Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

-Shwetha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Shwetha-

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Parm.

Just finished watching today's epi so wanted to post that the OP's idea also has lots of merits.

So Indira could be either of the 2 (the one in Delhi or the one in Pakistan).

If she is the one in Delhi then I will stick with what I mentioned above but if the real Indira is the one in Pakistan then how did her hand burn?  During cremation?  Who would have taken her out and how?  If she wasn't cremated then who did they cremate in her place?

So many questions yet to be answered.  One thing is for sure though that one of the 2 is Indira because I highly doubt where gonna have a 3rd look alike that lives in Pakistan!LOL

One from Delhi, one from Mumbai and the third from PakistanROFL  If that is the case then maybe we'll end up with as many Indira's as the amount of time Inshi got married.LOL

We knew that one among the two is indira. The question who is very similar to her?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "This could be... (Page 2)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sumitonly

sumitonly

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Hope so..

Parm.

Coolbie

Parm.

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetha297

Originally posted by Parm.

Just finished watching today's epi so wanted to post that the OP's idea also has lots of merits.

So Indira could be either of the 2 (the one in Delhi or the one in Pakistan).

If she is the one in Delhi then I will stick with what I mentioned above but if the real Indira is the one in Pakistan then how did her hand burn?  During cremation?  Who would have taken her out and how?  If she wasn't cremated then who did they cremate in her place?

So many questions yet to be answered.  One thing is for sure though that one of the 2 is Indira because I highly doubt where gonna have a 3rd look alike that lives in Pakistan!LOL

One from Delhi, one from Mumbai and the third from PakistanROFL  If that is the case then maybe we'll end up with as many Indira's as the amount of time Inshi got married.LOL

We knew that one among the two is indira. The question who is very similar to her?

Well so far Zara is very much like Indira in personality.  However we of course know nothing about he one in in Pakistan yet.  Until we get more info all we can do is speculate.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007Raleighbcat

Felix13

Groupbie

Felix13

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
I second you.

Favouriteofall

IF-Rockerz

Favouriteofall

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
good one...i hope this happens!
most probably the cv's will make the character of Zara negative but who is Zara? and who is Indira? depends on the choice of viewers...and majority wants CC one to be Indira so the cv's will make the asylum one negative...earlier i din't have any problem with it but after watching today's episode even though i am still firm on my decision that i want CC one to be Indira but now i don't want the asylum one to be negative either.
1) because the cv's have already shown a lot of negative characters in the show so i seriously hope they don't add more negativity to the show by showing Zara as a negative character too
2) Lahorewali also looks troubled...i could feel her pain Ouch i don't want that poor soul to be negative.

and cv's can easily fulfill my wish...if they show something like this
i think that asylum one is the real ZMK and she was drawing the sketch of her daughter (with Malik)...i think Malik used her and he has to do something with her skin burn, and he has also kept Zara away from her daughter..in short he is responsible for her condition
i want Indu to bring Lahorewali (Zara) to SN and then she can help InShi by telling them what happened eight years back and by telling them about the place where Malik is hiding and in return InShi can help Zara by uniting her with her daughter (who is in Malik's captivity).
Then InDuShi will be united and even Zara will get her daughter back and she can rejoin her police job...both Indira and Zara will be happy and viewers will be happy too.

and next i want Choti and Badi Hitler to sudharofy Diwans Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Raleighbcatedabella

Raleighbcat

Raleighbcat

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
@Favoriteofall          
I really like your possible explanation of things. I agree with you that since we do not know Zara's background (apart from her being a cop, the bomb blast, her marriage with Malik), she definitely could have had a child with Malik...  As for who was the one on the funeral pyre, well...my thought was maybe that Zara may have had a twin sister who found out that Malik did something to her sister (maybe Malik couldn't accept Zara's disfigurement). What better place to hide Zara than in a Pakistani jail (kind of like VeerZara). Perhaps Zara's sister was killed to shut her up and thus, it was Zara's sister who was burned on the funeral pyre. It wouldn't be surprising then if the Pakistaniwali mistook Indu for her daughter (Zara and Indira lookalike so why couldn't they daughters resemble their mother?).  Anyways, I am hoping that Zara (pakwali) has some memory left to recognize Meher or Malik. I think that Malik will go to Pakistan to check up on Zara, find out that she was being released, and head straight for Attari. Maybe that is where Malik will be written off...          Anyways, just my wild thoughts LOL     However it turns out, I really, really hope it's good!

-Paulomi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Paulomi-

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Favouriteofall

good one...i hope this happens!
most probably the cv's will make the character of Zara negative but who is Zara? and who is Indira? depends on the choice of viewers...and majority wants CC one to be Indira so the cv's will make the asylum one negative...earlier i din't have any problem with it but after watching today's episode even though i am still firm on my decision that i want CC one to be Indira but now i don't want the asylum one to be negative either.
1) because the cv's have already shown a lot of negative characters in the show so i seriously hope they don't add more negativity to the show by showing Zara as a negative character too
2) Lahorewali also looks troubled...i could feel her pain Ouch i don't want that poor soul to be negative.

and cv's can easily fulfill my wish...if they show something like this
i think that asylum one is the real ZMK and she was drawing the sketch of her daughter (with Malik)...i think Malik used her and he has to do something with her skin burn, and he has also kept Zara away from her daughter..in short he is responsible for her condition
i want Indu to bring Lahorewali (Zara) to SN and then she can help InShi by telling them what happened eight years back and by telling them about the place where Malik is hiding and in return InShi can help Zara by uniting her with her daughter (who is in Malik's captivity).
Then InDuShi will be united and even Zara will get her daughter back and she can rejoin her police job...both Indira and Zara will be happy and viewers will be happy too.

and next i want Choti and Badi Hitler to sudharofy Diwans Wink

in the picture the braid was made on one side just like indira used to make.

i remember a scene in mumbai where indu was with zaara and the way indu used to disturb her and zaara used to get irritated,then meher once said,"jisdin tere khud ke bachche honge na tab tujhe samajh mein aayega."

that means zaara didn't have kids    

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
You may be absolutely right 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.