Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

Much better solution than Tennis the Menace!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Yuks-

IF-Veteran Member

-Yuks-

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
I like this new plan by Shivani and Sahil. Evoking guilt in Rajlaxmi about her actions. This will probably lead to her realizing the guilt that she has placed upon Anoop for a situation he had no control over all those years ago.
This is something like what I had in mind when Mansi and Shivani were first discussing a plan to bring Anoop and Rajlaxmi together

Honestly, the Tennis idea was a stupid one. What would happen? Anoop would play in the tournament, Rajlaxmi would see him, have an 'aha! my son loves the sport! hence he didn't kill his dad!' moment?
It never made much sense to me from the beginning.

This plan is sensible, logical, so much less drawn out than the tennis nonsense we have had to endure for the past month

Dear CVs, did it take the threat of shutting you down to finally get your act together and move the story along a sensible direction? And now the you have moved the story in a sensible direction, you have been pulled off air.
I just hope that in light of these new developments, the TRPs go up a little and the show gets an extension and is able to come to good logical conclusion.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ashishrockzzKeshawnsherni_ashishAnam Alipensink91indiShanUlasSurish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Much better solution than Tennis the Menace!" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
agree with u yuks

they shuold have done this much before rather then dragging tennice menace for about a month

it was such a bore

by the present plan they will surely reach the goal hopefully and we will be out of this vicious  circle and get some new twists

i feel now they should take anoop mansi relationship to next level and workout some tension between sahil shivani...

.as love marriages are not all love love ...but some serious fights too...though would advice cvs pls  dont drag their fight more then a week as u dont have much time left to give the show a logical end

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshawnsherni_ashishpensink91-Yuks-Surish

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Excellent concept Yuks!
Tennis the Menace as in

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshawnpensink91-Yuks-ShanUlas

Anam Ali

Coolbie

Anam Ali

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Agreed better than the tennis track but still hospital again cvs could if thought of smething new... but hopefully dumb rajlaxmi will realise her mistake its high time she does

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshawnsherni_ashish-Yuks-ShanUlas

ashishrockzz

ashishrockzz

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
I agree wth u Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Yuks-

Keshawn

Keshawn

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
The tennis scenes are stretched to far

Surish

sherni_ashish

sherni_ashish

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Gr8 post!! exactly my thoughts!! also fed up of the tennis track!! hope cvs will b able 2 make story more interesting after this son mom tension ends!! 

Keshawn

Keshawn

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Sherni-Asish LMYAM started off with Rajlaxmi hating Anoop and will end with her loving Anoop!

Surish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.