Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

hitler4000

hitler4000

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
I think so real zara goes to pakistan as undercover cop to know about terrorist group but there she caught by pakistani army and jailed and here mallik see indira in hosiptal n mk her as zara indian cop so that nobody cn knw abt malliks plan...as v alll indira ws losing her memory whn she had brain tumor...now hope so from that pakistani girl vil cum to knw abt evrything...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kirti_bhaFelix13rupzgalTweegRaleighbcatruhin1234nutan7manali65Favouriteofall-SUMITaholic-.Shree.Surish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "This could be..." in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hebasamiya

IF-Dazzler

hebasamiya

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
nice prediction
but it is not going to happen
zara is in cc & indira is in pakistan jail

manali65

Goldie

manali65

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hitler4000

I think so real zara goes to pakistan as undercover cop to know about terrorist group but there she caught by pakistani army and jailed and here mallik see indira in hosiptal n mk her as zara indian cop so that nobody cn knw abt malliks plan...as v alll indira ws losing her memory whn she had brain tumor...now hope so from that pakistani girl vil cum to knw abt evrything...
nice prediction. Possibilities are bright

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Raleighbcat

-Shwetha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Shwetha-

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged

We could agree with this. But how come paksitanwali has burnt marks in her hands?

Whom did rishi cremate? Why are they showing her when indu ran calling "mummy"?

These Questions needs to be answered

love_me_not

Nishaath

Nishaath

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Then who was burned ? And how did Indra or Zara survive ? I am totally confused .D'oh

love_me_not

.Shree.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Shree.

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged

nice prediction

Parm.

Coolbie

Parm.

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
I think Zara is Indira who lost her memory after the brain tumor and the one in the hospital/asylum is the real Zara Malik Khan who had her hand burnt in the bomb blast that was mentioned before to explain the memory loss that Indira has now (this is how Malik got away with telling her she was Zara and also would explain his comment about being the one to "create" her). 

I have not seen today's episode so perhaps this had been clarified some more...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Felix13Nosh25Raleighbcatedabella

Parm.

Coolbie

Parm.

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Just finished watching today's epi so wanted to post that the OP's idea also has lots of merits.

So Indira could be either of the 2 (the one in Delhi or the one in Pakistan).

If she is the one in Delhi then I will stick with what I mentioned above but if the real Indira is the one in Pakistan then how did her hand burn?  During cremation?  Who would have taken her out and how?  If she wasn't cremated then who did they cremate in her place?

So many questions yet to be answered.  One thing is for sure though that one of the 2 is Indira because I highly doubt where gonna have a 3rd look alike that lives in Pakistan!LOL

One from Delhi, one from Mumbai and the third from PakistanROFL  If that is the case then maybe we'll end up with as many Indira's as the amount of time Inshi got married.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RaleighbcatFavouriteofall

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.