Celebrity Fan Clubs

Bollywood Diva: Madhuri Dixit ~A New Beginning~ (Page 53)

Post Reply New Post

Page 53 of 150

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Resham*

Suzi count me in for that, we both wl just start celebrations, cheers

cheers...Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bollywood Diva: Madhuri Dixit ~A New Beginning~ (Page 53)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:43am | IP Logged
More articles on the dance number Mads is supposed to do with Ranbir...this time they r describing it as a special number...sounds better...Smile

And no one has denied the claims made by these articles till now..but not believing it yet..let it happen first..Wink

After Rishi Kapoor, Madhuri to share screen space with Ranbir

It's mostly heroes who are seen on screen with actresses who are much younger than them. While Aamir Khan, Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan and Saif Ali Khan have worked with both Karisma and Kareena Kapoor as their leading ladies, an actress doesn't get the same privilege. 

The only exception to the rule is Madhuri Dixit. The Bollywood diva, who returned to Bollywood post marriage, will soon be seen dancing withRanbir Kapoor for a special number in Ayan Mukerji's Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani. The actress has earlier danced to a few filmi tunes opposite Ranbir's dad Rishi Kapoor in Sahibaan, Yaarana and Prem Granth

And while she is only shaking a leg with Kapoor Jr, there's another father-son pair that Madhuri has romanced on screen. She first romanced Vinod Khanna in the movie Dayaawan (1988) and was later seen with Akshaye Khanna in the movie Mohabbat (1997). Akshaye and Madhuri also shared screen space in her comeback venture Aaja Nachle. Father-son jodi's apart, Madhuri has been paired opposite brothers Anil and Sanjay Kapoor too. While she has starred in many hit films like Ram Lakhan, Tezaab and Beta opposite Anil, she was paired with Sanjay in the movies Raja and Mohabbat.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/After-Rishi-Kapoor-Madhuri-to-share-screen-space-with-Ranbir/articleshow/18286441.cms

Madhuri Dixit, Ranbir Kapoor to bring change in Bollywood

Madhuri Dixit, Ranbir Kapoor to bring change in Bollywood

Mumbai: Bollywood is now looking for a change in the industry. The filmmakers now want to cast senior artists and fresh faces together. This change will now be seen again when Madhuri Dixit and Ranbir Kapoor will work together in a movie. Madhuri has earlier worked with Rishi Kapoor, Ranbir's father, in many flicks...

http://www.pardaphash.com/news/madhuri-dixit-to-bring-a-change-in-bollywood/704781.html#.UQuRIL8UmSo

Edited by suzi_b - 01 February 2013 at 11:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Resham*

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:13am | IP Logged
I was personally thinking that it will be Huma Qureshi...so it is now as the reports suggest...am happySmile

Huma Qureshi replaces Kangana Ranaut inDedh Ishqiya

Putting all rumours to rest, it has now been revealed that Huma Qureshi has replaced Kangana Ranaut in the sequel of Ishqiya. Huma Qureshi, who is already working under Vishal Bhardwaj's production house opposite Emraan Hashmi, has been roped in. Incidentally Richa Chadha was also a front-runner for the same role. Vidya Balan played the heroine in the original film. 

A source informs, "Director Abhishek Chaubey has taken his own time to finish the script of Dedh Ishqiya. He wanted to start the film only after he was sure of the script. Now that it is ready and the cast has been locked, it is ready to roll out. Earlier Kangs was signed for the film but there was a problem regarding her dates that were overlapping with the ones for Sai Kabir's next. Kangana could not accommodate Vishal's film."

With both Huma and Richa being noticed in Gangs of Wasseypur, apparently the two were in close competition. The source adds, "Huma was selected since she had already worked with Vishal in Kannan Iyer's next. The shoot starts on February 18 in Lucknow."

Huma remained unavailable for comment.

http://movies.ndtv.com/bollywood/huma-qureshi-replaces-kangana-ranaut-in-i-dedh-ishqiya-i-325547

*Resham*

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Thx fr the articles

suzi_b

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:33am | IP Logged
IAA Leadership Awards tonight

To honour excellence in marketing, advertising and media, International Advertising Association (IAA), along with Colors, will present the first IAA Leadership Awards tonight. The event will see Manish Tewari, Union Minister of State for Information and Broadcasting, as the chief guest. The after party is going to be a huge affair. Amitabh Bachchan,Salman KhanMadhuri Dixit, Shah Rukh Khan,Katrina KaifSrideviYuvraj Singh, television actors and corporate honchos will be a part of the event...

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/IAA-Leadership-Awards-tonight/articleshow/18289799.cms

*Resham*

Gaja-Gamini

Gaja-Gamini

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Exciting time for women in Bollywood: Priyanka Bose
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Exciting-time-for-women-in-Bollywood-Priyanka-Bose/articleshow/18303722.cms

Gangor actress Priyanka Bose, who will next be seen in Madhuri Dixit starrer Gulab Gang, believes it is exciting time for women in the film industry.

Priyanka's powerpacked performance as a tribal woman in Italian director Italo Spinelli's Gangor brought her international fame.

Gulab Gang, directed by Soumik Sen, is inspired by the story of Sampat Pal and her gang of pink saree clad women fighting social injustices but Priyanka says it is not a biopic.

"Working with Madhuri Dixit on this really amazing film Gulab Gang was great. It is exciting time for women in movies as characters are being written for them. Also, I grew up looking and idolising Madhuri. I have looked up to her as a dancer, actor and performer," Priyanka told .

"Soumik, who is a friend, was writing the story at that time when I was working on 'Gangor'. He had shared the script idea with me and I thought it would be amazing to be a part of the film. Three years later, the script changed a bit and other characters fell into place. Soumik got in touch with me again and we took it forward," says Priyanka.

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Thx fr the articles

Gaja-Gamini

Gaja-Gamini

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Madhuri replied to my tweet!!!  Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MadhuriDixitsuzi_bkhamosshhh

Post Reply New Post