Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

ilike_tv

Goldie

ilike_tv

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Ahem missing.. forget about the party, He did not even come in dreams!!!Cry The modis took out their best acting talents to save the secret from Gopi... Clap But  urmi did the honors Dead

The worried family and their burning secret

Everyone is worried... Their Ahem dikra is missingCry

Even urmi  is sad!!!Shocked

U: Look at it.. bechara.. akele table pe baith ke ro reha hai Ouch aassu se pura bheeka na ho jaye!!!Confused

R: Mummy what are you talking about?!!!Shocked

U: Rashi, look at the cake.. Kithne armaano ke saath aaya tha Modi house mein?!! Ab koi uski taraf aakh udha ke dekhtha bhi nahi!!!Cry You go and get one piece for me Wink

R: MUMMY!!!!!Angry

Dhawal comes there to say that he is going to RN.. Urmi took her  hand bag and ready to leave Thumbs Up

D: Fayi?!!! You stay here.. everyone is soo parashaan.. They might need to you to hand over the tissues!!!!Shocked I will get your cloths.. Ta ta.. bye bye..Smile

ME: NAHIIIShocked BIG MISTAKE!!!! Urmi ko chod ke mat jao Dhawal bahi.. please take her with you and dump in RN .. That is the best thing you can do for Modis!!!Wink

But he did not hear me Unhappy( Obviously!!Tongue) Urmi is at Modis' service Confused

She went straight to Baa, who is mighty worried about her  grand son..Ouch

U:  Hetal ben let me take care of baa... I am too good at  it!!WinkBaa, you do not worry at all... Ahem will  be back...Smile I know It's hard for you.. as nowadays whenever someone goes missing , you will get his body after 3 days..Ouch That too in a hard to identify status...Dead  I know many cases like that..Smile Ek chaukidaar from RN  was missing for 3 days and...

H: BUSSS.. please.. enough of consoling... Baa you better go to your room and take rest!!!Shocked

But Baa refused to leave... she wanna be with Koki in her hard times... So Koki send her to Gopi's room... There  she was having a quite pillow chat with her tummy accompanied by  a small flood of tears ( HMMM More to come!!Cry) Seeing this  The elder Modi ladies almost lost it.. but they gathered themselves and put on a good show of ' All is well.. arrey baba ,all is well'!!!!Thumbs Up

At last when I thought the door bell is not working,the door bell rang...Smile everyone ran to the door,only to see Aman with a pink shirt guy...Shocked Aman introduced him as SI patel..Confused

Everyone looked at the pinku  from head to toe...LOL Aman was like' Arrey I hand picked the most convincing police like face waala  gunda from  my clan, still they have doubts'Q!!!!ShockedConfused

The pinku inspector started with his questions..

SI:  Ahem have any enemies?!!!

Parag: No my son was a good guy.. he does every thing right

Jigar :  when ever some enemies show up, Ahem bhai kill them with his awesomeness...WinkSo no question of enemies...Smile but one employee wanted to take revenge on him by steeling his unborn child ...Shocked But now he is jail..Big smile

Koki: Inspector...

SI: ( He jumped from his seat and looked around!!!) where ?... where?...ShockedOuch

But before he runs Aman caught him by hand!!!Tongue

SI: Oh yes!!! me!! of course ,I am the inspector!!!Cool

Seeing this Koki sense something wrong.. so Aman ran to her and  hold her hand...Angry (Hmmm.. his magical touch!!Tongue)

Aman: Aunty ji,Ahem will be disappointed if he sees you weak...Embarrassed you are such an awesome strong ladyTongue

On that Koki flat...Dead

SI:  Madam, you do not worry at all..Smile Now Ahem is in our custody... Oops!!Ouch I mean we will find him soon enough!!! In fact I am going straight away to him...Ouch I mean i am going to look for him..

Aman: That's enough!!!Shocked ( OH GOD!!! mein kaha se udha ke laya issey?!!!D'oh)

The dream and the hidden meanings

Gopi dreamed  about her Ahemji...  It was so real that, she forgot  that she is 9 months and 5 days pregnant  and jumped off the bed screaming her lungs out!!!!Shocked

In her dreams...zzz...

The phone rings.. she took it and saw Ahem ji flashing... She pressed on the answering button...

