Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

   

Jigar!! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

basuanasuya

Goldie

basuanasuya

Joined: 15 May 2012

Posts: 2090

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepikz

Originally posted by basuanasuya

Originally posted by Deepikz

Originally posted by basuanasuya

What are you saying? They are shooting for 10 days???Shocked...so much...are they panning to get a drama filled delivery there itself or what? Ohh. My god...I am tensed...what are they Upto?
Yeah basu the article said they are shooting in Bhuj for 10 days they left for Bhuj on Tuesday.. so i'm guessing the drama is bout to build more... The trps come out on the 17th i think and the 700th epi is nxt Wednesday.. so more drama ahead lets prepare for the ride

@harini talk to you tomorrow..


Haa , 10 days shoot means a lot on tv right? today is 5 th then. Surely it will be upto  17 th...hmmm a lot more to happen, last time rashi kidnap made TRP rise , this time finger crossed...Tongue
yep fingers crossed i gtg now got work to go to talk to you laterHug
H deepu Hug...bye for now

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jigar!! (Page 5)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Muskii-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Muskii-

Joined: 18 October 2011

Posts: 19252

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by basuanasuya

Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Originally posted by basuanasuya

Yaa harini, jigar was surely feeling bad...when that Angryaman told he will take care  about police as he has contacts...that was so fake...

True Anasuya... Who brings a SI and says not to contact the IG and commissioner?Dead And the Modis fell for it tooOuch I mean.. What a commissioner cannot do, can a SI do? I want the Modis to make Aman's life hell for all he is putting them throughAngry

Ya...I am thinking what for he is doing all these? Money? Business rivalry?Or something else?
Jigar is too calm but it showed how pissed of he was!
Why do i feel like its for business rivarly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1

Chaccha

IF-Rockerz

Chaccha

Joined: 14 February 2005

Posts: 5177

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
God, he's out to do far worse than just kidnap Ahem. Amana wants to take Ahem's place!!!! What's with all these people named with the letter A out to ruin others?

And is he out to change the definition of professionalism or what? When has the word "business partner" given anyone the green light to meddle in family matters? I didn't even like the way he was talking to Gopi on the phone.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1

-Archana-

Goldie

-Archana-

Joined: 10 April 2012

Posts: 1202

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
I didn't like Aman from the first scene he is introduced. From the beginning he is trying to be superior . 

Today jigar is pissed off with aman's action hopefully tomorrow he will ask him to stay away from his family issue.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Joined: 15 January 2012

Posts: 22948

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
ofcourse Jigar looked pissed off.. When Aman hold koki's hand twice... Poor wht he will do Yaar in such situation.. aman is such redicilous man... I hated when hold koki's n show himself part of modi's... Come on he just a bussniess partner... How??? Why?? He interfare in modi's affair... Why he so chapku with them... Why wont leave them alone... Or now he also went bhuj alone jigar n gopi Angry im to pissed off with this sugary Aman Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Archana-Justlikethat1

-dipsy80-

IF-Rockerz

-dipsy80-

Joined: 09 December 2011

Posts: 5084

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
i didnt notice it the first time but i saw the episode again and you are right Harini!Jigar sure looked displeased when Aman took over the reinsDead...what's with this Aman though! he has met the Modis just once or twice and he is acting like he owns the place!Angry...I really want Jigar to bash him before Ahem gets his hands on him and breaks his bones! i am quite sure this Aman is a creep!AngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Joined: 10 October 2011

Posts: 12078

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Muskaan.Musky

Originally posted by basuanasuya

Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Originally posted by basuanasuya

Yaa harini, jigar was surely feeling bad...when that Angryaman told he will take care  about police as he has contacts...that was so fake...

True Anasuya... Who brings a SI and says not to contact the IG and commissioner?Dead And the Modis fell for it tooOuch I mean.. What a commissioner cannot do, can a SI do? I want the Modis to make Aman's life hell for all he is putting them throughAngry

Ya...I am thinking what for he is doing all these? Money? Business rivalry?Or something else?
Jigar is too calm but it showed how pissed of he was!
Why do i feel like its for business rivarly

It probably isSmile Aman is just taking the entire family for a rideAngry

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Joined: 10 October 2011

Posts: 12078

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chaccha

God, he's out to do far worse than just kidnap Ahem. Amana wants to take Ahem's place!!!! What's with all these people named with the letter A out to ruin others?

And is he out to change the definition of professionalism or what? When has the word "business partner" given anyone the green light to meddle in family matters? I didn't even like the way he was talking to Gopi on the phone.

Rachna, you felt @Bold too? Hug 
I had the same feeling like he was trying to be Ahem in Ahem's absenceDead The guy should have set the alarm bells of any decent family ringing.. However Modis' are all special. They trust everyone blindlyOuch
Originally posted by archanakarthik

I didn't like Aman from the first scene he is introduced. From the beginning he is trying to be superior . 

Today jigar is pissed off with aman's action hopefully tomorrow he will ask him to stay away from his family issue.

Archana, I have a feeling he will not be staying away but will be more chipko than everAngry Oh I gave him the benefit of doubt but he is the villain. He made me feel sure yesterdayDead

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Rashi and Jigar's Relationship

2 3

NazmaJ 22 2796 30 June 2012 at 12:46am
By madhubala.fan
jigar to leave for a few days

2

suk19 14 1323 19 May 2012 at 10:54am
By suk19
Confirmed: Ahem and Jigar

2

kuthisonam 12 1962 12 February 2012 at 6:04am
By Tarantallegra
Jigar kar pas Jigar ne hi hai Tinatinu 7 826 20 October 2011 at 11:11am
By MARHABAA
jigar was not jigar suk19 1 764 05 September 2011 at 5:13pm
By LoveLiveDance

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.