Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

   

Jigar!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Joined: 10 October 2011

Posts: 12060

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepikz

Yeah exactly her heart is saying that Ahemji is in danger.. and yes i also believe that Ahem somehow got his msg to Gopi.. so she will go to Bhuj despite being heavily pregnant

Deepz, can you imagine the scene when they see each other again?EmbarrassedHeart It will just be so awesome.. after so much heart break and tears, when Gopi and Ahem meet and for that matter when Jigar and Ahem meet we are all going to be cheering from the sidelines. I have a feeling I should get a tissue box.LOL But I cannot wait.Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

basuanasuya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jigar!! (Page 3)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Deepzpadukone

IF-Sizzlerz

Deepzpadukone

Joined: 01 July 2012

Posts: 16186

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Originally posted by basuanasuya

Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Originally posted by basuanasuya

Hmmm may be, u know when they started this track I can see a lot of resemblance with saanvi veena case where kidnapper raghu came with the family to police, distributed pamphlets , went for prayer even like aman only assured everybody...ohh god why I am thinking like this? Are cvs getting inspiration from news???.may be they want to show how people can harm in mask of family friend same like raghu...Angry

You are so right AnasuyaSmile Maybe the CVs took a leaf out of real life and using it for reel track. I hope we get the happy ending we are all hoping for. Ahem needs to be unharmed.. Oh why are the Modis so blind in trusting peopleConfused I hope Gopi has to go through nothing else when Ahem is found.

Gopi deserves a proper delivery. I think this will be the last track before her delivery. She is supposed to go into labor any time. 

Ya hope gopi delivery will be the next track...but I have a feeling that it will be very drama filled...may be from bhuj only gopi gets sudden pain, and everybody takes her running to hospital...or may be some other drama...but surely it will not be that easy...because TRP week na of course...

Even without this kidnapping track, Gopi's delivery was going to be complex. I have a feeling we will be oscillating and biting our nails when that track starts and continue just like this. It is going to be dramatic and highly emotional. Cry I like it that way.. 
Plus that track will be the first one after cumulative TRPs on 19th. Which means it is the first track for which weekly TRPs will come.. It will be intense and we will hopefully be there as one of the top serialsSmile
Yep i predict sns will b in the top with this track to the lead up to the major track of Gopi's delivery.. everyone will their bums guled to their seat to see Gopi's babyBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

basuanasuyaJustlikethat1

Deepzpadukone

IF-Sizzlerz

Deepzpadukone

Joined: 01 July 2012

Posts: 16186

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Originally posted by Deepikz

Yeah exactly her heart is saying that Ahemji is in danger.. and yes i also believe that Ahem somehow got his msg to Gopi.. so she will go to Bhuj despite being heavily pregnant

Deepz, can you imagine the scene when they see each other again?EmbarrassedHeart It will just be so awesome.. after so much heart break and tears, when Gopi and Ahem meet and for that matter when Jigar and Ahem meet we are all going to be cheering from the sidelines. I have a feeling I should get a tissue box.LOL But I cannot wait.Day Dreaming
yes i can imagine the sceneEmbarrassedDay DreamingHeart it going to b good yeah me too i need to have some tissues with me too when this epi airs...LOL

also Jihem reunion will b good tooSmile can not waitBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

basuanasuyaJustlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Joined: 10 October 2011

Posts: 12060

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepikz

Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Originally posted by basuanasuya

Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Originally posted by basuanasuya

Hmmm may be, u know when they started this track I can see a lot of resemblance with saanvi veena case where kidnapper raghu came with the family to police, distributed pamphlets , went for prayer even like aman only assured everybody...ohh god why I am thinking like this? Are cvs getting inspiration from news???.may be they want to show how people can harm in mask of family friend same like raghu...Angry

You are so right AnasuyaSmile Maybe the CVs took a leaf out of real life and using it for reel track. I hope we get the happy ending we are all hoping for. Ahem needs to be unharmed.. Oh why are the Modis so blind in trusting peopleConfused I hope Gopi has to go through nothing else when Ahem is found.

Gopi deserves a proper delivery. I think this will be the last track before her delivery. She is supposed to go into labor any time. 

Ya hope gopi delivery will be the next track...but I have a feeling that it will be very drama filled...may be from bhuj only gopi gets sudden pain, and everybody takes her running to hospital...or may be some other drama...but surely it will not be that easy...because TRP week na of course...