In the back ground Rabba veee.. is playing.. she pressed the phone to her ear... and enjoyed  mufth ka hawa for  a few minutes...

A: Gopi, you can enjoy the free wind later.. My battery is low and I wanna say that...

G: Ahem ji CryCryCry I am sorry...CryCry meri wajhe se... Cry I am sorry..  Where are you?!!!! why you are not coming home?... I am so worried...Cry Agar meine woh glue nahi...CryCry i am sorry I am sorry Cry

A: GOPI,Angrylet me tell you something... only if you give a gap, only I can tell you that!!!! so please stop crying... for god's sake stop crying... I... I... I am in... CLING...

G: Ahem ji... bolo na... AHEMJI...CryCry

She looked at the phone... what the...?Confused

ME: Did not he tell you that battery is low?!!!!Angry in such situations you should keep your mouth shut and open your ears...Angry

NAHIII... The whole MM stood still for a moment and then flow to Gopi's room... Again played the best drama of sweet lies and left her to roam around in the hall, so that Urmi can do the dirty job for them!!!!Ouch So did she!!!!Confused Gopi got the news in the most raw form...Dead well, if urmi is the one serving it,then for sure It will be spicy and poky Dead

Around the corner

> Once again Clap to the CVs  for giving us this wonderful family Clap

> Loved every bit of  the episode...Clap

>Just loved the acid look  Koki gave to Urmi in the end and  when she wasconsoling Baa...If a look can kill...Tongue

>Urmi was right  by the way!!! Gopi had a bad dream indeed!!Tongue

>Actually I felt bad when Urmi lay down on the kitchen floor... she is tired yaar... she is diabetic... I know it's hard!!Disapprove

> I am just wondering  about Aman's hand holdings with Koki... as if he is influencing her thought stream by that!!!Confused

>  Kinjal was really trying to be  good today .. and it was nice to watch...Clap

> Whenever she hears falguni's name from Dhawal ji's mouth , Kinjal flinch in pain... But still she won't acknowledge it!!!Wink So like Kinjal Wink

>Devolina ,this is for you!!Clap  Gopi's pain , her uncertainty.. her tears... girl, you nailed it today!!!ClapClap

Precap

Now Gopi knows it!!!Cry Thanx to Urmi Angry Koki gave her heart felt appreciation to Urmi through the  corners of her kajraari eyes...LOL Lord, save our Urmi .. please!!!!Wink

Smile A like or comment will not hurt
Smile

Edited by ilike_tv - 05 December 2012 at 1:52pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

cvdprasad-nilani--Archana-basuanasuyamadhuri_reddymona05delsiChacchayhm_crazeShaunSAswasthiJustlikethat1-Muskii-XarinaNazimKiDewanipikiiichuuSoni.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ahem still missing!!!" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Excellent Ponny. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tv-Archana-

pikiiichuu

IF-Sizzlerz

pikiiichuu

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
lovely ponny.. Clap

ilike_tv-Archana-

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much Ponny Hug A much needed laugh after a very emotional episode.. What do I pick.. Every one of your scene takes is fabulous. But these take the cake. 

The Urmi - Baa consoling.. Ahem-Gopi phone talk.. and OMG the Mr. Patel and family interview ROFLthey takes the cake.. So awesomeClap Superb PonnyStar

ilike_tv-Archana-

DivineDarkness

IF-Sizzlerz

DivineDarkness

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Good job Ponny... it ws really nice

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tv-Archana-Justlikethat1

basuanasuya

Goldie

basuanasuya

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Ohh my god ponny...pinkuROFL...I never thought u can write such a hilarious post from today's crying episode, where we also cried with modis...but after reading your post I am Big smile...do u think parag should have given a look to aman after holding koki s hands twice...and gohem phone call ROFL...you are awesome pony too goodClap

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Oh Thanks Ponny for such hilarious post its really need it Hug

Loved urmi convo with Baa ROFL Koki glare for urmi was like waring for her... Shut ur mouth otherwaise i dont wht i did with u.. Urmila ben Angry

Pinku police waala looke goon was right though...he is goon created by Aman as cops Angry

Love ur post dearieee Hug

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Ponny that was a superb post.

Loved the Ahem Gopi dialogue.

Post Reply New Post