pikiiichuu IF-Sizzlerz
pikiiichuu
pikiiichuu

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Originally posted by Deepikz

Originally posted by basuanasuya

Yeah...how awesome it will be...gohem eyelockDay Dreaming, then hugBlushing...wowDay Dreaming

I suspect Anasuya that the eyelock is going to be pretty small one before Gopi buries herself cryingEmbarrassedLOL Remember how she was when she got locked in the temple. Gopi feels secure with Ahem like she told Rashi and now she is missing him terribly. 
What I want to see though is Ahem and his state of mind. We have seen the Modis and how much they are worried about his absence. What will be Ahem's state of mind now?Confused

That's a good question.. what's Ahem's state of mind..Confused hmm.. Ahem's state of mind if it's like i want it to be it will b Gopi's only wants to let Gopi know that he's fine the family everyone know that he's fine .. i would love a magic phone call to happen.. where her states he's fine and then we see wat kind of state he is in but then again that won't happen as it happened in another serial all i hope this kidnapped track doesn't go as long as that oneOuch

Yeah the hug Blushing 

OMG.. Not that long please.. If the shoot is for 10 days, track most probably is for the same time or maybe 1 or 2 days less or more. So 2 weeks of this track is pakka. Smile I want not more than that. I guess they will show Ahemji with the captors and maybe show his state of mind there. No phone calls for now.. Could be laterConfused
yeah this track won't last as long as the other one so i'm glad for that.. yeah phone call could b later i think maybe the Modis could get a video or sumthin.. that will show them that Ahem is kidnapped and its finally revealed... who did it Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

basuanasuyaJustlikethat1

basuanasuya Goldie
basuanasuya
basuanasuya

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
What are you saying? They are shooting for 10 days???Shocked...so much...are they panning to get a drama filled delivery there itself or what? Ohh. My god...I am tensed...what are they Upto?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 5:54pm | IP Logged

Yeah...how awesome it will be...gohem eyelockDay Dreaming, then hugBlushing...wowDay Dreaming

I suspect Anasuya that the eyelock is going to be pretty small one before Gopi buries herself cryingEmbarrassedLOL Remember how she was when she got locked in the temple. Gopi feels secure with Ahem like she told Rashi and now she is missing him terribly. 
What I want to see though is Ahem and his state of mind. We have seen the Modis and how much they are worried about his absence. What will be Ahem's state of mind now?Confused

That's a good question.. what's Ahem's state of mind..Confused hmm.. Ahem's state of mind if it's like i want it to be it will b Gopi's only wants to let Gopi know that he's fine the family everyone know that he's fine .. i would love a magic phone call to happen.. where her states he's fine and then we see wat kind of state he is in but then again that won't happen as it happened in another serial all i hope this kidnapped track doesn't go as long as that oneOuch

Yeah the hug Blushing 

OMG.. Not that long please.. If the shoot is for 10 days, track most probably is for the same time or maybe 1 or 2 days less or more. So 2 weeks of this track is pakka. Smile I want not more than that. I guess they will show Ahemji with the captors and maybe show his state of mind there. No phone calls for now.. Could be laterConfused
yeah this track won't last as long as the other one so i'm glad for that.. yeah phone call could b later i think maybe the Modis could get a video or sumthin.. that will show them that Ahem is kidnapped and its finally revealed... who did it Wink

Urmi did a home video when she kidnapped RashiLOL It was Koki who found that outWink I am thinking Aman may do the same mistake around this time. But one thing is for sure.. If Aman gets caught when he is in the midst of all Modis he will be drawn and quartered. Atleast if it is just JiHem, he will have to face only those two. Here the entire gang of women and the elder Modi bros with Dhawal will also make him payLOL
I can imagine GoKi standing first in lineBig smile 

Hey Deepz and Anasuya.. Have to go make dinner. Talk to you guys later Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

basuanasuyapikiiichuu

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 5:55pm | IP Logged

What are you saying? They are shooting for 10 days???Shocked...so much...are they panning to get a drama filled delivery there itself or what? Ohh. My god...I am tensed...what are they Upto?

I have a feeling the delivery track will start there and Gopi will be brought back with baby to MMSmile

basuanasuya

basuanasuya Goldie
basuanasuya
basuanasuya

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 5:58pm | IP Logged

I have a feeling the delivery track will start there and Gopi will be brought back with baby to MMSmile

Hmmm I am also feeling same, Hug back, I also need to feed my daughter...
pikiiichuu IF-Sizzlerz
pikiiichuu
pikiiichuu

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 5:59pm | IP Logged

Yeah basu the article said they are shooting in Bhuj for 10 days they left for Bhuj on Tuesday.. so i'm guessing the drama is bout to build more... The trps come out on the 17th i think and the 700th epi is nxt Wednesday.. so more drama ahead lets prepare for the ride

@harini talk to you tomorrow..

basuanasuya

basuanasuya Goldie
basuanasuya
basuanasuya

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 6:06pm | IP Logged

Yeah basu the article said they are shooting in Bhuj for 10 days they left for Bhuj on Tuesday.. so i'm guessing the drama is bout to build more... The trps come out on the 17th i think and the 700th epi is nxt Wednesday.. so more drama ahead lets prepare for the ride

Haa , 10 days shoot means a lot on tv right? today is 5 th then. Surely it will be upto  17 th...hmmm a lot more to happen, last time rashi kidnap made TRP rise , this time finger crossed...Tongue

pikiiichuu

pikiiichuu IF-Sizzlerz
pikiiichuu
pikiiichuu

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 6:13pm | IP Logged

Haa , 10 days shoot means a lot on tv right? today is 5 th then. Surely it will be upto  17 th...hmmm a lot more to happen, last time rashi kidnap made TRP rise , this time finger crossed...Tongue
yep fingers crossed i gtg now got work to go to talk to you laterHug

basuanasuya

Go to top