Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

archverma10

archverma10

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
"God grant me the Strength to accept the things I cannot change.  Courage---to change the things I can.  And the Wisdom to know the difference. Amen."

After a very long hiatus from the forum I am amazed and appalled at the posts I am reading here regarding the latest mess the CV's have decided to introduce in this show.  Jay- in that I agree with you my friend- the PR CV's are certainly one of a kind- and their ideas and "creative writing" too utterly bizarre to even attempt to make sense of.
*sighs* let us look at the straightforward facts.

1) Ovi married Arjun knowing fully well that he does not love her.  He made that crystal clear.  What happened before during engagement, Canada, etc. is all irrelevant.  Again, Ovi married Arjun with the full knowledge he does not love her. Newton's law folks: Every action has a reaction.  It is what it is.  You reap what you sow, and you have to face the consequences of the decisions you make. I dont remember who but someone wrote a post saying you have to be able to face the situation bravely and honestly, as well as responsibly and figure out how to make the best of it.  100% correct.  Trying to harm your baby in this manner is the most irresponsible, unforgivable thing you can do. It is a crime against GOD to do this- I dont care how young and immature you are.  To be honest, as a mother myself, this makes me utterly sick with grief. Shame on the CVs on a show with this title to treat this so lightly.  And shame on anyone who would defend the actions of this immature brat, no matter what the motive, of doing what she did. There is no justification for this- period.

2) Arjun married Ovi knowing he did not love her, and at the behest of Purvi.  The stupidest thing to do and biggest mistake of his life.  The cost of this particular stupid action is the happiness of 3 people.  Yes, he is my "ladla" and always will be.  But facts are facts.  And I will be the first to say I am disappointed and disgusted with him for going through with this marriage.  He didnt have to listen to his foolish love, but he did. And he is paying the price. It is what it is. However the major difference between him and Ovi is that he is facing, bravely, the bleak future in front of him.  As my dear Shyamala said (you cant imagine how much I have missed you--especially here!) it is obvious Arjun does care about this child.  He does not love Ovi, and will be forever tied to this female once he shares a child with her---but is not taking that out on the child is he?

3) Purvi did not have to fall into the emotional trap of Ovi, without a thought for Arjun or his emotions or happiness, and strike a deal with Ovi.  With this pregnancy track, that she could do this after sharing that kind of experience with the man she loves and is about to marry---then turn around and browbeat him into marrying someone else is beyond me.  This madness makes the CV's of the soap operas in the United States naive and innocent by comparison.  Good grief.
And they are pretty liberal in the "scenes" and "storylines" believe me. I have no idea what to make or think of this. It is beyond my ken and I admit it.

Arjun cannot stop loving Purvi anymore than he can stop breathing and keep on living anyway.  It is a fact.  No matter the justification, motive, history, you name it- she has his heart and always will. Nothing to be done about that.  Ovi was warned continuously against the folly of marrying a man who is clearly in love with someone else. She wanted him at any cost.  Well here is the cost.
The price is hers to pay. Not the little one's. Nobody is driving her to anything.  As human beings, we all have choices---including her. 

Let's play Devil's Advocate for a minute.  Let's assume that, despite Arjun's concern for it, this baby is not able to make Arjun forget Purvi, or strengthen the bond between him and Ovi.  Ovi has 2 choices.

1) Choose to not go through with the pregnancy and do the needful at the very early stage---NOT at 5 1/2 months, when the baby is formed enough to feel pain. If you do NOT have the maturity to be a mother then dont be one.  This is not a toy.  it is a real live human being.  With its own feelings.  Being a parent is NOT easy.  Such is life.  It may mean sleepless nights, frustration, lack of certain freedoms, etc.  Things are definitely not going to be the way you want them all the time- especially when it comes to a child.  I am frightened and sick to my stomach to even think of what kind of mother Ovi will be- what cruelty she is capable of.  If whether or not Arjun loves her the way she wants or dances to her tunes the way she wants is her criteria for how she treats the baby, I can feel the cold chills and immeasurable grieft as a mother myself in my body right now.