Even without this kidnapping track, Gopi's delivery was going to be complex. I have a feeling we will be oscillating and biting our nails when that track starts and continue just like this. It is going to be dramatic and highly emotional. Cry I like it that way.. 
Plus that track will be the first one after cumulative TRPs on 19th. Which means it is the first track for which weekly TRPs will come.. It will be intense and we will hopefully be there as one of the top serialsSmile
Yep i predict sns will b in the top with this track to the lead up to the major track of Gopi's delivery.. everyone will their bums guled to their seat to see Gopi's babyBig smile

It will be doing well surely.. Most serials are tuning their tracks for the TRPs. We have heavy competition that way. But I am hoping for a good number. After all it Junior Modi's entrySmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

basuanasuyaDeepzpadukone

basuanasuya

Goldie

basuanasuya

Joined: 15 May 2012

Posts: 2038

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Yeah...how awesome it will be...gohem eyelockDay Dreaming, then hugBlushing...wowDay Dreaming

Edited by basuanasuya - 05 December 2012 at 5:23pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Joined: 10 October 2011

Posts: 12060

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by basuanasuya

Yeah...how awesome it will be...gohem eyelockDay Dreaming, then hugBlushing...wowDay Dreaming

I suspect Anasuya that the eyelock is going to be pretty small one before Gopi buries herself cryingEmbarrassedLOL Remember how she was when she got locked in the temple. Gopi feels secure with Ahem like she told Rashi and now she is missing him terribly. 
What I want to see though is Ahem and his state of mind. We have seen the Modis and how much they are worried about his absence. What will be Ahem's state of mind now?Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

basuanasuyaDeepzpadukone

Deepzpadukone

IF-Sizzlerz

Deepzpadukone

Joined: 01 July 2012

Posts: 16186

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Originally posted by basuanasuya

Yeah...how awesome it will be...gohem eyelockDay Dreaming, then hugBlushing...wowDay Dreaming

I suspect Anasuya that the eyelock is going to be pretty small one before Gopi buries herself cryingEmbarrassedLOL Remember how she was when she got locked in the temple. Gopi feels secure with Ahem like she told Rashi and now she is missing him terribly. 
What I want to see though is Ahem and his state of mind. We have seen the Modis and how much they are worried about his absence. What will be Ahem's state of mind now?Confused

That's a good question.. what's Ahem's state of mind..Confused hmm.. Ahem's state of mind if it's like i want it to be it will b Gopi's only wants to let Gopi know that he's fine the family everyone know that he's fine .. i would love a magic phone call to happen.. where her states he's fine and then we see wat kind of state he is in but then again that won't happen as it happened in another serial all i hope this kidnapped track doesn't go as long as that oneOuch

Yeah the hug Blushing 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

basuanasuyaJustlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Joined: 10 October 2011

Posts: 12060

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepikz

Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Originally posted by basuanasuya

Yeah...how awesome it will be...gohem eyelockDay Dreaming, then hugBlushing...wowDay Dreaming

I suspect Anasuya that the eyelock is going to be pretty small one before Gopi buries herself cryingEmbarrassedLOL Remember how she was when she got locked in the temple. Gopi feels secure with Ahem like she told Rashi and now she is missing him terribly. 
What I want to see though is Ahem and his state of mind. We have seen the Modis and how much they are worried about his absence. What will be Ahem's state of mind now?Confused

That's a good question.. what's Ahem's state of mind..Confused hmm.. Ahem's state of mind if it's like i want it to be it will b Gopi's only wants to let Gopi know that he's fine the family everyone know that he's fine .. i would love a magic phone call to happen.. where her states he's fine and then we see wat kind of state he is in but then again that won't happen as it happened in another serial all i hope this kidnapped track doesn't go as long as that oneOuch

Yeah the hug Blushing 

OMG.. Not that long please.. If the shoot is for 10 days, track most probably is for the same time or maybe 1 or 2 days less or more. So 2 weeks of this track is pakka. Smile I want not more than that. I guess they will show Ahemji with the captors and maybe show his state of mind there. No phone calls for now.. Could be laterConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

basuanasuyaDeepzpadukone

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Rashi and Jigar's Relationship

2 3

NazmaJ 22 2683 30 June 2012 at 12:46am
By madhubala.fan
jigar to leave for a few days

2

suk19 14 1290 19 May 2012 at 10:54am
By suk19
Confirmed: Ahem and Jigar

2

kuthisonam 12 1934 12 February 2012 at 6:04am
By Tarantallegra
Jigar kar pas Jigar ne hi hai Tinatinu 7 736 20 October 2011 at 11:11am
By MARHABAA
jigar was not jigar suk19 1 654 05 September 2011 at 5:13pm
By LoveLiveDance

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.