Pavitra Rishta

Look who is talking !!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

samek

samek

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Mr. Arjun telling ovi if you took the decision of being pregnant respect it and do it. No one forced you to have the baby. Why does he not tell this to himself. He took the decision to get engaged to ovi did he respect it. He took the decision to marry ovi to please his love did he respect it and now after making wifey pregnant dreaming about his love all the time. I so hate this Arjun character. He deserves all the unhappiness he is getting. I really feel bad for ovi. Though I understand most of it is her mistake, I feel she should have thrown Arjun out of her life rather then wasting her love for this pathetic character.

My POV on the character and not the actors. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shermakoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Look who is talking !!!" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ChemistryMajor

Goldie

ChemistryMajor

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
I don't feel bad for Ovi or Arjun!

You're right! I was actually laughing at Arjun lecturing Ovi about respecting her decisions. He also agreed to this marriage! He chose to do the deed with her and conceive a baby!

Until now Arjun was just a spineless wimp. Now he's a hypocrite too!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Precisely  my thoughts

exactly all that u said went thru my mind

the other thing that zapped me was his idea of farz of a husband

giving food to the wife , getting her a doc and using her for his waaris

as if she lacked money for food and meds in her dad's house

and the moment baby is born her use is over he is free to run after Purvi

Which btw he is doing even now mentally , day in and day out 

she even knows the moments

couldn't he have asked for a divorce why give sumone false hope

Dabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
I was thinking the same and noticed it too..

Pot calling kettle black...

What a nerve of this dude...Did Ovi force this marriage on him or was it his ex lover Purvi?

Why does he not take this anger out on himself and Purvi who got this ball rolling...Ovi kept the pregnancy hoping baby would bring them closer but NO...He believes sleeping with her, getting her prego, making sure she is financially taken care of is husband's duty...Loving her is not as he is still MFing abt Purvi but wants to blame his wife..

Mard ho to apne aap ko aaine me dekho aur accept karo apni galti...Dont put that on Ovi dear...

He is facing this situation bravely?  MY foot Ouch  He is coward...Lusting after ex while married ...He had chance to divorce yet again he went to Ovi apologizing and asking for 2nd chance in making this marriage work...Why did he not refuse to marry in the first place and when he had chance to aks for divorce after making his big annoucement of not loving his wife but his Saali-Wife's sister?  WHy Arjun Why?  Is Purvi suffering at all?? NO 

She put you and Ovi both in the misery and found your replacement buddy that is how much she loved you..Angry

Edited by Dabulls23 - 05 December 2012 at 3:47pm

koolsadhu1000

Post Reply New Post

Go to top