2) Look forward to the baby for itself.  You are a mother and that is your child- growing within you.  It is not about Arjun or anyone else.  It is about this little living breathing cute human being that you are going to bring into this world. Love it and care for it----for itself irrespective of anyone else. What anyone else does or feels towards you is immaterial.  Your husband doesnt love you. Ok. But God just gave you the unexpected blessing of someone who definitely will.

I cannot abide defending Ovi on any level for her actions- for any reason on this earth.  The entire blame is squarely on her shoulders for what she did today----not Arjuns or anyone elses.  Nothing should be able to drive a person to harm a child . Period. There is no justification on this earth for that.

Enough said.

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

bumbushidap14caribbeanfanmotherof2FanofPRbroderickpurvishettyTanuja1Suhani10archerdivasimpletruthblas_morfmunny2recoupvelvetscarfrhea0710Arsha85aviaanyadolce123abhimgwensuevgiriIndra2012adittydiana72arjunaluis-Keerthi-ButifuleyeserlyndaJShivAxiomTumhareSanaMjdronamrajuJaishankarpomegranatesparikhpurethoughtsoapwatcher1WanderingBeautyrithika2012aathyaManoshonosunflower52Ashi22gaurav_ankita08bee5AshlaikaNadaCinta-LiveLaughLove-MagicalPariashvikluverrrbonibrightpeachesnplumseshaaax3.Huma-ameiliastyle14relentless.ashfaque2012

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PR Today: What a Mess" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Huma-

IF-Sizzlerz

Huma-

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
finally Archu Di is back on IF Dancing

Di  Bang on post Clap

I totally agree with u..Esp wht u said about Baby im not a mother  but still as a women i can say this Ur baby shld be ur 1st priority  how  can u try to harm ur Baby  no matter wht situation is.. only mentally ill person can do this is &  Dats wht ovi is  she needs Doc  help ASAP...

One thing more people say Arjun shld divorce her  y cant she ask For divorce she is the one who is not happy na ?? barbie doll ji get a divorce im sure u will get new life partner soon As u r young n " ONLY 19" Wink

Edited by Huma- - 06 December 2012 at 1:43am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanuja1adittyJShivpurethoughtAshlaika

bonibright

IF-Sizzlerz

bonibright

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
res

bee5

IF-Rockerz

bee5

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Awesome post, Arch.
I too shudder to think to what level she can go to hurt Arjun, just bcos that baby is precious to Arjun.

Dumping alcolhol on that baby in the womb. God! What a shameless woman she is.
If she cannot love her own baby, what will she love anyone else? She cannot love anyone. For her, its only about her. Mean and selfish person.

Her and only her to blame for every mess in her life, no one else.

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

broderickTanuja1archerdivameeranairdolce123diana72adittyvgiriarchverma10AxiomJShiv..PlayfulKiss..erlyndajdronamrajuAshlaika-Stardust-NadaCintabonibrightameiliaHuma-peachesnplumsashfaque2012

-LiveLaughLove-

IF-Rockerz

-LiveLaughLove-

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Ovi is mentall ill she needs proffesional help..
No pity on her but I feel so bad for the baby already not wanted before even being bornCry
The baby could be born with birth defects which would be really sad and it would break Arjuns heart, whether or not it is his kid he loves that baby.. I think he has a love for children in general..

All three are recieving karma but in the midst an innocent baby is suffering... Why Ekta why...

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

motherof2archerdivadiana72archverma10adittyAxiomjdronamraju..PlayfulKiss..soapwatcher1rithika2012NadaCintaAshlaikabonibrightashvikluverrrHuma-peachesnplumsashfaque2012

archverma10

archverma10

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

Awesome post, Arch.
I too shudder to think to what level she can go to hurt Arjun, just bcos that baby is precious to Arjun.

