Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

light_28

Goldie

light_28

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Favouriteofall

<font color="#6600cc" size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">good one...i hope this happens!</font>
<font color="#6600cc" size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">most probably the cv's willmakethe character of Zara negative but who is Zara? and who is Indira? depends on the choice of viewers...and majority wants CC one to beIndira so the cv'swill make the asylum one negative...earlier i din't have any problem with it but after watching today's episode even though i am still firm on my decision that i want CC one to be Indira but now i don't want the asylum one to be negative either.</font>
<font color="#6600cc" size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">1) because the cv's have already shown a lot of negative characters in theshow so i seriously hope they don't add more negativity to the show by showing Zara as a negative character too</font>
<font color="#6600cc" size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">2) Lahorewali also looks troubled...i could feel her pain Ouchi don't want that poor soul to be negative.</font>
<font color="#6600cc" size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"></em></font>
<font color="#6600cc" size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">and cv's can easily fulfill my wish...if they show something like this</font>
<font color="#6600cc" size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">ithink that asylum one is the real ZMK and she was drawing the sketch of her daughter (with Malik)...i think Malik used her and he has to do something with her skin burn, and he has also kept Zara away from her daughter..in short he is responsible for her condition</font>
<font color="#6600cc" size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">i want Indu to bring Lahorewali (Zara) to SN and then she can help InShi by telling them what happened eight years back and by telling them about the place where Malik is hiding and in return InShi can help Zara by uniting her with her daughter (who is in Malik's captivity).</font>
<font color="#6600cc" size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Then InDuShi will be united and even Zara willget her daughter back and she can rejoin her police job...both Indira and Zara will be happy and viewers will be happy too.</font>
<font color="#6600cc" size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"></font>
<font color="#6600cc" size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"><em>and next i want Choti and Badi Hitler to sudharofy Diwans Wink</font>

i luvd ur story and wish it happens d same way! And jst like u i am stil waiting on hopes dat inshi wil sum day step into diwan house !!
Day by day the pak lady is confusing us. She knws to draw a hitler sketch !! May b malik had a daughtr and zara(d pak lady 4 me) must have seen her last wid one plait like indu.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "This could be... (Page 3)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hebasamiya

IF-Dazzler

hebasamiya

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Impossible

nutan7

Goldie

nutan7

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hebasamiya

nice prediction
but it is not going to happen
zara is in cc & indira is in pakistan jail
on what basis you r so sure?
I think Indira is in SN and Zara is at lahor. because
1) then only real Indira can fight for her daughter. as Indu will think lahor wali is indira and her mother which is actually not.
2)rishi feels zara is Indira . to prove protagonist is correct cvs has to make sn wali as Indira 
3)cvs has shown similarity in thinking and behavior between Indu and SN wali.and only coincedence between Indu and Lahorwali
4)

_saumya_

IF-Sizzlerz

_saumya_

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
I too hope so but the story has fine so confusing...

_saumya_

IF-Sizzlerz

_saumya_

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
I too hope so but the story has grown so confusing...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.