are watching this show now surely they'd have missed the previous episodes.Its a good way of attracting more audience.
Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: DuttaSweetheart

Gosh! Strange is the thinking of these channelwalas🥱 The earlier repeats will only bring in more TRPs then what is the problem?😕 More people are watching this show now surely they'd have missed the previous episodes.Its a good way of attracting more audience.

If dey will show Ria waale episodes den definitely more people are gonna watch it 

but CVs are over intelligent...
Love_Arnie thumbnail
When they resumed the repeat telecasts they only telecasted the 'Dusshera Special Episode' and ' That Eagleman Logo Episode' which were Rhea starrer. But apart from the above mentioned there were no Rhea Episodes. They even don't care to show her in repeats. Huh!😒
Love_Arnie thumbnail
If dey will show Ria waale episodes den definitely more people are gonna watch it

but CVs are over intelligent...

tani.. Zara dheere dheere post karo na... Mujhe aapke peechhe peechhe sizzle karrna hai!
@Duttasweetheart:: sorry for the spamming!
piyamanju thumbnail
yaar ye raat ko 11:30 PM par bhi to aata tha na ab bhi aata hai kya mai evening me nahi dekh pati please anyone tell me
Edited by piyamanju - 11 years ago
-Carrie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: piyamanju

yaar ye raat ko 11:30 PM par bhi to aata tha na ab bhi aata hai kya mai evening me nahi dekh pati please anyone tell me

Nahin yaar! Ab 11.30 pm ko woh Gauri Bhosle is missing serial aata hain😡
Love_Arnie thumbnail
Originally posted by: DuttaSweetheart

<div></div>Nahin yaar!Ab 11.30 pm ko woh Gauri Bhosle is missing serial aata hain😡

ROFL 🤣 @ bold!!
piyamanju thumbnail
us Gauri Bhosle ki to mai kya khu yaar