Dumping alcolhol on that baby in the womb. God! What a shameless woman she is.
If she cannot love her own baby, what will she love anyone else? She cannot love anyone. For her, its only about her. Mean and selfish person.

Her and only her to blame for every mess in her life, no one else.

Thanks Bee...and I totally agree. As a mother the fact that anyone would justify this with Arjun's actions and behavior hurts my heart. I cannot condone this. I've seen so many single mothers who love their children--the actions of the father or lack thereof are totally irrelevant when it comes to the child.
And we are here bashing Arjun for this. Ridiculous.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanuja1motherof2archerdivadolce123adittyJShivAxiomjdronamrajuerlyndapomegranatesunflower52bee5AshlaikaNadaCintabonibrightpeachesnplumsstyle14

Axiom

Goldie

Axiom

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Well said Arch!!! Clap Especially loved the prayer - Amen!

There are so many factors at play here and while this web gets even more tangled everyone is responsible for their own grief and how they each deal with it.

Arjun - I feel really bad for him as he is trying to make the best of the situation. He cannot give Ovi the love she wants but he is trying to do his duties as a husband. He cares about her well being. He even called to check up on her when he got to Calcutta. True he is not fawning all over his wife as she must have wanted but how can he when it was she who ruined his life? He is still trying - that's what counts!

Purvi - she made a deal with the devil and it ruined three lives in the process of greater good. "The road to hell is paved with good intentions" and all that. What could she have done differently to make the situation better? Honestly not much so leaving was the only option. In this case absence did make the heart grow fonder :(

Ovi - How can you control someone's right to love? You can't - no matter who you are. I cannot accept any justification where its ok for her to hurt her own child. None! She knows right from wrong and what she's doing is of her OWN accord not anyone else to blame. She opted to have this child thinking it would be the magic to make Arjun's heart turn from Purvi. Savita was not wrong because for some people I'm sure this method has worked but it's flawed advice. You should never bargain with the life of an innocent for your own selfish gains. A mother's responsibility, first and foremost, is to love, nurture and protect her child. If SHE harms this baby how can anyone in good conscience say it was the fault of a third party? 

Many things go wrong in life but your character is forged from how well you handle the situation. If you try to look for the positive solution and try to life an honest life people will respect you. If you are always negative and look for the spiteful way of doing things, how can you ever hope to endear people to you? 

On a side note that I found so apt for this - Did you know that according to Obi-Want-To-Knowbi (aka Google)  Ovi may need to memorize this prayer as it has been adopted by AA and other 12 Step Programs Wink

Edited by Axiom - 05 December 2012 at 5:01pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

bulsaraTanuja1archerdivaadittyIndra2012vgiriarchverma10dolce123aviaanyaerlyndajdronamrajuJShivAshlaikaNadaCintabee5peachesnplumsbonibrightameiliaashvikluverrrashfaque2012style14

bee5

IF-Rockerz

bee5

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
I was shocked to hear the advise coming from Savita, that too at her age and wisdom she should have attained! 

She says, "Arjun's head is full of Purvi. This way (ref:baby) you can bring him closer to you". Further she continues, "This boy-girl (ref:Arjun-Purvi) love is not a lasting one, the lasting one is the one that comes from marriage." 

At this point, I was shocked beyond myself to hear what the elderly lady had to say.

Further, she goes on to quote her own marriage as an example as the lasting one.

This lady forgot how her granddaughter got her husband? She thought boy and girl's love wasn't lasting? Why? If her grand daughter did not go to Purvi with her sick deal, that boy-girl marriage would've definitely had happened and would have lasted very well. 
Anyway, there is no need to say more on Savita, we have seen it all.

But, a girl believing such advise was headed for doom, as she did 9 months back in Canada when she listened to her grand mothers advise to invoke jealously in a man to bring him close to her.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

aviaanyadolce123vgiriIndra2012adittyJShivAxiomjdronamrajuAshlaikaNadaCintapeachesnplumsashfaque2012

Post Reply New Post

Go to top