Page 1 of 1

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

Hello dear Shapathians! Big smile

Me here with new announcement. CoolApproveROFL

Most of u are excited for upcoming Christmas and New Year celebrations. Right?? WinkTongue

I know I'm excited as well. Big smile

I thought, as its vacation time, why not make something different in the forum?TongueStar

There are many creative people in this forum. Clap

So here we bring for u all:
Dancing "SecreSantaDancing

Are u ready for this interesting thing? Wink I know u are. LOL

Setting aside my bak bak Tongue, here is the basic info reg. this. Embarrassed

- What to Do -

The activity is pretty simple. Sign Up, Make a gift, Get a gift.. and hola! Its over! LOLCoolWink

Here we go...

1. Sign Up! Tell us that you want to participate.

2. Become Santa! Once people sign up, everyone would be assigned ONE member. YOU have to make a gift for THAT person. Someone else would be assigned for you too! (SHHH..Who is assigned to whom, is going to be a Secret! Don't leak it out!) Approve

3. Make a gift! Make a siggy/avi/or any other gift for the member you are assigned! Make sure not to tell the person that you are his/her Secret Santa!

4. Gift and Get a gift! On Christmas, that is on the 25th of December, you will be gifted! All members who have signed up would be gifted! The procedure would be informed to you via a PM. Till then, keep guessing who is your Santa!

It's very simple, shhh.. do I reveal a secret..Tongue I too learnt about it today morning itself ROFL. Though I read abt this somewhere else long back. LOLEmbarrassed

Okies so in short, you just got to make a siggy/avi/or any other gift. Approve

So, don't be lazy, and Sign Up! Thumbs Up

Last date to sign up is, 11th December, 2012. Embarrassed

Happy Vacations Big smile

Regards

Shreya

Credit for the rules Stutz

Edited by Shreya_luvs - 05 December 2012 at 9:01pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Secret Santa - Gift Exchange Sign Up*~" in Hum ne li hai... Shapath forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.