Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Parichay .. the most loved yet the most hated

rima31 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

My title is actually based on Colors website…  Parichay today crossed 14900 likes which is highest for any colors show … at the same time it has some 1700+ unlike(highest) too and this is not the only thing.So just gonna discuss few things about the Journey called Parichay , The love hate game started long before when the show launched .

Though every show these days has a review article after a week or so and most of them (in fact all) manage to have a good feedback but alas... Parichay got a real average one... in still use to read those only to laugh on those morons who claims to be the voice of people.

What amazed me even more was the Forum's ranting about proper promotion, it wasn't even being promoted by the channel even then   … but the people and members here were so positive and full of enthusiasm that I felt …. Promotion wouldn't do anything good BUT … promotion makes an average show a good one and an average actor a Star (what I learned in past 7 months here) and Parichay lacks in this department … first 6 months were awesome and we actually started to believe that BT and EK can do good job even today .. but alas they all left no stone unturned in ruining the show, including the channel who bestowed our show actors as Best Jodi and Lokpriya actor in just first 3 months and that's too when they had all those fav ones

NO promo , no article never disheartened Parichay Fans but yeah a BAD screenplay really did , it happened around march when I saw few visibly and strongly critical people here , I know we all did it for some time but it became a fashion to criticize every single aspect of KUnal , Siddhi or show .

KUnal 's guilt trip after C night, his anger for breaking the promise was quite justified but NO .. am not Happy

KUnal Not confronting Ritcha after the Fake case,  so many people angry why Kunal is not giving that women left right centre

KUnal Slapped Ritcha , He is spineless, worthless how dare he slap a women ?

Gaurav EMa , would have been an interesting one as it was introduced to adjust Samir vacation abroad but the way we all reacted(me too) that Cvs preferred to come back to the tried and tested formula of Bring Back Chudail to save TRPs

Bring back Ritcha , remember the posts were forum members were missing her n suggested to bring her back .. Result ? whole world Know

In between we cant forget the Contribution of Dear Cvs who destroyed my beloved show to such an extent that even the most loyal ones are scared to watch it , LEAP was surprisingly Good and we all know it was totally uncalled for .

The Channel took the biggest risk of shifting the time slot and making Parichay to compete with a show from same PH and with almost similar line, but when those Highly creative morons saw it is overshadowing  the Fav show … they destroyed again with childish plot , use less sacrifices and no storyline

Such a sad and enigmatic tale of a drama is unprecedented in the TV Industry .. Still If a lazy person like me manages to write this much ,clearly means I Love it and wud love it forever but I don't want any good show to have such fate

The protagonists (here) were not BIG names (from TV background) Samir was doing central character for the first time, Keerti a new comer  but they manage to win our hearts … Sam established himself as an accomplishes actor who never actually got what he deserves and Keerti as sweat heart that was missing from the TV screens

Whatever way the story goes or the track changes …. I will remember this one show for bringing me back to watching Tv soaps , getting a chance to interact with people in the forums

Parichay .. The most loved … yet ???

Add whatever you want 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sinalbest thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The thing is dat... We hate those whom we loves a lot...
Rajash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Nice post Rima 😃
It will always be close to my heart no matter what ...
i personally learnt to
understand n respect honest performers who put their heart into their performances just for their audiences.
n will support it wholeheartedly..  jab tak hai jaan 😛
rima31 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sinalbest

The thing is dat... We hate those whom we loves a lot...

yeah but in this case i found it rather deliberate 
vipraja26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice post  rima  !

It  was   the show that surprised   and impressed  most of the viewers   that got us hooked  .

not  an episode   could be missed  for the first  6 to 9 months  .
and now  for  the past  6 to 7 months  , we are hardly  able to see   in a continuous  mode .

leap, misunderstandings, high voltage dramas  and so on   has  really  ruined the   most loved show !

looking forward  to  getting back to the show  soon  with  sanity  returning in it with  sinal back together  with simple   subtle  charming  moments  - which was what  made  it different from the rest of the shows .
bigfan004 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
By any chance r u talking of ritcha, sbhay and sulekha cause we all hateee them. Lol