Goldie

ilike_tv

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nilani19

Nice PostTongue

Thank you, nilani Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazimKiDewani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ahem still missing!!! (Page 4)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

madhuri_reddy

IF-Dazzler

madhuri_reddy

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
again posting ponny as i  loved ur entire post ponny ...very funny...LOL reading after a long gap..but mainly gopi-ahem convo dia are superb...was laughing sooo muchLOLLOLLOL

dis lines:

"Gopi dreamed  about her Ahemji...  It was so real that, she forgot  that she is 9 months and 5 days pregnant  and jumped off the bed screaming her lungs out!!!!Shocked

In her dreams...zzz...

The phone rings.. she took it and saw Ahem ji flashing... She pressed on the answering button...

In the back ground Rabba veee.. is playing.. she pressed the phone to her ear... and enjoyed  mufth ka hawa for  a few minutes...

A: Gopi, you can enjoy the free wind later.. My battery is low and I wanna say that...

G: Ahem ji CryCryCry I am sorry...CryCry meri wajhe se... Cry I am sorry..  Where are you?!!!! why you are not coming home?... I am so worried...Cry Agar meine woh glue nahi...CryCry i am sorry I am sorry Cry

A: GOPI,Angrylet me tell you something... only if you give a gap, only I can tell you that!!!! so please stop crying... for god's sake stop crying... I... I... I am in... CLING...

G: Ahem ji... bolo na... AHEMJI...CryCry

She looked at the phone... what the...?Confused

ME: Did not he tell you that battery is low?!!!!Angry in such situations you should keep your mouth shut and open your ears...Angry "

Edited by madhuri_reddy - 06 December 2012 at 3:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NazimKiDewaniilike_tv

ilike_tv

Goldie

ilike_tv

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhuri_reddy

loved entire post ponny ...very funny...LOL reading after a long gap..but mainly gopi-ahem convo dia are superb...was laughing sooo muchLOLLOLLOL

dis lines:

"Gopi dreamed  about her Ahemji...  It was so real that, she forgot  that she is 9 months and 5 days pregnant  and jumped off the bed screaming her lungs out!!!!Shocked

In her dreams...zzz...

The phone rings.. she took it and saw Ahem ji flashing... She pressed on the answering button...

In the back ground Rabba veee.. is playing.. she pressed the phone to her ear... and enjoyed  mufth ka hawa for  a few minutes...

A: Gopi, you can enjoy the free wind later.. My battery is low and I wanna say that...

G: Ahem ji CryCryCry I am sorry...CryCry meri wajhe se... Cry I am sorry..  Where are you?!!!! why you are not coming home?... I am so worried...Cry Agar meine woh glue nahi...CryCry i am sorry I am sorry Cry

A: GOPI,Angrylet me tell you something... only if you give a gap, only I can tell you that!!!! so please stop crying... for god's sake stop crying... I... I... I am in... CLING...

G: Ahem ji... bolo na... AHEMJI...CryCry

She looked at the phone... what the...?Confused

ME: Did not he tell you that battery is low?!!!!Angry in such situations you should keep your mouth shut and open your ears...Angry "

Thank you so much madhuri Big smile Actually me too writing  after a  short gap... Wink

NazimKiDewanimadhuri_reddy

-dipsy80-

IF-Rockerz

-dipsy80-

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
pinku?? pinku!!! ROFLROFL...omg Ponny...i am still laughing!!! ROFLROFL...

NazimKiDewaniilike_tv

ilike_tv

Goldie

ilike_tv

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipsy80

pinku?? pinku!!! ROFLROFL...omg Ponny...i am still laughing!!! ROFLROFL...

Keep laughing and long live , Deepa Big smile

NazimKiDewani-dipsy80-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top