Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Ahem still missing!!!

ilike_tv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ahem missing.. forget about the party, He did not even come in dreams!!!😭 The modis took out their best acting talents to save the secret from Gopi... πŸ‘ But  urmi did the honors 🀒

The worried family and their burning secret

Everyone is worried... Their Ahem dikra is missing😭

Even urmi  is sad!!!😲

U: Look at it.. bechara.. akele table pe baith ke ro reha hai aassu se pura bheeka na ho jaye!!!πŸ˜•

R: Mummy what are you talking about?!!!😲

U: Rashi, look at the cake.. Kithne armaano ke saath aaya tha Modi house mein?!! Ab koi uski taraf aakh udha ke dekhtha bhi nahi!!!😭 You go and get one piece for me πŸ˜‰

R: MUMMY!!!!!😑

Dhawal comes there to say that he is going to RN.. Urmi took her  hand bag and ready to leave πŸ‘πŸΌ

D: Fayi?!!! You stay here.. everyone is soo parashaan.. They might need to you to hand over the tissues!!!!😲 I will get your cloths.. Ta ta.. bye bye..😊

ME: NAHIII😲 BIG MISTAKE!!!! Urmi ko chod ke mat jao Dhawal bahi.. please take her with you and dump in RN .. That is the best thing you can do for Modis!!!πŸ˜‰

But he did not hear me πŸ˜”( Obviously!!πŸ˜›) Urmi is at Modis' service πŸ˜•

She went straight to Baa, who is mighty worried about her  grand son..

U:  Hetal ben let me take care of baa... I am too good at  it!!πŸ˜‰Baa, you do not worry at all... Ahem will  be back...😊 I know It's hard for you.. as nowadays whenever someone goes missing , you will get his body after 3 days.. That too in a hard to identify status...🀒  I know many cases like that..😊 Ek chaukidaar from RN  was missing for 3 days and...

H: BUSSS.. please.. enough of consoling... Baa you better go to your room and take rest!!!😲

But Baa refused to leave... she wanna be with Koki in her hard times... So Koki send her to Gopi's room... There  she was having a quite pillow chat with her tummy accompanied by  a small flood of tears ( HMMM More to come!!😭) Seeing this  The elder Modi ladies almost lost it.. but they gathered themselves and put on a good show of ' All is well.. arrey baba ,all is well'!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

At last when I thought the door bell is not working,the door bell rang...😊 everyone ran to the door,only to see Aman with a pink shirt guy...😲 Aman introduced him as SI patel..πŸ˜•

Everyone looked at the pinku  from head to toe...πŸ˜† Aman was like' Arrey I hand picked the most convincing police like face waala  gunda from  my clan, still they have doubts'Q!!!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

The pinku inspector started with his questions..

SI:  Ahem have any enemies?!!!

Parag: No my son was a good guy.. he does every thing right

Jigar :  when ever some enemies show up, Ahem bhai kill them with his awesomeness...πŸ˜‰So no question of enemies...😊 but one employee wanted to take revenge on him by steeling his unborn child ...😲 But now he is jail..πŸ˜ƒ

Koki: Inspector...

SI: ( He jumped from his seat and looked around!!!) where ?... where?...😲

But before he runs Aman caught him by hand!!!πŸ˜›

SI: Oh yes!!! me!! of course ,I am the inspector!!!😎

Seeing this Koki sense something wrong.. so Aman ran to her and  hold her hand...😑 (Hmmm.. his magical touch!!πŸ˜›)

Aman: Aunty ji,Ahem will be disappointed if he sees you weak...😳 you are such an awesome strong ladyπŸ˜›

On that Koki flat...🀒

SI:  Madam, you do not worry at all..😊 Now Ahem is in our custody... Oops!! I mean we will find him soon enough!!! In fact I am going straight away to him... I mean i am going to look for him..

Aman: That's enough!!!😲 ( OH GOD!!! mein kaha se udha ke laya issey?!!!)

The dream and the hidden meanings

Gopi dreamed  about her Ahemji...  It was so real that, she forgot  that she is 9 months and 5 days pregnant  and jumped off the bed screaming her lungs out!!!!😲

In her dreams...zzz...

The phone rings.. she took it and saw Ahem ji flashing... She pressed on the answering button...

