Page 3 Page 6

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by basuanasuya

Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Yaa harini, jigar was surely feeling bad...when that Angryaman told he will take care  about police as he has contacts...that was so fake...

True Anasuya... Who brings a SI and says not to contact the IG and commissioner?Dead And the Modis fell for it tooOuch I mean.. What a commissioner cannot do, can a SI do? I want the Modis to make Aman's life hell for all he is putting them throughAngry

Ya...I am thinking what for he is doing all these? Money? Business rivalry?Or something else?

I have a feeling he is cheating Ahem's share of the contract and doing all this for that.Angry If he was not a legit businessman surely Ahem would know and would not have started his project with himSleepy I have a feeling the guy grew greedy and hence is trying to harm Ahem so that he could get the entire share of the projectOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

basuanasuya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jigar!! (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

basuanasuya

Goldie

basuanasuya

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Hmmm may be, u know when they started this track I can see a lot of resemblance with saanvi veena case where kidnapper raghu came with the family to police, distributed pamphlets , went for prayer even like aman only assured everybody...ohh god why I am thinking like this? Are cvs getting inspiration from news???.may be they want to show how people can harm in mask of family friend same like raghu...Angry

Justlikethat1

pikiiichuu

IF-Sizzlerz

pikiiichuu

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 4:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Deepikz

Omg dnt get me started yes i get hes Ahem's business parnter but today he went over the limits... his hand handing to reasure Koki was Dead and yes Jigar did seem pissed off

Yeah.. The guy was acting like he was a ModiAngryI mean, hadh hothi hai.. He may be a business partner but Ahem is their missing family member!!!
Thanks Deepz.. I thought I was thinking too much. I have a feeling Jigar will play the smart one this timeSmile

i think ur rite bout Jigar being the smart one in dis Gopi is emontionally strained to tgink bout anything all she wants is her ahemji... yeah excalty i dnt if its me but Aman is sure losing my patients trying resaure Koki was just out of his limits... the only person who has rights to do dat should b Ahem or Jigar... theres sumthing in every epi so far that makes me suspious.. bout him

I gave him the benefit of doubt yesterday but today, I am convinced. The guy is a villain. Today he was really over the limit. What Dhawal or Jigar should be doing, he was putting himself forward.. You know when he took Koki's hand the second time, I hated it. That is something he has not right to.. He is emotionally making Koki bank on him by acting the way Ahem would have acted in these circumstances. He is making the Modis dependent on him completely. I think it is part of the plan.

I hope Koki and Jigar snap out of it and get to the bottom of this. 
BTW, what do you think about Gopi's premonition? Ouch

Gopi's premonition yeah i believe its real they say in real life if u get a bad dream it more likely to come out but someone once told me if u tell want happened in the dream it won't happen in real all Gopi said was she had a bad dream.. man that scene was done prefectly

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

basuanasuyaJustlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 5:03pm | IP Logged

Hmmm may be, u know when they started this track I can see a lot of resemblance with saanvi veena case where kidnapper raghu came with the family to police, distributed pamphlets , went for prayer even like aman only assured everybody...ohh god why I am thinking like this? Are cvs getting inspiration from news???.may be they want to show how people can harm in mask of family friend same like raghu...Angry

You are so right AnasuyaSmile Maybe the CVs took a leaf out of real life and using it for reel track. I hope we get the happy ending we are all hoping for. Ahem needs to be unharmed.. Oh why are the Modis so blind in trusting peopleConfused I hope Gopi has to go through nothing else when Ahem is found.

Gopi deserves a proper delivery. I think this will be the last track before her delivery. She is supposed to go into labor any time. 

basuanasuyapikiiichuu

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 5:05pm | IP Logged

Omg dnt get me started yes i get hes Ahem's business parnter but today he went over the limits... his hand handing to reasure Koki was Dead and yes Jigar did seem pissed off

Yeah.. The guy was acting like he was a ModiAngryI mean, hadh hothi hai.. He may be a business partner but Ahem is their missing family member!!!
Thanks Deepz.. I thought I was thinking too much. I have a feeling Jigar will play the smart one this timeSmile

i think ur rite bout Jigar being the smart one in dis Gopi is emontionally strained to tgink bout anything all she wants is her ahemji... yeah excalty i dnt if its me but Aman is sure losing my patients trying resaure Koki was just out of his limits... the only person who has rights to do dat should b Ahem or Jigar... theres sumthing in every epi so far that makes me suspious.. bout him

I gave him the benefit of doubt yesterday but today, I am convinced. The guy is a villain. Today he was really over the limit. What Dhawal or Jigar should be doing, he was putting himself forward.. You know when he took Koki's hand the second time, I hated it. That is something he has not right to.. He is emotionally making Koki bank on him by acting the way Ahem would have acted in these circumstances. He is making the Modis dependent on him completely. I think it is part of the plan.

I hope Koki and Jigar snap out of it and get to the bottom of this. 
BTW, what do you think about Gopi's premonition? Ouch

Gopi's premonition yeah i believe its real they say in real life if u get a bad dream it more likely to come out but someone once told me if u tell want happened in the dream it won't happen in real all Gopi said was she had a bad dream.. man that scene was done prefectly

I actually believe that she is so connected to Ahem emotionally that if he willed, she would know. It is like when you just know that your loved one is in trouble. There is a connect that you cannot explain.Ouch No wonder Gopi kept questioning when the others tried to soothe her. Her heart said it was real.. Ahem was in danger.

This combined with her guilt will make her go to Bhuj inspite of being this heavily pregnantCry

basuanasuyapikiiichuu

basuanasuya

Goldie

basuanasuya

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 5:09pm | IP Logged

You are so right AnasuyaSmile Maybe the CVs took a leaf out of real life and using it for reel track. I hope we get the happy ending we are all hoping for. Ahem needs to be unharmed.. Oh why are the Modis so blind in trusting peopleConfused I hope Gopi has to go through nothing else when Ahem is found.

Gopi deserves a proper delivery. I think this will be the last track before her delivery. She is supposed to go into labor any time. 

Ya hope gopi delivery will be the next track...but I have a feeling that it will be very drama filled...may be from bhuj only gopi gets sudden pain, and everybody takes her running to hospital...or may be some other drama...but surely it will not be that easy...because TRP week na of course...

Justlikethat1

pikiiichuu

IF-Sizzlerz

pikiiichuu

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Yeah exactly her heart is saying that Ahemji is in danger.. and yes i also believe that Ahem somehow got his msg to Gopi.. so she will go to Bhuj despite being heavily pregnant

Justlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 5:16pm | IP Logged

Ya hope gopi delivery will be the next track...but I have a feeling that it will be very drama filled...may be from bhuj only gopi gets sudden pain, and everybody takes her running to hospital...or may be some other drama...but surely it will not be that easy...because TRP week na of course...

Even without this kidnapping track, Gopi's delivery was going to be complex. I have a feeling we will be oscillating and biting our nails when that track starts and continue just like this. It is going to be dramatic and highly emotional. Cry I like it that way.. 
Plus that track will be the first one after cumulative TRPs on 19th. Which means it is the first track for which weekly TRPs will come.. It will be intense and we will hopefully be there as one of the top serialsSmile

pikiiichuu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top