Posted: 11 years ago
Could be me totally, but when Aman today first took Koki's hand to assure her and said he will bring Ahem back, Jigar looked a little pissed off.. He seemed to be not pleased at Aman taking over the role of the families crisis lead when he, Jigar was there. While it was Koki who looked shocked at Aman's comment about the police, Jigar looked displeased when Aman told him to take care of the family. He looked like 

"This is my family. I know what to do." Just too polite to voice it. Anyone else feel the same way? 
Edited by Justlikethat1 - 11 years ago
Omg dnt get me started yes i get hes Ahem's business parnter but today he went over the limits... his hand handing to reasure Koki was 🤢 and yes Jigar did seem pissed off
Yaa harini, jigar was surely feeling bad...when that ðŸ˜¡aman told he will take care  about police as he has contacts...that was so fake...
Originally posted by Deepikz

Omg dnt get me started yes i get hes Ahem's business parnter but today he went over the limits... his hand handing to reasure Koki was 🤢 and yes Jigar did seem pissed off

Yeah.. The guy was acting like he was a Modi😡 I mean, hadh hothi hai.. He may be a business partner but Ahem is their missing family member!!! 
Thanks Deepz.. I thought I was thinking too much. I have a feeling Jigar will play the smart one this time😊
Originally posted by basuanasuya

Yaa harini, jigar was surely feeling bad...when that ðŸ˜¡aman told he will take care  about police as he has contacts...that was so fake...

True Anasuya... Who brings a SI and says not to contact the IG and commissioner?🤢 And the Modis fell for it too I mean.. What a commissioner cannot do, can a SI do? I want the Modis to make Aman's life hell for all he is putting them through😡
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Yeah.. The guy was acting like he was a Modi😡I mean, hadh hothi hai.. He may be a business partner but Ahem is their missing family member!!!
Thanks Deepz.. I thought I was thinking too much. I have a feeling Jigar will play the smart one this time😊

i think ur rite bout Jigar being the smart one in dis Gopi is emontionally strained to tgink bout anything all she wants is her ahemji... yeah excalty i dnt if its me but Aman is sure losing my patients trying resaure Koki was just out of his limits... the only person who has rights to do dat should b Ahem or Jigar... theres sumthing in every epi so far that makes me suspious.. bout himEdited by Deepikz - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Deepikz

i think ur rite bout Jigar being the smart one in dis Gopi is emontionally strained to tgink bout anything all she wants is her ahemji... yeah excalty i dnt if its me but Aman is sure losing my patients trying resaure Koki was just out of his limits... the only person who has rights to do dat should b Ahem or Jigar... theres sumthing in every epi so far that makes me suspious.. bout him

I gave him the benefit of doubt yesterday but today, I am convinced. The guy is a villain. Today he was really over the limit. What Dhawal or Jigar should be doing, he was putting himself forward.. You know when he took Koki's hand the second time, I hated it. That is something he has not right to.. He is emotionally making Koki bank on him by acting the way Ahem would have acted in these circumstances. He is making the Modis dependent on him completely. I think it is part of the plan.

I hope Koki and Jigar snap out of it and get to the bottom of this. 
BTW, what do you think about Gopi's premonition? 
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

True Anasuya... Who brings a SI and says not to contact the IG and commissioner?🤢 And the Modis fell for it too I mean.. What a commissioner cannot do, can a SI do? I want the Modis to make Aman's life hell for all he is putting them through😡

Ya...I am thinking what for he is doing all these? Money? Business rivalry?Or something else?
Originally posted by basuanasuya

Ya...I am thinking what for he is doing all these? Money? Business rivalry?Or something else?

I have a feeling he is cheating Ahem's share of the contract and doing all this for that.😡 If he was not a legit businessman surely Ahem would know and would not have started his project with him🥱 I have a feeling the guy grew greedy and hence is trying to harm Ahem so that he could get the entire share of the project
Hmmm may be, u know when they started this track I can see a lot of resemblance with saanvi veena case where kidnapper raghu came with the family to police, distributed pamphlets , went for prayer even like aman only assured everybody...ohh god why I am thinking like this? Are cvs getting inspiration from news???.may be they want to show how people can harm in mask of family friend same like raghu...😡