In the back ground Rabba veee.. is playing.. she pressed the phone to her ear... and enjoyed  mufth ka hawa for  a few minutes...

A: Gopi, you can enjoy the free wind later.. My battery is low and I wanna say that...

G: Ahem ji 😭😭😭 I am sorry...😭😭 meri wajhe se... 😭 I am sorry..  Where are you?!!!! why you are not coming home?... I am so worried...😭 Agar meine woh glue nahi...😭😭 i am sorry I am sorry 😭

A: GOPI,😑let me tell you something... only if you give a gap, only I can tell you that!!!! so please stop crying... for god's sake stop crying... I... I... I am in... CLING...

G: Ahem ji... bolo na... AHEMJI...😭😭

She looked at the phone... what the...?πŸ˜•

ME: Did not he tell you that battery is low?!!!!😑 in such situations you should keep your mouth shut and open your ears...😑

NAHIII... The whole MM stood still for a moment and then flow to Gopi's room... Again played the best drama of sweet lies and left her to roam around in the hall, so that Urmi can do the dirty job for them!!!! So did she!!!!πŸ˜• Gopi got the news in the most raw form...🀒 well, if urmi is the one serving it,then for sure It will be spicy and poky 🀒

Around the corner

> Once again πŸ‘ to the CVs  for giving us this wonderful family πŸ‘

> Loved every bit of  the episode...πŸ‘

>Just loved the acid look  Koki gave to Urmi in the end and  when she wasconsoling Baa...If a look can kill...πŸ˜›

>Urmi was right  by the way!!! Gopi had a bad dream indeed!!πŸ˜›

>Actually I felt bad when Urmi lay down on the kitchen floor... she is tired yaar... she is diabetic... I know it's hard!!πŸ˜’

> I am just wondering  about Aman's hand holdings with Koki... as if he is influencing her thought stream by that!!!πŸ˜•

>  Kinjal was really trying to be  good today .. and it was nice to watch...πŸ‘

> Whenever she hears falguni's name from Dhawal ji's mouth , Kinjal flinch in pain... But still she won't acknowledge it!!!πŸ˜‰ So like Kinjal πŸ˜‰

>Devolina ,this is for you!!πŸ‘  Gopi's pain , her uncertainty.. her tears... girl, you nailed it today!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Precap

Now Gopi knows it!!!😭 Thanx to Urmi 😑 Koki gave her heart felt appreciation to Urmi through the  corners of her kajraari eyes...πŸ˜† Lord, save our Urmi .. please!!!!πŸ˜‰

😊 A like or comment will not hurt
😊

Edited by ilike_tv - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much Ponny πŸ€— A much needed laugh after a very emotional episode.. What do I pick.. Every one of your scene takes is fabulous. But these take the cake. 

The Urmi - Baa consoling.. Ahem-Gopi phone talk.. and OMG the Mr. Patel and family interview 🀣they takes the cake.. So awesomeπŸ‘ Superb Ponny⭐️

DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Good job Ponny... it ws really nice
basuanasuya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ohh my god ponny...pinku🀣...I never thought u can write such a hilarious post from today's crying episode, where we also cried with modis...but after reading your post I am πŸ˜ƒ...do u think parag should have given a look to aman after holding koki s hands twice...and gohem phone call πŸ€£...you are awesome pony too goodπŸ‘
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh Thanks Ponny for such hilarious post its really need it πŸ€—

Loved urmi convo with Baa 🀣 Koki glare for urmi was like waring for her... Shut ur mouth otherwaise i dont wht i did with u.. Urmila ben 😑

Pinku police waala looke goon was right though...he is goon created by Aman as cops 😑

Love ur post dearieee πŸ€—
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ponny that was a superb post.

Loved the Ahem Gopi dialogue.
delsi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
that was wonderful ponny loved itπŸ˜ƒ
-Archana- thumbnail
Great post  ponny your post made my mood lighter after watching such a emotional episodeπŸ‘ enjoyed reading it  thoroughly. Pinku SI part is very πŸ˜†. Thank you!
-Muskii- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome Ponny !
Love this line that Kinjal wont acknowlede it , so LIKE kinjalπŸ‘πŸΌ
ilike_tv thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xarina

Excellent Ponny. 

Thank you, Xarina πŸ˜ƒ