Celebrity Fan Clubs

Bollywood Diva: Madhuri Dixit ~A New Beginning~ (Page 52)

Post Reply New Post

Page 52 of 150

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
We don't have the stardust awards performance pics yet as it was a recorded performance...but here's the description of the act...

Filmstars descend at MAX Stardust Award

The evergreen and graceful Madhuri Dixit captivated the audience with her enchanting presentation to the theme; four shades of Madhuri. She performed to some of her chartbuster songs Que Sara Sara, Choli Ke Peeche, Tamma Tamma and many more. ...

http://www.afaqs.com/media/media_newslets/?id=55741_Filmstars+descend+at+MAX+Stardust+Award

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bollywood Diva: Madhuri Dixit ~A New Beginning~ (Page 52)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Some news about Dedh Ishqiya finally...shoot begins on 18th Feb, 2013...(still some time left...anyways )
apparently the 2nd lead isn't finalized yet...will be either Richa Chadda or Huma Qureshi...Smile

Richa Chadda approached for 'Dedh Ishqiya'

Actress Richa Chadda, who played the fiesty Nagma Khatoon in the 'Gangs of Wasseypur' series, is likely to feature in Vishal Bharadwaj's 'Dedh Ishqiya' alongside industry veterans Naseeruddin Shah and Madhuri Dixit.

Bharadwaj's next home production hit a roadblock after actress Kangana Ranaut walked out of the project citing date issues. The makers are now left without a female actor to star alongside leading lady Madhuri.

"I have been approached for a role in 'Dedh Ishqiya'. They have not got back to me yet. I think other actress have been approached too," Richa told PTI.

During an interaction with Arshad Warsi, when quizzed, as to who he would be romancing in the sequel, he spilled the beans saying either it will be Richa Chadda or Huma Qureshi, both of them gave terrific performances in 'GoW'.

"Naseer saheb and Madhuri would be there. And they (makers) are looking for a girl. So either it will be Richa Chadda or Huma Qureshi. Both are very fine actresses," Arshad said.

Despite several attempts to contact actress Huma Qureshi, she could not be reached for a comment.

The shooting for the film is scheduled to begin from February 18 in Lucknow.

http://www.business-standard.com/generalnews/news/richa-chadda-approached-for-dedh-ishqiya/117126/

Edited by suzi_b - 31 January 2013 at 1:12am

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 1:16am | IP Logged

I lost the opportunity to work with Aamir Khan in 'Peekay': Arshad Warsi

...Arshad let go Rajkumar Hirani's next, in favour of the sequel to Vishal Bharadwaj's 'Ishqiya'.

"I couldn't have worked out on dates. I wouldn't refuse Raju for anything. In fact when he offered me the film, I did not even ask for the script, I was like I am ready to come on whenever you want. So that is the connection I share with Raju," he said.

"Unfortunately the dates of 'Peekay' and 'Dedh Ishqiya' were clashing had I taken this month and half for 'Peekay' then 'Dedh Ishqiya' would have got pushed by a year. Because it needed that particular weather to shoot in Lucknow and one month later it would have been hot. So one has to give up something," he rued. Now, 'Peekay' stars Aamir Khan, Anushka Sharma and popular TV actor Sushant Singh Rajput in lead roles.

The shoot for 'Dedh Ishqiya' will begin from February 18 in Lucknow. The much-awaited sequel also stars Nasseruddin Shah and Madhuri Dixit in the lead...

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/i-lost-the-opportunity-to-work-with-aamir-khan-in-peekay-arshad-warsi/1067282/0

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Chalo sth gd to read fr some time, i wl nt blv till they actually begin with the shoot

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Seriously, I wld really celebrate the day DI shoot begins...

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Max to air Stardust Awards on 10 Feb

http://www.indiantelevision.com/headlines/y2k13/jan/jan285.php

Gaja-Gamini

Gaja-Gamini

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 1:23am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suzi_b

*Resham*