Hiddlestoned

IF-Sizzlerz

Hiddlestoned

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

Originally posted by PrittB

Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

Nice Post. 

You've really described his initial reservations of tying her dori really well Pritt. In pink Bold, that's what I felt as well, was making him hesitate to tie the dori, not shyness or that he was still a virgin like others were saying, but because of her hate and coldness, he thought it inappropriate to tie it because she would not welcome it...as she was rejecting him as her husband, now circumstances are changed, her feelings have change and he is more comfortable as a result to do for her.

Before:

The look on his face...uncomfortable, hesitated, bitter, constraint.
Everything's pushing him away from her.
Her pity, her regretfulness, her hatred, her coldness, her anonymity.
His repulsion towards her.

Thanks so much Nafisa! I'm glad you liked it! And yup, I never really thought the initial dori tying scene was due to his shyness. Rather the fact that they both literally repelled each other. Neither welcomed the other to come close. He stayed away from her because she was rejecting him. Glad you agree with me! 

no pritt, he wanted her close...Embarrassed even then,he brought her into his life afterall by marrying her, also the conversation when she was massaging him before the party, on the dance floor during the party, and in the hallway after the party, he said it he said he wanted a close relationship with her, that she should not do wifely duties when they had onlookers but also privately. So I feel as I said it was her hate and coldness, he thought it inappropriate to tie her dori because she would not welcome it...as she was rejecting him as her husband, now circumstances are changed, her feelings have change and he is more comfortable as a result to do for her.

Good point! Well in that case, Madhu was the only one who was pushing him away and now that she's fallen for him, he's found it easier to come closer to her. Little does he know that it's because she loves him (or maybe he does know! Because of Bittuji that night at the studio yelling at RK.) Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ranithaSaiS.Nafisa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Change. (With Pictures) (Page 4)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the awesome pics
it all the effect of Love on RK ...Blushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiSHiddlestoned

ranitha

Goldie

ranitha

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Day Dreaming
That mysterious dark sexy look...I'm in heaven

SaiSHiddlestoned

Hiddlestoned

IF-Sizzlerz

Hiddlestoned

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

Thanks for the awesome pics
it all the effect of Love on RK ...Blushing

Thumbs Up
It is!! Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

Hiddlestoned

IF-Sizzlerz

Hiddlestoned

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranitha

Day Dreaming
That mysterious dark sexy look...I'm in heaven

Thumbs Up
I love that look!

ranithaSaiS

surabi

Goldie

surabi

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Nice

SaiSHiddlestoned

giyadd

giyadd

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
woww !!!

SaiSHiddlestoned

..LuvlySmiles..

IF-Sizzlerz

..LuvlySmiles..

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Nice post yarClap..I also thought same while watching yesterday's epi...Rk mein kitna change aya so cuteEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ranithaSaiSHiddlestoned

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.